4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Yea, you're hitting the nail on the head. It's annoying me too. It's a result of the model simply having too much color on his lips and me using a fair amount of saturation.

I've photoshopped it down in some of the worst images before and last week (after rendering the images for this update so not showing here) I messed around with the surface of the lips, trying to make them have less color. It should be better from now on. Let me know in the next update if it's not. :rolleyes:
I was photoshopping some of the images myself to see if I could tone them down too. Just to make sure it wasn't just me that thought they looked off. I'm not familiar with DAZ, but I did go to college for 3d art, are you able to edit the characters texture maps at all? Or does it have to do with the lighting and rendering?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I was photoshopping some of the images myself to see if I could tone them down too. Just to make sure it wasn't just me that thought they looked off. I'm not familiar with DAZ, but I did go to college for 3d art, are you able to edit the characters texture maps at all? Or does it have to do with the lighting and rendering?
Well, everything is part of the whole. The lighting, the settings in Daz, the post-work, the texture maps and more things I'm forgetting. But the main thing here is the base textures for the characters I chose to use for the MC.

Sure, the texture maps can definitely be edited. There's six texture maps for the lips but the color mainly comes from two of them (base map, translucency). It's not the easiest thing in the world to edit these with good results if you're an amateur like me though. The result can be glitchy/weird looking. I'm on it, and I believe it will be better in the future!

Reactions: gregers

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Really short updates, but I love dry humor from MC.
Kind of funny he pinned down the other guy, held him with one hand against the wall. You'd have to be top power lifter to pull it off.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Kind of funny he pinned down the other guy, held him with one hand against the wall. You'd have to be top power lifter to pull it off.
That's par for the course with VN's. Dont expect too much realism.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Well, in the defense of realism and the laws of physics, and no matter what Hannah claims, Bob is not actually in the air. He still has a toe or two on the floor! :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, in the defense of realism and the laws of physics, and no matter what Hannah claims, Bob is not actually in the air. He still has a toe or two on the floor! :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're working on his en pointe. The MC is just such a helpful guy.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
These updates are great. They're not the longest of updates, but they're fairly regular, and always with good content

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
w.t.f did i just play ???
its like the sub route never registered or got restarted in this version ... no other reason for step-mom to act the way she does at the start of this version ... in other words easy put this version starts making no sense ... but lets see what else happens :(

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
its like the sub route never registered or got restarted in this version ... no other reason for step-mom to act the way she does at the start of this version ... in other words easy put this version starts making no sense ... but lets see what else happens :(
It may feel that way, but it is important to remember that only a day or two has gone by in game. It will take time for the full effects of the sub or affection routes to be felt in everyday interactions. And Beth isn't a sub yet, no matter the number of points you have with her, she is still trying to be the more dominate one, the lady of the house, so to speak. It will be a little while for her to become more submissive, if you're going that route, and not be a little bit of a troublemaker towards the MC.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
MC is one of the (very) few bad-ass looking MCs on this whole site; people on the thread: "ughh, what a manlet!"

And yet not one comment about height and shit on the countless pedo bait shota in games here. Jesus. Some people will never be happy.

And honestly? This looks like to be shaping itself to be quite a quality tier game.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Well still no maid ??!! And nobody to please, i start to feel like i have been scammed !!:ROFLMAO:
Two more updates of day 3, then it's monday and maid move-in time. We'll get there!

Patience, young grasshopper.

You might temporarily confuse her, but it takes time to turn a woman like Beth from being dismissive of you, to waking you up by sucking on your toes. Two steps forward, one step back. Ups and downs. And so on.

MC is one of the (very) few bad-ass looking MCs on this whole site; people on the thread: "ughh, what a manlet!"
It wasn't entirely incorrect though, a pose I applied reset the size of the character to 100% (I had upped it to 102%). Quite rude and I have since locked the size and haven't had any manlet complaints since! Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You might temporarily confuse her, but it takes time to turn a woman like Beth from being dismissive of you, to waking you up by sucking on your toes. Two steps forward, one step back. Ups and downs. And so on.
Oh my!!, my toes really, you get me here buddy, i will not forget to not wash my feet before going to sleep so she will have the whole experience!
I will make that read head my bitch, that dominatrix sexy MILF will learn how to bend over, i promise !!:ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes