4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's Friday again!

I don't know if anyone finds this thread when it's not on the first pages of the latest updates list, but if you do here's an update!

I am now 132 renders into the next update. Which means most of my updates would have been done render-wise about now. Unfortunately(?) I've been a bit ambitious by my standards and have maybe 50 renders to go. The script is 90-95% done and the coding/post-work not started yet.

My ambition remains a 20th release!

Have a nice weekend.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
It's Friday again!

I don't know if anyone finds this thread when it's not on the first pages of the latest updates list, but if you do here's an update!

I am now 132 renders into the next update. Which means most of my updates would have been done render-wise about now. Unfortunately(?) I've been a bit ambitious by my standards and have maybe 50 renders to go. The script is 90-95% done and the coding/post-work not started yet.

My ambition remains a 20th release!

Have a nice weekend.
Just quickly! I do, and presume therefore that others do, too. Well, I don't find the thread I suppose. But I check it every now and again and am grateful for the update. Hope progress continues well and thank you for your work on the game, really enjoying it.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Just quickly! I do, and presume therefore that others do, too. Well, I don't find the thread I suppose. But I check it every now and again and am grateful for the update. Hope progress continues well and thank you for your work on the game, really enjoying it.
Thanks for the kind words. If one person reads them, that is enough reason to write them I'd say!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
1st time playing this one.. but errr theres just something 'OFF' about the mc's face.. looks like looking at a waxwork lol (referring to the scene when he 1st meets Elisabeth)

Reactions: wiwem71072

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why do you have Beth's submissiveness stop at 3 ?
even after the thief in the garage event she's still on 3 ... she should be at 6 by now ..... you stopping us from making her a sub ?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The main character looks like Mr Beast and I'll never be able to unsee it.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Oh man,this is going worse with each update. No maid on sight,main story is totally out of it and now we have some silly personalities who are taking over. Shame, first chapter was promissing.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well as before, still no maid still no pleasure !!:ROFLMAO: It's becoming a joke that maid story, maybe next year with some luck!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
why do you have Beth's submissiveness stop at 3 ?
even after the thief in the garage event she's still on 3 ... she should be at 6 by now ..... you stopping us from making her a sub ?
I'd never! We'll get there!

Surprisingly good.
Interesting setting/story and good writing.
What I don't like is some characters having very uncanny faces (like MC and the obese blonde girl) and the frequent sections with zero audio.

I also didn't like that MC says he doesn't like girls pissing all over him.
Music is a troublesome subject for me. Maybe there should be a "default song" that plays whenever there's not a specific location-oriented song going on?

Not sure how to take that pissing comment. Wayne didn't mean, you know, literally pissing, and the MC made a joke out of it. Do you think it's unfortunate the MC says he doesn't like that? :whistle:

Oh man,this is going worse with each update. No maid on sight,main story is totally out of it and now we have some silly peronalities who are taking over. Shame, first chapter was promissing.
The maid was in there, though not in uniform! If you blinked, you missed her. I think she was probably picking up her uniforms. Not long now, just one more update, and she moves in the next one (that'll be uhhhh september then I guess). After that, maids in EVERY update, or I'm a liar!

No love for Jessica though I guess. :(

When can we expect some sex?
... soon?

Well as before, still no maid still no pleasure !!:ROFLMAO: It's becoming a joke that maid story, maybe next year with some luck!
;)

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I really liked this and hope to like this as this goes along, but this update we didn't even get a glimpse of Beth, which is honestly sad for me. The thing that made me like this game is the Beth sub path, how its subtle and yet clear, so seeing an update without her and with some random new chick instead was really disappointing. Though the new one has an exhibition stat, so might be worth something in the long run...

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a variable missing in v3.3? At the clothing shop with Jessica, you get a choice to increase her exhibitionism, but nothing shows up on the stat tracker. I also couldn't find anything in the variable views (via the dev console (shift+d))

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is there a variable missing in v3.3? At the clothing shop with Jessica, you get a choice to increase her exhibitionism, but nothing shows up on the stat tracker. I also couldn't find anything in the variable views (via the dev console (shift+d))
dev said he'll get around to fixing the stats part ..

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Ah, shit! See, this is the trouble with playtesting your own stuff. I thought I checked the stat increases, but the one I forgot to check is also the new stat I forgot to add. At the beginning of the next update, if Jessica's exhibitionism is 0, I'll ask if you want it to be 1 instead. Unless someone has a better solution. It's not the sort of thing I want to ask people to restart the game for.

Edit: Also, thanks for reporting it!

dev said he'll get around to fixing the stats part ..
This one is just an oversight on my part.

I really liked this and hope to like this as this goes along, but this update we didn't even get a glimpse of Beth, which is honestly sad for me. The thing that made me like this game is the Beth sub path, how its subtle and yet clear, so seeing an update without her and with some random new chick instead was really disappointing. Though the new one has an exhibition stat, so might be worth something in the long run...
No one told me they wanted Beth in every update, or she would have been there of course! I'll go right ahead and promise you Beth in the next update. And the one after that. AND the one after that. Not only of course, can't have nothing but Beth.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes