Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Literally not the case. In 6 years of development, we had to break saves exactly twice.
you say that but it has shutdown the game many times on me cuz something has been missing or it can't upload a item that and a bugged save that got me stuck before p.s i do love the game but cuz of how many times i had too redo the game it gets me to go a little crazy you know

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Aside that I don't understand why releasing an alpha version of an alpha game..... Many still don't understand how versioning works. But again, aside that, there are no changelog and no info on the "new stuff" compared to the 4.8, and already the 4.7 had really little new content. I'm not gonna play again not knowing what's new. At least giving an average time of new content, like 1 hour of new content, no nothing....

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Aside that I don't understand why releasing an alpha version of an alpha game.....
"Alpha game" is underselling MagiCamp a bit.
I assume the main reason 0.5 got a prerelease is because everyone and their dog complained about not having an update.

But again, aside that, there are no changelog and no info on the "new stuff" compared to the 4.8, and already the 4.7 had really little new content.
There is no changelog in the post because the mods didn't bother adding it. I posted the changelog in the comments.
And 4.7 only took like, 3 months, not exactly shocking that it had less content than 4.8

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
"Alpha game" is underselling MagiCamp a bit.
I assume the main reason 0.5 got a prerelease is because everyone and their dog complained about not having an update.
Yes, Magic Camp is still in alpha. Alpha mean the game is not complete. Beta mean the game is complete, just need the last touch up and bugfix. Again, devs still don't understand how versioning works.

There is no changelog in the post because the mods didn't bother adding it. I posted the changelog in the comments.
And 4.7 only took like, 3 months, not exactly shocking that it had less content than 4.8
Sorry but I don't read past comments, also my complain is not only about this site, but also tfgames.site has no updated changelog. Or you wanna say that even in that site you posted the changelog in the comments? (who knows which page)

Edit: Ps. I'm not pissed at you. I'm "pissed" about the lack of update in their posts. Also I read your changelog, but doesn't say much, just "new big arc", what does it mean? How big is it? 2 dungeon? 3? How many hours of new content? That's just a lazy changelog. I've read many better changelog for smaller projects

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Again, devs still don't understand how versioning works.
Devs weren't the ones to call it alpha tho...
Anyhow, this version naming system hardly works for indie games. Every individual update goes through an alpha-beta-release cycle and is just appended to the overall product. It's not like if you cut a city out of Skyrim it'd revert to being an alpha.

Sorry but I don't read past comments
Terrible decision, really.

just "new big arc", what does it mean? How big is it? 2 dungeon? 3? How many hours of new content?
I don't actually know, I am guessing it's at least as long as the Inn, probably somewhat longer, but I'm not planning on playing the prerelease personally.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Yes, Magic Camp is still in alpha. Alpha mean the game is not complete. Beta mean the game is complete, just need the last touch up and bugfix. Again, devs still don't understand how versioning works.
I don't really understand what is wrong with our version titles. The game is in open alpha (not complete). The current version out is 0.5 pre [revision letter] because the proper 0.5 is supposed to have more content, hence the pre as in "preview": it's a preview containing some of the new content that will be in 0.5 for the players who wanted new content quicker.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't really understand what is wrong with our version titles. The game is in open alpha (not complete). The current version out is 0.5 pre [revision letter] because the proper 0.5 is supposed to have more content, hence the pre as in "preview": it's a preview containing some of the new content that will be in 0.5 for the players who wanted new content quicker.
So we are waiting for the full .5?

seirei6

Sep 7, 2019
glad its back, been a long time, interested to see whats in the full 0.5 I also cant wait for whats beyond that lol Ayame i hope becomes a full zone at some point. Was interested before but now im extremely into seeing more about it.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
"Preview" of a release mean, in versioning, alpha (sometimes beta) of the release, so you are making an alpha of an alpha game.... If you don't get it I don't know what to say. You could have simply call it 0.4.9 since, as you said, it has part of new content but not all, so it basically another normal release, until you are ready to increment from 0.4 to 0.5

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Terrible decision, really.
Sorry but you cannot expect people to go read all the page of a post that's already 39 page long. However again, what I expected was their official page in tfgames.site to be updated with the current changelog, not me going looking for it at some random page in a random site.

I don't actually know, I am guessing it's at least as long as the Inn, probably somewhat longer, but I'm not planning on playing the prerelease personally.
That's why I said their changelog is badly written.
"There is some randow new stuff, go play and found out what's new. Also the save file are not supported, play all over again and try to not skip new content thinking you already read it."

Roku6

Jun 11, 2021
"Preview" of a release mean, in versioning, alpha (sometimes beta) of the release, so you are making an alpha of an alpha game.... If you don't get it I don't know what to say. You could have simply call it 0.4.9 since, as you said, it has part of new content but not all, so it basically another normal release, until you are ready to increment from 0.4 to 0.5
I think they just really wanted to claim "this set of content for 0.5" and, after it become obvious they were going to spend well over a year on development to meet that, threw away common sense to keep that intact. I think they use the 4->5 to indicate new main story content, so this being 0.5.0 and the next being 0.5.1 would actually be consistent with their naming.

Sorry but you cannot expect people to go read all the page of a post that's already 39 page long. However again, what I expected was their official page in tfgames.site to be updated with the current changelog, not me going looking for it at some random page in a random site.

That's why I said their changelog is badly written.
"There is some randow new stuff, go play and found out what's new. Also the save file are not supported, play all over again and try to not skip new content thinking you already read it."
I honestly wouldn't ever expect any support on stuff like this. See how the person that needs to address your question there isn't a dev. They're just a fan that's part of the Discord the dev team is insular towards. The one dev that does tend to be a more public mouthpieces usually ignores anything that isn't purely technical or they have a prepared line for (or, if they feel offended they can get antagonistic to criticism from what I've seen). Looking at TFGames, they've had well more than a couple requests for providing it as you've described, but they've been ignored to, so shrug

Reactions: Azerak

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I honestly wouldn't ever expect any support on stuff like this. See how the person that needs to address your question there isn't a dev. They're just a fan that's part of the Discord the dev team is insular towards.
Big reason for that is - I am the one who actually brought MagiCamp here. None of the devs even heard of F95 before, and the feeling seems mutual, since while a lot of small tfgames shovelware ends up here, MagiCamp just didn't get picked up for years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So does the game still not have any real sex, with the bigger dick transformation doing nothing?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Game does have real sex and had it for a while now. Pretty sure the bigger dick does in fact do nothing tho.
I played this last years back, felt like I always needed to play the game with a wiki open and for literal hours with extremely little if any actual fucking and the game at least still doesn't even have a vaginal sex/creampie tag sooo

The big dick doing nothing is the worst; the big dick femboi is the patrician way to do these games

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes