4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hmm, 10 releases in (according to the changelog) and the titular maid still has not arrived at the house except for a brief interview scene.
The 7th release actually. I didn't release the first couple of versions at all, first upload January 31st. Update after next will be the maid moving in.

Good morning,

There's multiple ways you can resolve this tbh. You can use after_load_callbacks and use that to check label_callback to see if the player has seen a specific label, and if so change the newly introduced variable as needed, etc. There's no right or wrong in these cases EXCEPT for a a solution that maximizes end-user convenience and code integrity.

Regards.
Hey. There's nothing to check really, and nothing missing in this update, except actually setting a variable to keep track of exhibitionism for the future. I think I'll just let the player answer a quick yes/no for if they wanted the point or not. The point is for the future anyway, no impact on 0.3.3.

Just started playing... Not rich enough to have a private driver but rich enough to have a live in maid? Thats kinda retarded, should remove that bit of dialog
Hmm. Retarded is a big word, my friend. Maybe illogical would have sufficed? :) Anyway, the intent of what he says is not that he couldn't afford a driver. It's that a private driver is for the big dogs in multi-billion companies, you know, the filthy rich. Not something the owner of a middling doing-pretty-good company would have.

That's actually pretty cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
The 7th release actually. I didn't release the first couple of versions at all, first upload January 31st. Update after next will be the maid moving in.

Hey. There's nothing to check really, and nothing missing in this update, except actually setting a variable to keep track of exhibitionism for the future. I think I'll just let the player answer a quick yes/no for if they wanted the point or not. The point is for the future anyway, no impact on 0.3.3.

Hmm. Retarded is a big word, my friend. Maybe illogical would have sufficed? :) Anyway, the intent of what he says is not that he couldn't afford a driver. It's that a private driver is for the big dogs in multi-billion companies, you know, the filthy rich. Not something the owner of a middling doing-pretty-good company would have.

That's actually pretty cool.

Haha sorry, didn't mean anything by it just how I talk, I guess you could say I'm kind of like Matt lol

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Great game, unfortunately small update. Look forward to more. Love the body types of the smaller boobed girls. Not to say the others arent sexy as well tho.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, what day is it today?

That's right!

So time for a little update.
It's summer. It's hot. There's a beach somewhere nearby, but who has time for that, right?

The work has started on the next update, 0.3.5 (codename: But I thought that was just the dev being lazy!?)

It will have the evening and night of playable day 3, ending this day. It will feature Beth but she won't be the only girl in it.

It should be an easy update to set up since there's no new characters or new locations it. Lol j/k.

Have a nice weekend. Eat ice cream.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I could hear you no matter what.jpg

If you're gonna give us this result no matter what we choose it's a bit pointless, imho.

And where's my option to slap this bitch? She's fucking annoying as hell. :giggle:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
so full dom beth and sweet to other girls?
or dom all girls?
Whichever you prefer. I'm going affection with everyone, but you can mix and match or just go full dom, it's up to you.

Also, if you have short thoughts you want to add after posting there is an Edit button you can use on your posts, so you don't post twice in a row.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Whichever you prefer. I'm going affection with everyone, but you can mix and match or just go full dom, it's up to you.

Also, if you have short thoughts you want to add after posting there is an Edit button you can use on your posts, so you don't post twice in a row.
ahh ok sorry for post

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Possible SanchoCheats features screen. Note for those not accustomed to SanchMod that character renaming affects are across the board, including nick-names and other characters referencing the renamed character... all without modifying the original files in any way. An exhaustive example of this in action can be found here if curious (it's a different VN, I just don't have time right now to produce a massive post explaining the feature in detail here at the moment):
1658854479646.png
I'm guessing folks will want the possibility to change names of the other characters as well, but note that the above is a WIP (not final). Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nicke Bug found:

Script day1time3, line 586 has:
$ day1_time3_borrowed_cash_from_beth == True
Should be:
$ day1_time3_borrowed_cash_from_beth = True

Regards.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nicke Bug found:

Script day1time3, line 586 has:
$ day1_time3_borrowed_cash_from_beth == True
Should be:
$ day1_time3_borrowed_cash_from_beth = True

Regards.
Thanks!

I had some ideas but I ended up not using that variable for anything. People looking at my amateurish code makes me nervous. Could you maybe look with one eye closed and squinting with the other? ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks!

I had some ideas but I ended up not using that variable for anything. People looking at my amateurish code makes me nervous. Could you maybe look with one eye closed and squinting with the other? ;)
Good morning,

Bud, we all start the learning curve of anything in life at the beginning. I will always assist respectfully and only wag my finger if I know you already know better. I'll PM you when I'm complete with thoughts on improvement of scripting efficiency and overuse of redundancies (things you can adapt that will make your life easier and change before they become poor habits). I'm not master but I'm rather solid regarding python, and work with several top devs privately.

At the end of the day if I produce product for a VN then it's because I'm supporting the dev and providing as professional improvement as I can to their product that potentially benefits the end-user and increases exposure. I have zero ulterior motive as most that know me can attest... just so you know where I'm coming from.

Regards.

Reactions: WoodyGB and Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Good morning,

Bud, we all start the learning curve of anything in life at the beginning. I will always assist respectfully and only wag my finger if I know you already know better. I'll PM you when I'm complete with thoughts on improvement of scripting efficiency and overuse of redundancies (things you can adapt that will make your life easier and change before they become poor habits). I'm not master but I'm rather solid regarding python, and work with several top devs privately.

At the end of the day if I produce product for a VN then it's because I'm supporting the dev and providing as professional improvement as I can to their product that potentially benefits the end-user and increases exposure. I have zero ulterior motive as most that know me can attest... just so you know where I'm coming from.

Regards.
Hey!

I'll be honest. I had never touched python or ren'py when I dove head-first into this thing. Luckily I chose to do a fairly straightforward VN rather than something with sandbox elements :)

Naming savefiles is something that's been in the back of my mind for a while. There's not that many choices yet but sooner or later someone's going to ask for it.

Anyway, I love mods and use them for other games and I'm happy to see someone care enough about my game to make one for it. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm taking the liberty to go through the scenes and sprinkle tasteful fades and dissolves to polish things up a bit. Other than that I'm keeping physical edits to the scripts extremely minimal. I'll have things all sorted shortly and start putting things together for an initial release.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes