Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
An H cup? wow Poor Eric(a) will surely be having a lot of back pain after everything is said and done. But on another note I have to ask will we ever get another final path that isn't our ditzy blonde roommate?
Erica doesn't have to worry... When Veronica turns her boobs into strawberry milk dispensing factories she will also add internal support structures to ensure Erica can always be by her side and her tits will always be perfectly firm and perky,

• Haha
Reactions: Mistress_Kixen

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Erica doesn't have to worry... When Veronica turns her boobs into strawberry milk dispensing factories she will also add internal support structures to ensure Erica can always be by her side and her tits will always be perfectly firm and perky,
funny but i doubt that will happen just dont make sense but a good one

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
While I can see some of this happening, I don't see it all happening. Firstly I doubt Veronica would turn Eric(a) boobs into strawberry milk factories in a literal sense. Knowing her she would make her lactate strawberry milk, but knowing Veronica she would want to drink it straight from the Eric(a)'s extremely sensitive nipples. Not only would Veronica get warm strawberry milk out of that but Eric(a) would get a lot of pleasure out of this due to how sensitive his/her nipples are due to the Slime Magico core effect.

But at the same time I could totally see other problems especially with Isabelle seeing as she is extremely overprotective of her childhood friend. We all know what would happen if anyone other than Marianne were to go up against Isabelle and in the worlds of one of my favorite villains "This won't be pretty".

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
They are still planned, but don't seem to be that high on the priority list right now (don't quote me, I'm not a dev)
Correct. Our main priority is getting back on track with the main story, it's quite a while since we moved forward with that.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is there anyway i could give some ideas i came up with that may fit in the game just curious
There is a channel in the discord for suggestions, but, as far as I remember, exactly zero of them actually made it into the game.

Devs already have more than enough ideas and not enough time to implement them.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
There is a channel in the discord for suggestions, but, as far as I remember, exactly zero of them actually made it into the game.

Devs already have more than enough ideas and not enough time to implement them.
yeah figured too many ideas not enought ime soprta thing

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I think some minor things did make it into the game, but I can't think of any examples. Also, the suggestions channel has some things pinned, so those could make it into the game as well.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I think some minor things did make it into the game, but I can't think of any examples. Also, the suggestions channel has some things pinned, so those could make it into the game as well.
People check pins on Discord????
Speaking seriously tho, it seems like at least the Succubus Alt for the Genie scene came from the suggestions channel. So I guess at the very least small simple-to-add suggestions are not hopeless.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
People check pins on Discord????
Speaking seriously tho, it seems like at least the Succubus Alt for the Genie scene came from the suggestions channel. So I guess at the very least small simple-to-add suggestions are not hopeless.
Ones I have are to add more ways for hip expansion and butt expansion also a way to go all female compactly and a different scenario of the Wider hips from the Harpies

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah those ought to happen, so what do you suggest?
For the Wider hips what if after you say the harpies on the mountain if ya still have a guy penis they would normally shove an egg in and ya butt, for the very first expansion after that you have you have a Vagina fully for the rest to happen and will trigger once you do. To get the second stage wider shapely hips and the final birthing hips and hourglass figure.
got wider hips stage one generally called shapely hips after that it is all Tilia where she would be jealous and try herself, but an issue happens and threw magic Isabella helps her basically, you have a pop that says I volunteer or you run away, before you can Isabella gets mad and yells at you and in anger transfers the egg, if you volunteer the egg is still transferred but you get a free breast expansion into a G Cup if you already have a F cup, the egg begins to develop another harpy, threw the magic the egg ends up inside you and for a couple of days you have to carry the egg, this is where two things will after a couple of days you birth a slightly bigger egg than the original one cracks a flash and turns out to be a harpy but in the flash gets away second boss, at the same time something doesn't feel right inside of you and you go see Isabella and discover your hips are even wider than before wide hips and she finds out that you developing a birth cannel the begging's of the whole final part of becoming a women getting a womp and such.
You then have to go deal with the new Harpy before Mariamma the head of the camp finds out, this time though the Harpy Ambushes you uses magic to put a very small egg that isn't felt inside and you don't know it is there as you carry the egg unknown to yourself or anyone but as days go by you feel more hungry and bleated but don't know why, as the egg develops after a 2 or3 days you show why and the magic builds up inside to a point that you go into a magic coma per say and the scenes show your friends Isbella and Tilia and Victoria and Alice this time though your body reabsorbs a lot of magic very quickly which put you in a bad place, Thios time though Mariamma checks on you and realizes why the girls haven't been doing there Magic Girl stuff like before and gets mad and immediately demands an inspection by Olivia, Isabella tries her it was my fault as there afraid Eric(a) may be found to be a guy. To there surprise no cause the egg that the character finally passes give him now a complete her the final part the womb and such and the widest hips possible birthing hips which also gives her the hourglass figure.
Will post the bigger butt stuff maybe tomorrow or later on today when I got that all organized in a way that can be easily done.

Last edited:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Ok time for the Butt expansion part this one is simpler than the female and Butt expansion is.
there would 3 to 4 expiations generally based much like the Slime queen expect more of it lol for the bees.
Stage 1 Shapley butt
Stage 2 Bubble Butt
Stage 3 Giggly Butt
Stage 4 Bigg Butt

First part doesn't change much for the Bees same as before just the name from Bee Queen to Bee Princess
Stage 2 and onward there are more changes Stage two is a new level Area on the Bee zone map wise and the final boss is Bee Mother (mother of the Bee Princess) That fight generally ends in a why that you get stuck again and or absorb a Core either way the stage 2 butt expansions can happen.
Stage 3 is a bitt different those come from the Kylan the Centaur first one is a new elixir that should help you suppose to be a max potion but she messes it up and gives you the potion when you get back to the main area for Magic Girls can happen. You rear feels weird and all giggly and bouncy so you check and guess what a fee But expansion yet again.
The Fourth stage can happen either by a Mana thing you get after talking with Wendy the whole mana Burst use later on in the game or earlier in the game as a second use system for the Mana burst if it is earlier then slide all the Stage 2 and 3 down to Stage 3 and 4 respectively.

Hopefully my ideas make it in the game or i get feed back on it and what can and cant be done one i know will require time and work to do.

Last edited:

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Ok time for the Butt expansion part this one is simpler than the female and Butt expansion is.
there would 3 to 4 expiations generally based much like the Slime queen expect more of it lol for the bees.
Stage 1 Shapley butt
Stage 2 Bubble Butt
Stage 3 Giggly Butt
Stage 4 Bigg Butt

First part doesn't change much for the Bees same as before just the name from Bee Queen to Bee Princess
Stage 2 and onward there are more changes Stage two is a new level Area on the Bee zone map wise and the final boss is Bee Mother (mother of the Bee Princess) That fight generally ends in a why that you get stuck again and or absorb a Core either way the stage 2 butt expansions can happen.
Stage 3 is a bitt different those come from the Kylan the Centaur first one is a new elixir that should help you suppose to be a max potion but she messes it up and gives you the potion when you get back to the main area for Magic Girls can happen. You rear feels weird and all giggly and bouncy so you check and guess what a fee But expansion yet again.
The Fourth stage can happen either by a Mana thing you get after talking with Wendy the whole mana Burst use later on in the game or earlier in the game as a second use system for the Mana burst if it is earlier then slide all the Stage 2 and 3 down to Stage 3 and 4 respectively.

Hopefully my ideas make it in the game or i get feed back on it and what can and cant be done one i know will require time and work to do.
I like big butts, I can not lie...

Whitemane

Dec 27, 2020
Complete yoshida fight. Let me guess, end of content there? ( all alt options, like fight with mad mage ofcourse complete )

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Complete yoshida fight. Let me guess, end of content there? ( all alt options, like fight with mad mage ofcourse complete )
I think the in-game checklist is accurate, if you've done all these - that's all for now.
Yoshida 4v4 is as far as the main story progressed

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes