Dec 4, 2021
Game is officially on hold, my comrades.
Lifesigns are unstable, with different parts of the team wanting to port to Godot (hatred of RPGM is universal), some wanting a break, and some just wanting to do something else
I still have some hope that development will be continued someday, but from my experience such "on holds" usually means "abandoned". It will be very sad to loose such gem in dev graveyard.
Can we at least have realise version of 0.5 before engine migration/other changes?

They def should port the game to mv/mz to give it modern features. It's pretty weird to cling onto VX Ace in 2023 for your eternity projects.
Modern RPGM may be an alternative solution, but ultimately, it's up to devs to use the most suitable tools for their project.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
They def should port the game to mv/mz to give it modern features. It's pretty weird to cling onto VX Ace in 2023 for your eternity projects.
Their issues aren't limited to VXA but to RPGM as a whole, so I doubt MZ would be worth the effort.

I still have some hope that development will be continued someday, but from my experience such "on holds" usually means "abandoned". It will be very sad to loose such gem in dev graveyard.
Sadly, this probably isn't an exception. It's some deep-rooted issues that have been boiling over for over a year or two now. They'd need to get more new people than there are left, which would make for a whole different game at that point.
Can we at least have realise version of 0.5 before engine migration/other changes?
They've been "thinking about what to do with it".

Reactions: Green_fishtank

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
Is there link to art pictures / Download to last update? Thanks for all Great work! I really enjoy the story / Art work you put into this game. Thanks again for your time, and hard work.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So I just saw the updated game. Is this final final meaning game completed? or just final for 5.0 while you are making a 6.0?
It's the incomplete development version (crashes for some people and apparently has literal development notes in some places). Final only meaning "final until/if the development continues". Although ironically enough it might actually get a hotfix for crashes.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
It's the incomplete development version (crashes for some people and apparently has literal development notes in some places). Final only meaning "final until/if the development continues". Although ironically enough it might actually get a hotfix for crashes.
Kinda wack that relaeasing this might give them enough juice to bugfix.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Kinda wack that relaeasing this might give them enough juice to bugfix.
They did drop a bugfix. Two of them. Might be a third coming.
But to be fair, all of them were made by the last active developer, so they probably had enough juice in the first place.

Hybris9

Dec 26, 2019
Oh that's good to hear, I was halfway through my (hopefully not goodbye) play-through when I hit the Wendy chest bug (apparently it's already fixed) . All props to this lone warrior caring on the struggle! Also, the new content is quite wholesome

Last edited:

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
They did drop a bugfix. Two of them. Might be a third coming.
But to be fair, all of them were made by the last active developer, so they probably had enough juice in the first place.
How nice of them. I was honestly expecting this to ba an "as is" drop. My playthrough is definitely gonna be bittersweet. I'm not gonna hold onto the hope of it being continued as it's better to let go instead of hang on. Still, I hope one day we'll see something from this again.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes