Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Welp. I just finished MC and I'm wondering what other similar games there are. Especially leaning into the Trans-formation angle. I know of LBA (Little Bitch Academy) and I've seen PotEO (Prisoners of the Elder One) though I don't think PotEO is my style. I'd ideally like to be recommend something finished, but I imagine it's a niche genre.

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Actually extra question. Does anyone have a save with all of the TF's just before or after Tillia's tree? I wanted to go full girl in my first playthrough but I messed it up because I had the boob fight too early. Didn't have enough penis reduction levels.
I can't be bothered to reply so much of the start if I don't have to.

doktormundo

Jul 6, 2019
Welp. I just finished MC and I'm wondering what other similar games there are. Especially leaning into the Trans-formation angle. I know of LBA (Little Bitch Academy) and I've seen PotEO (Prisoners of the Elder One) though I don't think PotEO is my style. I'd ideally like to be recommend something finished, but I imagine it's a niche genre.
They dont have alot of actual sex in them, but since they are all inspired by Magical Camp I can recommend 3:

1. Timeless Pantheon, finished, is generally liked, has a lot of options. Personally I find it hit or miss with some of the characters and puzzles (thankfully you can skip the harder ones and there is a full guide), also it has a very weird twist that may ruin the story for you.

2. Between, currently in development, more combat and story focused. A big plus is that the dev is very active and thorough (and also inculdes a detailed guide in the game directory). I played it a year ago and it had a lot of content (20h+).

3. Afterlife, unfortunately abandoned, but still a very ambitious and promising title. Has been credited as an inspiration for the two above games. Even if abandoned it still has a 15h+ playtime, although it was mostly long dungeons with smaller transformations.
(you can also try the authors previous game Blood Magic, however, It was in very early development when it was abandoned)

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
They dont have alot of actual sex in them, but since they are all inspired by Magical Camp I can recommend 3:

1. Timeless Pantheon, finished, is generally liked, has a lot of options. Personally I find it hit or miss with some of the characters and puzzles (thankfully you can skip the harder ones and there is a full guide), also it has a very weird twist that may ruin the story for you.

2. Between, currently in development, more combat and story focused. A big plus is that the dev is very active and thorough (and also inculdes a detailed guide in the game directory). I played it a year ago and it had a lot of content (20h+).

3. Afterlife, unfortunately abandoned, but still a very ambitious and promising title. Has been credited as an inspiration for the two above games. Even if abandoned it still has a 15h+ playtime, although it was mostly long dungeons with smaller transformations.
(you can also try the authors previous game Blood Magic, however, It was in very early development when it was abandoned)
Thanks a bunch. I'll check these out.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why Isabel in a fight agn's the MC team had more HP then us? It unfair. You made her undefeatle in combat whe want ragain the stolen orbs in phyre tower, really disapointed. Isabel undefeatball you made that part impossibile to win.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Why Isabel in a fight agn's the MC team had more HP then us? It unfair. You made her undefeatle in combat whe want ragain the stolen orbs in phyre tower, really disapointed. Isabel undefeatball you made that part impossibile to win.
While I can clearly see that it's a joke...why? It's completely unprompted and just makes you look stupid.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know where to place which book in the Sealed Archives by chance?
It's simple number pattern matching.
One is primes, other increases previous by 3, third one is Fibbonaci (last+second last)

If that's not enough, the guide spells it out exactly.

OHHereWeGoAgain

Jul 17, 2019
It is sad that with the release of the unused images on their Patreon it looks like development on this project is truly dead. I wonder if there is any chance that the devs could release all the files for the game, and story notes, in the hopes that some other team or dedicated fans complete the project.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
It is sad that with the release of the unused images on their Patreon it looks like development on this project is truly dead. I wonder if there is any chance that the devs could release all the files for the game, and story notes, in the hopes that some other team or dedicated fans complete the project.
These images were being released on discord almost immediately after the original announcement. It's just that they only now got posted on Patreon.
So while continuation is still pretty improbable, nothing really has changed since then.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
These images were being released on discord almost immediately after the original announcement. It's just that they only now got posted on Patreon.
So while continuation is still pretty improbable, nothing really has changed since then.
I don't think that makes things better.

magical_camper

Jul 31, 2023
Hi, I have two questions about the game.

How can I update to the latest bugfix? Will my saved games be compatible? I'm currently playing pre-5d

I cannot find pleasure palace. Where is it on the map?

I fear I might have encountered a bug. I went through the cutscene where the team plans operation fluffy kitten. One morning, Veronica is out of the dorm and says something but I stupidly skipped the dialogue. Then, instead of going with her, I actually went to talk to Nele and initiated the Watanabe inn event. Now, there is no sign of Veronica out of the dorm, every day is the same and there is no content to play. I fear I might have gotten myself in a deadlock...

Thank you to everyone that might help!

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, I have two questions about the game.

How can I update to the latest bugfix? Will my saved games be compatible? I'm currently playing pre-5d

I cannot find pleasure palace. Where is it on the map?

I fear I might have encountered a bug. I went through the cutscene where the team plans operation fluffy kitten. One morning, Veronica is out of the dorm and says something but I stupidly skipped the dialogue. Then, instead of going with her, I actually went to talk to Nele and initiated the Watanabe inn event. Now, there is no sign of Veronica out of the dorm, every day is the same and there is no content to play. I fear I might have gotten myself in a deadlock...

Thank you to everyone that might help!
I'm not sure the pre-5 saves are compatible with the latest versions, but if they are - you just have to drop them in the folder of the latest version.

The Veronica dialogue isn't the thing you're thinking off (as far as I remember), Pleasure Palace unlock happens when leaving the camp with 3 stolen cores. What Veronica unlocks is breaking into Yoshida's room.

Reactions: magical_camper
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes