Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can't believe I didn't notice this, but the Mermaid ending (that isn't a bad one) actually had three different endings all of which depends of either

A) you are on a certain characters path (Natalie sadly only had a path)
B) which girl you have the most affection with.

What really sucked was my current favorite girl had the worst Mermaid ending. But still it was a very nice touch to make this ending adaptable instead of 100% linear.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Can't believe I didn't notice this, but the Mermaid ending (that isn't a bad one) actually had three different endings all of which depends of either

A) you are on a certain characters path (Natalie sadly only had a path)
B) which girl you have the most affection with.

What really sucked was my current favorite girl had the worst Mermaid ending. But still it was a very nice touch to make this ending adaptable instead of 100% linear.
Who's your fav

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Reached the end of the update, and I saw the differences between the current and precious one. Yoshida get's sent away in the previous on no matter what you say, but in the latest update she is current under your care which is cool in it's own right. Also While it is cool we get the gloomwing core had two issues.

1) couldn't siphon said core for whatever boost/TF that would come with it.
2) The missing 2 cores you didn't get still weren't returned.

But on another note while I see Eric(a) become more and more of a jack of all trades, I am wondering will he/she really become as powerful as Isabelle despite having his/her true power was awaken? Cause if it did it would be truly something to see.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
But on another note while I see Eric(a) become more and more of a jack of all trades, I am wondering will he/she really become as powerful as Isabelle despite having his/her true power was awaken? Cause if it did it would be truly something to see.
Eri:
I MAY HAVE LOST MY COCK, BUT I CAN STILL GIVE YOU A RIGHTEOUS DICKING IN OTHER WAYS!

Reactions: DarkMiros

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Usually a distinction without difference.
The difference here is that being in development hell is the natural state for MagiCamp.
It's one thing when a game which normally has frequent updates goes into development hell, and another when there are always 4-8 months between them.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The difference here is that being in development hell is the natural state for MagiCamp.
It's one thing when a game which normally has frequent updates goes into development hell, and another when there are always 4-8 months between them.
...that's not "development hell" though. Just slow.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Since I'm not on the discord and don't want to be in it, does anyone have any info on the full update?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Since I'm not on the discord and don't want to be in it, does anyone have any info on the full update?
Sadly, not really.
Response from a couple of days ago
I was pushing that time frame, given what I understood of the workload at the time. It wasn't an unrealistic time frame, but it was not to be. Last night was a good step toward righting things, however. Hopefully, things will start moving in the right direction again shortly

Reactions: GrimmShade

itgbetweenmeandme

Oct 18, 2021
Sadly, not really.
Response from a couple of days ago
Won't join the discord either, could you please tell me if there's some kind of detailed document that explains every little bit of useful information from the game? (A complete walkthrough used by the devs to put their ideas together, a summary of every action, their requirements and consequences, or anything else?)

i.e. I'm searching for something more complete than the first post's gogle doc walkthrough, and hopefully more specific than the wiki? I know of a few thing that aren't on the wiki, or some minor details that may be on one page of the wiki but not on the others, therefore I'm not sure if I should include them in the flowchart I'm designing.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Won't join the discord either, could you please tell me if there's some kind of detailed document that explains every little bit of useful information from the game? (A complete walkthrough used by the devs to put their ideas together, a summary of every action, their requirements and consequences, or anything else?)

i.e. I'm searching for something more complete than the first post's gogle doc walkthrough, and hopefully more specific than the wiki? I know of a few thing that aren't on the wiki, or ome details that may be on one page of the wiki but not on the others, therefore I'm not sure if I should include them in the flowchart I'm designing.
Thanks a lot!
Sorry mate, my guide and the wiki are as complete as it gets (as far as I know, anyway).
I don't think there's that much more to document though? I literally was digging through source code when writing the guide, and all the lore bits thrown by devs probably are on the wiki already.

itgbetweenmeandme

Oct 18, 2021
Oh nice, then it'll be quick to have a first draft working (gotta admit I'm also sneaking in the game code, to make sure I understand things correctly)! Details can be missed on the wiki, I'll fill the gaps ;)
I didn't know it the doc was yours, the thorough summary is impressive! Do you think you may be able to do one at any point in time related to "have the most complete tf/affection/else"? I know did one a while ago, sadly it is now completely outdated and I can't even use it as a base.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Do you think you may be able to do one at any point in time related to "have the most complete tf/affection/else"? I know did one a while ago, sadly it is now completely outdated and I can't even use it as a base.
I am not really interested in doing that, sorry. My ideal TF build skips a good half of TFs, so I don't care for them beyond documenting the individual events. With affection, paths for it are pretty linear, so I think the main guide works well enough for now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
cool game,but too bad the hair does not get longer or change color. The MC kind of stays androgynous.even after much his/her transformations. Mainly the face in particular.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes