Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
What are the conditions/stats you need to hit before you have the option of welcoming molestation/prolonging defeat turns?

Also, is there a steady rate at which domination accumulates? Does the rate increase over time? I ask because I would like to accumulate defeat xp, but don't want to accidentally let domination go too high that I can't mitigate it anymore and hit a bad ending

Last edited:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Some guy over ULMF has already started the mod translation and is mostly done with it. He now just needs to fix a lot of translation bugs due to the mod. Maybe you two could Collab.

It's worth noting that he's not adapting the mod to the english version of the game - he's adapting english translation to chinese version of the game. This way is easier but there are some consequences: you need chinese version of the game from steam which is bothersome, even if you own it, and there are some missing translations, errors, etc.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It's worth noting that he's not adapting the mod to the english version of the game - he's adapting english translation to chinese version of the game. This way is easier but there are some consequences: you need chinese version of the game from steam which is bothersome, even if you own it, and there are some missing translations, errors, etc.
The mod requires a Chinese version of the game as the base so I don't know what you're talking about. If you do try to use the English kagura version for the mod you will be met with a ton of errors anyways because the mod calls a lot of code that are changed or different in the English version. Also if you own the steam version, you can access all languages kagura has translated the game in which includes Chinese.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Do you tend to get more scenes in this game if you have lower school rep or if you have higher school rep?
Negative School Reputation unlocks H-Scenes, but max (100) School Reputation lets you get a non-consumable item from a teacher in the Teacher's Lounge that can be used once per day as a healing item. If you want the item, I suggest getting it first, then letting the rep fall.

Reactions: Cabrini Green

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Is there a limit to the number of children you can have?

Also how do you get the returning home with high miasma/torn clothes scenes? I enter the dungeons at night, and then come out but no scene procs. Do I need to enter the dungeons earlier in the day?

Last edited:

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
So will the global save work for this version too?

and if so... can someone provide the save for the CN version?~
Not sure about the global save but if you mod it and then transfer your save from the NA version, a big red button appears in your bedroom you can walk over to convert your save.

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
i unno what i expected when i got the CN version, cant read what the words say haha.. but the costumes are tempting af to get

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
This game has good graphics and gameplay, but it's vanilla in terms of sexual content. The humiliation and exhibitionism content are too tame..But one good thing is this game has no futa/femboys/shemales that are literally almost everywhere else. I recommend to buy this game for the graphics and story only (not for sexual content).

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
i unno what i expected when i got the CN version, cant read what the words say haha.. but the costumes are tempting af to get
I shared the Chinese version because of the mod that adds some new things but it is still in the process of being finished as well as the English translation.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
This game has good graphics and gameplay, but it's vanilla in terms of sexual content. The humiliation and exhibitionism content are too tame..
I agree that some fetishes could be expanded, especially considering that there are mechanics in gameplay made especially for them but how the hell cum baths, cum eating, gangbangs, public sex (including gangbangs), sex toilet, drug use, hypnotism, physical abuse, monster/creature sex/rapes are vanilla content? :unsure:
Did you even progress MC's lust past level 1?

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
@easy85
I am well aware of what you mentioned.
1. Cum eating is staple in many H-games (I don't find any blowjobs, or any of those related to dicks and balls attractive at all), again blowjobs do not interest me at all.
2. Cum baths... are not attractive at all and disgusting (well, that's my take)
3. Gangbangs are also normal occurrence (The MC enjoyed the gangbangs when you reach certain lust)
4. Sex toilet is staple in H-games (I don't think the MC suffers enough)
5. Physical abuse is pretty tame in this game (everything can still be endured by the main character)
6. Monster/creature sex is also pretty tame in this game because again, they only feature vaginal sex, or at most anal sex which is not really featured. Nothing special.
7. Rapes are also normal in H-games. Do you think you need consent in an H-game? Or probably that's what you think..
------------
I'm already desensitized from all those, making it 'vanilla' and usually I skip them. Any type or form of vaginal sex whether it's consensual or not consensual are vanilla.
What I'm looking for is more extreme content.
Yes, I progressed MC's lust, but I found nothing interesting there.
No gaping, not using all the holes, etc. As long as the sexual content does not meet my standard, it's 'vanilla' in my book.
-----------------
Other than that, the game has good graphics and gameplay, which can be expanded from only featuring 'vanilla' sexual content. No kisekae at all either, so no.

Last edited:

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Is there a limit to the number of children you can have?

Also how do you get the returning home with high miasma/torn clothes scenes? I enter the dungeons at night, and then come out but no scene procs. Do I need to enter the dungeons earlier in the day?
Bumping this as it hasn't been answered yet. Does anyone know about one of the questions here?

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
@easy85
I am well aware of what you mentioned.
1. Cum eating is staple in many H-games (I don't find any blowjobs, or any of those related to dicks and balls attractive at all), again blowjobs do not interest me at all.
2. Cum baths... are not attractive at all and disgusting (well, that's my take)
3. Gangbangs are also normal occurrence (The MC enjoyed the gangbangs when you reach certain lust)
4. Sex toilet is staple in H-games (I don't think the MC suffers enough)
5. Physical abuse is pretty tame in this game (everything can still be endured by the main character)
6. Monster/creature sex is also pretty tame in this game because again, they only feature vaginal sex, or at most anal sex which is not really featured. Nothing special.
7. Rapes are also normal in H-games. Do you think you need consent in an H-game? Or probably that's what you think..
------------
I'm already desensitized from all those, making it 'vanilla' and usually I skip them. Any type or form of vaginal sex whether it's consensual or not consensual are vanilla.
What I'm looking for is more extreme content.
Yes, I progressed MC's lust, but I found nothing interesting there.
No gaping, not using all the holes, etc. As long as the sexual content does not meet my standard, it's 'vanilla' in my book.
-----------------
Other than that, the game has good graphics and gameplay, which can be expanded from only featuring 'vanilla' sexual content. No kisekae at all either, so no.
Well said.

• Hey there
Reactions: gervid

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
Bumping this as it hasn't been answered yet. Does anyone know about one of the questions here?
For the number of children you can have it's infinite since memoria turns them into sp. For the bad ending you just need to decide to keep it when memoria asks.
For the miasma scene I believe you need to let miasma reach 100. I'm not a 100% sure though so don't take my word for it

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes