JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
IC. I thought Phyre was sealed under the Phyre's Tower.
No, it's been stated in-game that she is locked up in the witch tower.
"Isabelle: That being said, Phyre... Well she was kind of twisted. She loved to reshape people, both mentally and physically. One day, she went too far, so mom sealed her in that small tower in the camp."

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2579

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
No, it's been stated in-game that she is locked up in the witch tower.
"Isabelle: That being said, Phyre... Well she was kind of twisted. She loved to reshape people, both mentally and physically. One day, she went too far, so mom sealed her in that small tower in the camp."
Ha, my memory played a trick on me

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
BTW, I noticed that there are 2 houses that are not accessible. Will there be any features including them?

View attachment 1865695 View attachment 1865696
Pretty sure the Phyres Capture tower (Not the massive one you siphon cores at that only has 1 floor currently, she is imprisoned in the camp broomcloset one) isn't happening until MUCH later in the story/Plot-thread linked to it (I would say which it links to... but that would be HILAROUSLY massive spoilers so...)

Regarding the shed... thats a good question (Probably just been put off till more stuffs done.)

Also, wonder if Yoshida's plot gets covered further in the new coming update... (As while we have hints of her backstory... I kinda want to see it resolved, both because thus far every char whom the story makes you dislike to start with (Alice, Veronica and kinda Y. ) has some pretty depressing lore (Veronica's is less so given she doesn't really give a shit about her circumstances cuz war alien mindset), looking forward to seeing how Yoshida's is handled.

Also I really, really want to see about recovery of the 2 remaining cores (As atm without those trying to get a fully transformed Erica is a guide venture... sure you can do it without but my god is it hard to pull off)

Edit: Derp, Ninja'd cuz I didn't read the post time XD

Reactions: JackyHF

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Also, wonder if Yoshida's plot gets covered further in the new coming update... (As while we have hints of her backstory... I kinda want to see it resolved, both because thus far every char whom the story makes you dislike to start with (Alice, Veronica and kinda Y. ) has some pretty depressing lore (Veronica's is less so given she doesn't really give a shit about her circumstances cuz war alien mindset), looking forward to seeing how Yoshida's is handled.

Also I really, really want to see about recovery of the 2 remaining cores (As atm without those trying to get a fully transformed Erica is a guide venture... sure you can do it without but my god is it hard to pull off)
The next release intends to rectify just that because it's been literally years since we started with this plot thread and it still isn't resolved. But our artist friend and main Yoshida initator, Yuuta, has freed himself from various bad real life things and given plenty direction how he wants this to go down. You will not initially get every possible core back, but Yoshida will be resolved one way or another (more or less completely at the player's mercy) and the remaining issues will be solvable in short order afterward.

Reactions: Anon2579

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Can't get any of the downloads to work, FileSFM and Gofile both are deleted, Uploadhaven gives me a 404 error after the 15 second wait, and well RIP Nopy. Zippyshare might be active but I get bombarded with adware and fake files everytime I try to download, so Idk.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Can't get any of the downloads to work, FileSFM and Gofile both are deleted, Uploadhaven gives me a 404 error after the 15 second wait, and well RIP Nopy. Zippyshare might be active but I get bombarded with adware and fake files everytime I try to download, so Idk.
I think the Tf games link still works (I use that... though right now the site just went down aswell... so theres that)

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
I've seen that in june there were patreon post about "I'm alive".

I wanted to check this game, but was stopped by game being abandoned. Now that there is hope that development will continue I would like to try it out.

Can you please tell several things:
1. How many sex scenes there are (if any)?
2. Is there some kind of galery mode?
3. Are there many routes? If so are there roots involving a) "staying hetero/bi-curious dude" b) becoming sissy (either with femal or male partner) c) becoming full-fledged girl

Thanks in advance

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I've seen that in june there were patreon post about "I'm alive".

I wanted to check this game, but was stopped by game being abandoned. Now that there is hope that development will continue I would like to try it out.

Can you please tell several things:
1. How many sex scenes there are (if any)?
2. Is there some kind of galery mode?
3. Are there many routes? If so are there roots involving a) "staying hetero/bi-curious dude" b) becoming sissy (either with femal or male partner) c) becoming full-fledged girl

Thanks in advance
First of all, game wasn't ever abandoned, mods just slapped the tag and refuse to take it off because...reasons? idk

And regarding your questions:

1) I don't have a proper count, but there should be at least a dozen full-on sex scenes? There are a bunch of erotic scenes that don't quite count as "sex" so I am not sure on a specific number. (fyi though, a good chunk of these are tied to one specific character right now, so until/unless you get her relationship up, scene density is gonna be much lower)
2) It's been in the works for a while now, but it's not done yet.
3) There aren't "TF routes", you just have a full spectrum of how TFed individual body parts are (and potentially minor mental TFs), as well MC's opinion on the situation (which is semi-correlated with the physical TFs - you can get TFs but have MC still consider himself a man and hate the situation, but you can't do the opposite).
There are "character routes" though. (well, only one half-finished one so far,)

Also, to clear up a couple of things:
a) Don't expect any male partners in the game. And by that I mean men are straight up killed on sight in the main area of the game. I only remember one case of an actual MCxMale sex and during it MC is biologically female anyway.
b) It's not really a "sissification" game, it's a "feminization" game. The tag is there for the lack of a better alternative. There is zero humiliation aspect involved

Reactions: Iffy-Chan

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
I would say people need to literally read the last page of posts... but this mess could be resolved if the mods actually fixed the abandoned banner (WHICH IS THEIR FAULT) so it actually showed development is ongoing...

Hybris9

Dec 26, 2019
I think it's a policy of the site; If a game doesn't get updated for X time, it gets tagged as Abandoned

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I think it's a policy of the site; If a game doesn't get updated for X time, it gets tagged as Abandoned
Setting aside how this policy clearly doesn't get applied consistently and how you have to dig around to even find it - what does "update" even mean? Game update? Update on patreon/e.t.c.? Just a status update in general?
This also definitely wasn't the policy before, since MagiCamp always had big gaps between updates

Reactions: Konstantinus

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
It's not really a "sissification" game, it's a "feminization" game. The tag is there for the lack of a better alternative. There is zero humiliation aspect involved
It's even better then. I always enjoyed "feeling feminine" and "bi encouragement" parts of sissyfication but I straight up hate humiliation part of it or even "forever limp aspect" (though I'm complete OK with penis reduction even up to micropenis that is not fully capable of normal penetration).

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes