EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Our protagonist this time, Yuika, is your typical student with a typical admiration for magical girls.
She’s so normal she can’t even use any magic!
All she can rely on are her will and her words.
Now she has to convince Shadows of their mistakes while borrowing the help of her childhood friend and a magical girl acquaintance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-06-06
Developer: Twinkle STARs -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Game_en.exe may be flagged as false positive virus alert.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl8.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl5.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Is the corruption ending, like bad ends only or is it impactful in gameplay? Is it branching routes or changes the protag's reaction to sex scenes depending on the level?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicalGirlTearSweet-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
When i play on joiplay i launch game_en.exe and game.exe but i still get the game on japanese. Any help?

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah clearly. If it's not full AI, it's clearly heavily AI assisted or inpainted. And not even good shit, like year-old level stuff.
I'm no expert AI connoisseur, but from what I can see across their other works, their techniques feel too consistent for it to be AI. The biggest red flag for AI is how they clash when put together into a product since most people using it are just trying to slap together a bunch of "close enough" pictures and don't have an eye for stuff like using color balance and lighting to set a scene's mood. Sound the AI alarm for every picture that's well-drawn and soon you're going to be calling the actual model source artists AI.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm no expert AI connoisseur, but from what I can see across their other works, their techniques feel too consistent for it to be AI. The biggest red flag for AI is how they clash when put together into a product since most people using it are just trying to slap together a bunch of "close enough" pictures and don't have an eye for stuff like using color balance and lighting to set a scene's mood. Sound the AI alarm for every picture that's well-drawn and soon you're going to be calling the actual model source artists AI.
They adapt pretty fast. Last time I've been looking up stuff on Pixiv I can't even tell some were AI generated, it's so consistent that the only noticeable feature is the authors putting out "AI-Generated" sign on a notice board.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes