Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Hi, I have two questions about the game.

How can I update to the latest bugfix? Will my saved games be compatible? I'm currently playing pre-5d

I cannot find pleasure palace. Where is it on the map?

I fear I might have encountered a bug. I went through the cutscene where the team plans operation fluffy kitten. One morning, Veronica is out of the dorm and says something but I stupidly skipped the dialogue. Then, instead of going with her, I actually went to talk to Nele and initiated the Watanabe inn event. Now, there is no sign of Veronica out of the dorm, every day is the same and there is no content to play. I fear I might have gotten myself in a deadlock...

Thank you to everyone that might help!
you totes did, but try going to that dorm the emo is usually by and try to open it. then look for the principal and see if you could ask for the dorm key. if she isn't softlocked from this option, take the key and go into the dorm. that might break you back into the story

Reactions: magical_camper

magical_camper

Jul 31, 2023
I'm not sure the pre-5 saves are compatible with the latest versions, but if they are - you just have to drop them in the folder of the latest version.

The Veronica dialogue isn't the thing you're thinking off (as far as I remember), Pleasure Palace unlock happens when leaving the camp with 3 stolen cores. What Veronica unlocks is breaking into Yoshida's room.

You are right, I tried to update and I get a warning dialogue. Considering the changelog and that not much changed, maybe it's just an automatic warning, but not worth risking my savegame until I complete the palace.

Thanks for the help with the plot line. I was sure I had already beaten the Ice Sanctuary, but actually I did not.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I still mourn for this game as if it were my own flesh and blood every single day.
I used to be really obsessed with the lore of this game for like 3 months in 2020, to the point where i'd close my eyes and imagine what would happen to the characters, but then I got burnt out and never fully replayed it. I wonder if the full lore/story of all the characters will ever be revealed...

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
idk why the rope doesn't work on the well. i need to get explosives from the office to get to the slime queen boss, but for some reason rope doesn't work on the well. can only throw money down. and i don't want to continue main story until i got my boob upgrades

• Angry
Reactions: llat-2

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
idk why the rope doesn't work on the well. i need to get explosives from the office to get to the slime queen boss, but for some reason rope doesn't work on the well. can only throw money down. and i don't want to continue main story until i got my boob upgrades
you lost me on "doesn't work". as long as the rope is in your inventory, it should work anywhere a path downward is available. like the room in that mansion level where you confront and recruit Veronica

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Open your inventory and use the rope manually.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Open your inventory and use the rope manually.
I did that. but nothing happens, i've been staring at the well from every direction, both morning and night, go in and use the rope in key items as usual but nothing happens

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Did you talk with the girl near the well? I am 79% sure it's a prerequisite.
Anyhow, the well should have a shine indicator when you can use the rope on it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Did you talk with the girl near the well? I am 79% sure it's a prerequisite.
Anyhow, the well should have a shine indicator when you can use the rope on it
Yeah that was the issue, as i had restarted my playthrough to ensure the panty wearing obsession, and in this one i hadn't talked to her yet, and thought i had

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
getting that vagina is apparently SUPER bugged...cuz you you're supposed to be able to siphon the ice core when you get it, yet it refuses to let me siphon it and there's NO POINT WITHOUT A PUSSYYYYYYYYY

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Has this game been fully abandoned?
i don't think so. it's one of those games that take awhile to release an update
Please let the abandoned tag be a lie. PLEASE!!!!!
Unfortunately, in this case it's not a lie.

Formally, the game is on hold, in practice - the titular developer hasn't been actively working for at least two years and many others have been slowly dropping out due to RPGM frustration. Current stance is basically "maybe in a year or two we'll come back together and remake it in Godot or something".
This version though? Pretty much dead.

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Unfortunately, in this case it's not a lie.

Formally, the game is on hold, in practice - the titular developer hasn't been actively working for at least two years and many others have been slowly dropping out due to RPGM frustration. Current stance is basically "maybe in a year or two we'll come back together and remake it in Godot or something".
This version though? Pretty much dead.
It is unfortunate that this happened but I shall wait for the GODOT version which I hope they do. Still, I'm quite sad that this got abandoned.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
It is unfortunate that this happened but I shall wait for the GODOT version which I hope they do. Still, I'm quite sad that this got abandoned.
it had so much going for it too, that just leaves Little Bitch Academy as the last bastion of hope for a good story potential of this particular genre. It's only got 1 rogue creator, so it take forever to get a release a well.... If I had the money, I'd drop it in both these developers laps just so I can get the story they were wanting to develop... they have so much potential and possibly with a bigger budget they can upgrade everything.... sadly, the only way that can happen is if people read my book and prove to me that it's not a waste to publish. I mean knowing publishers that aren't just scams would help too

Reactions: Stela-chan
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes