Big Bummer

Mar 19, 2021
Wait, why tf does this get the abandoned mark, yet certain other threads don't after over a thousand days of delays? I was actually disappointed seeing this abandoned, glad I checked the actual thread to see the dev.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wait, why tf does this get the abandoned mark, yet certain other threads don't after over a thousand days of delays? I was actually disappointed seeing this abandoned, glad I checked the actual thread to see the dev.
If this game did truly get abandoned your user name would actually be truly accurate seeing as this game is my favorite of all the games I have played.

bprvrt

Oct 17, 2021
Oh please, please, please be safe sound and creative, dear HLF. The game is Masterpiece, something I am actually glad to have found in this world :love:. Play time of it is just pure happiness. It should be consumed with same cautions as alcohol and other strong work inhibitors. Thank you, author.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Tried to get this unmarked.

[Unfortunately, your recent report was rejected]
???????????????????????

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
There is no explanation either. No PM, no comment here, just an anonymous "nope".

UPD: finally found the specifications for the tag, and it states "90 days without the dev posting anything related to the game"
I don't know if they only looked at the (tbh pretty barren) Patreon or just failed to recognize Jacky as a dev, or if they want to specifically new content. Hell if I know, they don't communicate.

So, Jacky is a dev, here's a random piece of new art that was only on Discord, can we please get the tag removed now?

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
There is no explanation either. No PM, no comment here, just an anonymous "nope".

UPD: finally found the specifications for the tag, and it states "90 days without the dev posting anything related to the game"
I don't know if they only looked at the (tbh pretty barren) Patreon or just failed to recognize Jacky as a dev, or if they want to specifically new content. Hell if I know, they don't communicate.

So, Jacky is a dev, here's a random piece of new art that was only on Discord, can we please get the tag removed now?
Tbf, Jacky don't have the game dev tag themselves, maybe it would help if they actually applied for that first

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I probably don't have the tag because the original dev is HLF while I am the co-dev. He doesn't talk here, though.

Reactions: bprvrt

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Wow that looks like something that would be used for Eric/Erica if there was an Eric(a)/Alice route. I mean seriously to me it literally screams something Alice would have him/her wear.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Wow that looks like something that would be used for Eric/Erica if there was an Eric(a)/Alice route. I mean seriously to me it literally screams something Alice would have him/her wear.
Don't want to disappoint, but IIRC it's just new art for an old Alice scene.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Don't want to disappoint, but IIRC it's just new art for an old Alice scene.
This Picture says to me: Alice want to become Eric(a) to some extent.

PS: I totally want to see Alice as Girlfriend of Eric(a). Will wait until it is at least something serious.

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
So strange that 'abandoned' tag was added, but really hope that the development would go on, not as same as the fate of the last game.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
So strange that 'abandoned' tag was added, but really hope that the development would go on, not as same as the fate of the last game.
Nitpicking, but the last game was finished, both OG and remake, the abandoned one is the first game.

Reactions: Anon2579

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
There's a new post on the Patreon:
Can we now PLEASE remove that tag?
You have to use "report" button on the main post, I highly doubt they read comments seeing how this happened in the first place. (and i already tried like 3 times so i might get autorejected at this point)

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes