JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I get the impression Eric(a) is Isabelle's sibling, both due to how much she tries to bond with him/her and due to the way she reacts when s/he asks her if they were childhood crushes or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right?. I think so too. Marianne does talk about something which happened with Phyre,however she does states she did not have a child with her. Yet I agree I think Eric(a) is Isabelle's sibling. It is possible Marianne is Eric's biological mother. Mind you if not, Eric could still be Isabelle's sibling. Would also be a interesting twist if Marianne knew Eric(a) true identity the entire time.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you get the Bonechiller core without Yoshida stealing it?. My Eric(a) was one transformation a way from becoming a female, until Yoshida stole the bonechiller core.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Can you get the Bonechiller core without Yoshida stealing it?. My Eric(a) was one transformation a way from becoming a female, until Yoshida stole the bonechiller core.
No, but you can get it back quickly if you defeat her and her team slightly later; you do have to ensure you knock out Belle (the blonde loli with staff) first, because she's the one holding it.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Right?. I think so too. Marianne does talk about something which happened with Phyre,however she does states she did not have a child with her. Yet I agree I think Eric(a) is Isabelle's sibling. It is possible Marianne is Eric's biological mother. Mind you if not, Eric could still be Isabelle's sibling. Would also be a interesting twist if Marianne knew Eric(a) true identity the entire time.
If Marriane Knows the entire time that makes some bad ends awkward.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
If Marriane Knows the entire time that makes some bad ends awkward.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't know precisely because of that. A big portion of her latent anger comes from her teamate leaving her with her son and dying. If she found out that wasn't true, then she would probably be really angry, but not at her son.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure she doesn't know precisely because of that. A big portion of her latent anger comes from her teamate leaving her with her son and dying. If she found out that wasn't true, then she would probably be really angry, but not at her son.
Something neat would be if you can find out and drop the bombshell on Marianne. Maybe something funny or tense where you can do so as she finds out you're a male/used to be one.

Jul 11, 2019
To each their own, really. I personally lean in Emory's direction as far as public spaces go, but I won't tell anybody else to not give it a try and see what they think about it. Some people get fulfilled from the company of others and who knows, it might be the start of some friendships. Or not, in which case it's never too late to leave and decide it isn't for you.

Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
The purple HAired girl looks like mabel from Black Souls 2.... I wonder if that Character design is inspired from some anime/manga/Vn/Game or something???

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
The purple HAired girl looks like mabel from Black Souls 2.... I wonder if that Character design is inspired from some anime/manga/Vn/Game or something???
Mabel and our Alice (also Alice in LBA) use the same art resource, which conceptually seems to be something like a "Dark Alice" since IIRC that art pack also came with card soldiers for the Alice in Wonderland theme. In fact, in BS2 you can actually encounter Mabel and ask her if she is Alice.
It's also hard to find good gothic lolita/Magical Girl-themed assets, which is why this particular asset and a few others are widely used.

Reactions: Misanaria
Jun 7, 2021
Mabel and our Alice (also Alice in LBA) use the same art resource, which conceptually seems to be something like a "Dark Alice" since IIRC that art pack also came with card soldiers for the Alice in Wonderland theme. In fact, in BS2 you can actually encounter Mabel and ask her if she is Alice.
It's also hard to find good gothic lolita/Magical Girl-themed assets, which is why this particular asset and a few others are widely used.
LBA?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Little Bitch Academy (I think... its a previous project... not sure if its still being worked on now though)

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Little Bitch Academia (LBA for short) is a game made by team member Edea and part of the greater Historica of Lovely Fate setting (much like Prisoners of the Elder One re;Captured and Runes of Chaos). However since it is mainly Edea's work, it is quite different to Magical Camp. And no, it is not a previous project, it is made in parallel and no, it is also not abandoned.

Hybris9

Dec 26, 2019
Oh, I didn't knew the were in the same setting. I remember there were few references in LBA, but I thought they were just Easter eggs.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Oh, I didn't knew the were in the same setting. I remember there were few references in LBA, but I thought they were just Easter eggs.
I actually asked Edea about this, only LBA's Isabelle is a reference to MagiCamp's. Otherwise it's simply coincidental.

Reactions: Hybris9
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes