moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
is this game abandoned? so much time without news...
also, links are broken (none of them works, at least for me)

• Angry
Reactions: JackyHF

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
is this game abandoned? so much time without news...
also, links are broken (none of them works, at least for me)
First of all, at this point there are like 3 pages of comments explaining that no, it's not abandoned.
Second, the latest post on patreon also says the same thing.

Working link:
Mods for some reason did not include the original links and don't seem to maintain their mirrors.

Reactions: moskis22

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I am not sure about any early updates, but the previous update took a grand total of 416 days to release. It was right during the early waves of COVID, one of the main devs was busy remaking another game and it all generally was not a fun time.
To compare, this update was in development for 317 days so far (and supposedly it's already in testing stage?). So we have like, 4 months until the record.

seirei6

Sep 7, 2019
since i skipped the last update (due to amount of content being a bit smaller, i figured id wait till the next LOL) i am going on 2 years waiting for this next update . Painpeko

Subskey

Jul 7, 2019
since i skipped the last update (due to amount of content being a bit smaller, i figured id wait till the next LOL) i am going on 2 years waiting for this next update . Painpeko
Not quite.

Nov 16, 2021
So the pre 0.5 doesn't work with old save files, so I assume the full 0.5 then also won't work with old save files?
and since the full 0.5 changes also additional early game w.r.t. the pre 0.5, the pre 0.5 save files wouldn't work either or would skip an amount of the new update.

In short, it's better to wait for the full 0.5, because you have to start over and with the pre 0.5 you have to start over twice (once for pre and once for full)

and reading the changelog: it's now possible to get the maid transformation and the punishment classroom session , as they do not close the entrance to the well if you get caught?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So the pre 0.5 doesn't work with old save files, so I assume the full 0.5 then also won't work with old save files?
and since the full 0.5 changes also additional early game w.r.t. the pre 0.5, the pre 0.5 save files wouldn't work either or would skip an amount of the new update.

In short, it's better to wait for the full 0.5, because you have to start over and with the pre 0.5 you have to start over twice (once for pre and once for full)
0.4.x saves won't work with 0.5-pre and 0.5
0.5-pre saves should (almost definitely will) work with 0.5, but you may be unable to access some of the content that will be placed in the early game. UPD: nevermind lmao, 0.5-pre won't work with 0.5 either.

and reading the changelog: it's now possible to get the maid transformation and the punishment classroom session , as they do not close the entrance to the well if you get caught?
I am not sure if I am thinking of the right thing, but I think that was always possible? There's the alternate path through the cave that never gets locked

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2021
0.4.x saves won't work with 0.5-pre and 0.5
0.5-pre saves should (almost definitely will) work with 0.5, but you may be unable to access some of the content that will be placed in the early game.
Oof, bad news. Now it really feels like I coud play it, but when the full 0.5 is released, you wonder if you miss things and automatically want to start over to see what you otherwise would have missed :p But really nice and thank you for the fast response :)

I am not sure if I am thinking of the right thing, but I think that was always possible? There's the alternate path through the cave that never gets locked
I think in one version, Olivia catches you, you can refuse her bloodsucking and then she takes you to Marianne and the punishment room and afterwards the well entrance is shut and you can't enter again until you get a key for a different quest. And if you go to Marianne's room first and get the maid transformation, then you can't be caught by Olivia of course. At least, from what i remember

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Oof, bad news. Now it really feels like I coud play it, but when the full 0.5 is released, you wonder if you miss things and automatically want to start over to see what you otherwise would have missed :p But really nice and thank you for the fast response :)
I feel the same way, except I am also the writer for the largest guide for the game and so I feel like I have a dozen people staring at me constantly, poking me with a stick.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019

I think in one version, Olivia catches you, you can refuse her bloodsucking and then she takes you to Marianne and the punishment room and afterwards the well entrance is shut and you can't enter again until you get a key for a different quest. And if you go to Marianne's room first and get the maid transformation, then you can't be caught by Olivia of course. At least, from what i remember

Feel free to use this save state as provided by Saenn, it puts you fairly late into the game so you can do the big event almost right away. And I recommend doing this, because we will need some input on the fights in the new area for balance, please.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
I feel the same way, except I am also the writer for the largest guide for the game
Don't worry. There will always be people who are to impatient.

If you are the one that have written Gdoc walkthrough you have many fans' eternal grattitude.

This guide is almost perfect (but with a bit of info from wiki it is perfect).

Actually, only thing that right now disappoints me is that only way to turn PC to female is quite hard (E-cup breasts are quite hard to get.) and it's not possible to both be fully girl and have A-cup breasts (some of us like petite girls). But this is game's limitation, not your guide limitation

Reactions: Konstantinus

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
There are some bugs when I tried p-0.5 version regarding Tilia's events:

If MC tried to get nature power twice from Tilia before Marianne's Alaska Mission, no further events regarding her disappearance (no trees in the map, no Isabelle's dialogue about her, only green-haired girl's comment) 0.4.8d version works fine.

However, even if MC managed to do Alaska Mission before first interaction with her at camp, she still disappears after getting nature power twice, without further interactions.

I wonder where went wrong though...

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes