TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
BTW, is Yoshida's content still in progress? Unable to proceed after Yoshida mentioned about hidden things in Phyre's Tower.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
i accidentally removed my ability to wear headgear/Ribbons. talking to the seawitch without reading what she said....
Is there any way to get this back?
Same issue here, I took some time to realize it so I don't have older saves before this point
Maybe with changing some variable ? idk

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I really wanna play new content but I want to wait for the full update. Idk if I'll cave or not. Did anyone play the new update?

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi there, I got the cutie magic TF before giving the silk rope to natalie and did not obtain succubus TF, is it intended ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask what was the point of the gate within Eric' memories? I remember it saying you needed to get 4 keys to open it, however by the time you got the 4th key the whole place implodes and you can't get to said area again.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I have to ask what was the point of the gate within Eric' memories? I remember it saying you needed to get 4 keys to open it, however by the time you got the 4th key the whole place implodes and you can't get to said area again.
Either some kind of 4D misdirection or the devs just plain fucking with the player.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
He's fucking with the player. If you use RPG Save Editor and give yourself all Keys you can open it. In the Room is a Chest with 1 Lume and it will trigger a Fight with an extremely powerful Enemy. Which you should not win, but can if you max out Stats with the Editor. You don't get anything, except the Lume.

Edit: I just done it out of curiosity and loaded an unaltered Save after that.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone have a save to fix the name change given to the cast?
You have to beat the dungeon, or delete the contents of the following direcctory:
c:/users/user name/Application Data/RPG Maker/Magical Maid Minions.

You STILL have to delete the contents of that directory if you start a new game and want a different name, even after beating the dungeon.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Same issue here, I took some time to realize it so I don't have older saves before this point
Maybe with changing some variable ? idk
Yes, you can give it to yourself editing the SWITCHES, NOT the variables, using the RPGM Save Editor available on this site, https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ the latest version is something like 0.6.9, I think only 0.6.7 and newer will work with this game. You can NOT do it with the online save game editors. It would be easier AND SAFER, to add item #998 = TF Value Manipulator -- Also Manipulates Acceptance. It's a debugging tool that isn't added to the game except through save hacks. You can give yourself any and all transformations using that.

The SWITCH number is: 28 Hair ornamented. However, setting switches or variables can and probably will break the game.
ALSO, the saves are so large and so complex, the save editors take forever to process all the data, so be prepared for a five or ten minute wait as they load your save file. Well, it SEEMS that long.

I just used the latest editor available here, RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.6.10. It's on the last page there I believe. Post #240. It took almost five full minutes to load my save.

There were a lot of item additions, as well as item changes. The changes looked like they tried rather manfully ... or womanfully, to keep from breaking the saves, with how they left the old items and item numbers in, but there were tons of changes to the switches and variables, which would HAVE to break the old saves.

This is, BY FAR, the safest save editor available, yet even it can break your saves, so make a copy before editing! At least that way, you'll have a save that works.

It will only work on RPGM save files that are in the directory tree for the game. If the game saves in a directory other than the game directory, you have to move a copy of the save to the game directory, BEFORE you try to edit it. Then, after editing, you MUST copy the save file to the save directory, wherever that may be. It is dependent on the system file, weapons file, item file etc for those item, switch and variable numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Croaa

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
You have to beat the dungeon, or delete the contents of the following direcctory:
c:/users/user name/Application Data/RPG Maker/Magical Maid Minions.

You STILL have to delete the contents of that directory if you start a new game and want a different name, even after beating the dungeon.
Nice pfp

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes