Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I wish the image would change depending on the transformations instead of just words verifying it. Like an overhaul which not only gives you a self portrait, but also have the portrait be a self reflection of what you've had done to you up to that point

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
who is the girl in Eric(a)'s head?. Is it his inner Girl wanting to climb out of his sub conscious?. Maybe his inner Magic girl. Or is it something like "Alone Amongst Demons". Where the MC was meant to be female the entire time but something happened to prevent it until MC meets up with a succubus who has a lot more in common than he thinks. Essentially Mental obstacles preventing transformations. Who is that girl in Eric's head?.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
who is the girl in Eric(a)'s head?. Is it his inner Girl wanting to climb out of his sub conscious?. Maybe his inner Magic girl. Or is it something like "Alone Amongst Demons". Where the MC was meant to be female the entire time but something happened to prevent it until MC meets up with a succubus who has a lot more in common than he thinks. Essentially Mental obstacles preventing transformations. Who is that girl in Eric's head?.
I think it's a part of the psychotic mage. Like a part of her that stuck to the only place she might hide

Reactions: imp55 and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you snap Natalie out of her not wanting to spend time with you after the Kiss accident?. I wanted to to do the Nat Route but I dont think can if she is stuck in her room staring at her wardrobe closet

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I am not really interested in doing that, sorry. My ideal TF build skips a good half of TFs, so I don't care for them beyond documenting the individual events. With affection, paths for it are pretty linear, so I think the main guide works well enough for now.
What's your ideal tf build? Mine needs to have ass.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do you snap Natalie out of her not wanting to spend time with you after the Kiss accident?. I wanted to to do the Nat Route but I dont think can if she is stuck in her room staring at her wardrobe closet
Talk to the druggie that sells you stuff at night and she should help you send a letter

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Talk to the druggie that sells you stuff at night and she should help you send a letter
thank you that worked. I am wanting to turn Eric(a) into a succubus route and I believe in order to do that I need to be on the Natalie route. Would be neat if there were other TF games like Magical Camp. Guy down on his luck slowly turns into a female.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
thank you that worked. I am wanting to turn Eric(a) into a succubus route and I believe in order to do that I need to be on the Natalie route. Would be neat if there were other TF games like Magical Camp. Guy down on his luck slowly turns into a female.
There is one but it suffers from one man development syndrome, so I'm waiting for part 4 of it

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If Wendy is indeed Phyre, How on Earth did she end up in Eric's head. She shows up before Eric enters Phyre's Tower. Is there a deeper connection between Wendy and Eric(a) than meets the eye similar to the hidden connection Eric and Isabelle have?. Is Eric(a) somhow related to Wendy in any way?. The when,how and why Wendy made it to Eric's head.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The BDSM Item in the library next to the ladder to the sealed archives is not there. There is suposed to be a ballgag left of the ladder. Does something have need to trigger the item to appear. If the BDSM Item in Library is not where it should be, I can guess the other BDSM items are not available. I just do not know why.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If Wendy is indeed Phyre, How on Earth did she end up in Eric's head. She shows up before Eric enters Phyre's Tower. Is there a deeper connection between Wendy and Eric(a) than meets the eye similar to the hidden connection Eric and Isabelle have?. Is Eric(a) somhow related to Wendy in any way?. The when,how and why Wendy made it to Eric's head.
To be honest, I think she split her physical and spiritual bodies. I believe she made a connection with his mind after he got there

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The BDSM Item in the library next to the ladder to the sealed archives is not there. There is suposed to be a ballgag left of the ladder. Does something have need to trigger the item to appear. If the BDSM Item in Library is not where it should be, I can guess the other BDSM items are not available. I just do not know why.
Weird

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I found out I had to officially be Natalie's Boy....Girlfriend? To trigger the BDSM items to appear. There is one I am not sure how to get, it is in Marianne's Office which is locked. Not sure how to get in. any ideas?

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I found out I had to officially be Natalie's Boy....Girlfriend? To trigger the BDSM items to appear. There is one I am not sure how to get, it is in Marianne's Office which is locked. Not sure how to get in. any ideas?
There are several ways to get the key for her office.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Isabelle is very attached to Eric through the story, after Eric regains a memory where Isabelle had saved him and is very surprised and happy to be reunited with him until Eric's mind was wiped. I could be wrong but there seems to be something more than a childhood friend thing. There is something about Isabelle's constant concern and worry for Eric that is a little off. Like she is still keeping something from Eric. I am getting a sneaking suspicion that Eric might be Marianne's bastard son. I could be wrong of course. Strange.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yoshida got shipped away and told eric to go to Phyres's Tower, however a key is not listed to go up the tower to recover any of the remaining cores I do not have. strange.

Jul 11, 2019
I get the impression Eric(a) is Isabelle's sibling, both due to how much she tries to bond with him/her and due to the way she reacts when s/he asks her if they were childhood crushes or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes