Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I played this last years back, felt like I always needed to play the game with a wiki open and for literal hours with extremely little if any actual fucking and the game at least still doesn't even have a vaginal sex/creampie tag sooo

The big dick doing nothing is the worst; the big dick femboi is the patrician way to do these games
This really isn't a game about this, you are not controlling a character that tries to fuck everyone, the character here tries to avoid being turned into a girl and sexual pleasure for the player comes from still making the PC undergo those transformations. Bigger dick is not meant for fucking but as a way to negate some transformations, mostly for those that are set on actually guarding against them. This is a tf game, not sex game

Roku6

Jun 11, 2021
Big reason for that is - I am the one who actually brought MagiCamp here. None of the devs even heard of F95 before, and the feeling seems mutual, since while a lot of small tfgames shovelware ends up here, MagiCamp just didn't get picked up for years.
My point wasn't specific to here.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It would be neat to have the option of replaying the BDSM scenes with Nat, especially if you end up having a vagina along the way to see what the differences are to those scenes. Generally just seeing the team react to us having a vagina would be great to be honest, especially since there's so many of our friends that have pushed for us to actually take that last step into becoming a magical girl.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
trap quest it too complicated to play it but first it too complicat to downlod it would be better if that game was made in renpy engine.
There's nothing complicated. Just install GIT and then the game. Start the game with GIT.exe and there you have it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There's nothing complicated. Just install GIT and then the game. Start the game with GIT.exe and there you have it.
and after we we need to serch to file to play with. No I loseing to much time to downlod since it multple part download. And serching to the file to play it it another thing I couln't even run it. I alweys sain missing somthing. Sofor me it useless engine

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Big reason for that is - I am the one who actually brought MagiCamp here. None of the devs even heard of F95 before, and the feeling seems mutual, since while a lot of small tfgames shovelware ends up here, MagiCamp just didn't get picked up for years.
Feeling is mutual? What feeling?

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
I love this game very much, spend hours playing this, i just miss more CGs..

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
In .5 'preview', you can't siphon gloom core guess it's effects aren't implemented yet

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for the info, i think i wait for a while then. I want a version where you have her at least as girlfriend.
I'm waiting for a Veronica route. I don't think there's gonna be a girlfriend route for her though... just concubine.. so from cross dressing to vir concubine. I think the Alice route mate playe out in like a true friend rather than a true dating route, but on a more intimate level

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I'm waiting for a Veronica route. I don't think there's gonna be a girlfriend route for her though... just concubine.. so from cross dressing to vir concubine. I think the Alice route mate playe out in like a true friend rather than a true dating route, but on a more intimate level
Just my opinion.... mind you

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes