Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Maid to Please - MultiMod Edition
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Important Note: Currently NOT compatible with the compressed VN version.
The compressor packaged yet another VN incorrectly and has been notified to resolve the issue.​

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - Starting game name input offset was incorrectly placed hard left outside of the OEM dialogue box.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Finally FRIDAY!

A small update on the progress of 0.3.5 (codename: But I thought that was just the dev being lazy).
The script is pretty much done.
Rendering is more than halfway done. I'm hoping to do an animation or two.
Coding and postwork, not started yet. But that's always 2-3 days towards the end anyway. All in all, I'm confident of a release in the second half of this month.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
- It is, isn't it?
- What?
- IT'S FRIDAY AGAIN!

My sometimes-on-fridays update on the next update (0.3.5):

It's mostly done. Script is done aside from some typo fixes and polishing.
Renders are done, except for one or two I'm going to redo.
Animations are done. I'll call it 1.5 animations 'cause one is so small it's unfair to the other animations to call it a 1 animation. I just want to throw it in here that animating in Daz is not a satisfactory experience, on top of the fact I don't have enough time to practice it what with trying to keep some sort of schedule and all.
Postwork and coding is more or less done too, unless I want to try and find time for polishing the UI a bit

What remains otherwise is mostly playtesting and fixing minor things. It could be ready for release in a couple of days but I might wait until the next weekend (is it better to release on weekends?).

Rambling done. Enjoy your weekends!

Jul 24, 2022
If you ask my opinion, and if not, I'm still writing it:

I like the game so far, I love to see it continue. Thing I noticed and that bothered me: It seems like MC has lipstick on, his lips are more Red than Beth, it looks strange.

Further I like the characters, they look nice, and are likeable, even Beth, telling him he gave his laptop away was gold. Except for that fat/obnoxious one, but you could skip her very quickly which was nice.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
If you ask my opinion, and if not, I'm still writing it:

I like the game so far, I love to see it continue. Thing I noticed and that bothered me: It seems like MC has lipstick on, his lips are more Red than Beth, it looks strange.

Further I like the characters, they look nice, and are likeable, even Beth, telling him he gave his laptop away was gold. Except for that fat/obnoxious one, but you could skip her very quickly which was nice.
I'm always interested in opinions.

The lips of the MC have been up before, yea. I've since edited them (I didn't make them redder, it's the base model, I swear!). Did you react to this "earlier" in the game or towards the end?

I do object to calling Jessica fat. She's not fat! She's just thicc!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
How about these lips? Playing around with texture maps is scary, so easy to get it wrong. The before picture is the raw render, the after is where I did some postwork and, amongst other things, increased saturation.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay
Jan 7, 2022
I'd love to see a trend where devs start adding at least one thick or even chubby character that you can nope out of if that's not your thing.

Jul 24, 2022
I'm always interested in opinions.

The lips of the MC have been up before, yea. I've since edited them (I didn't make them redder, it's the base model, I swear!). Did you react to this "earlier" in the game or towards the end?

I do object to calling Jessica fat. She's not fat! She's just thicc!
I just played the game, and the lips were something I noticed, I'm relatively new, now I wrote it, I started to notice that many people talked about it.

My first impression was that jessica was fat, but after writing it, I looked at it again, and it's seems to be just her (ugly) fat face, that made her very unlikeable in comparison to the others.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I just played the game, and the lips were something I noticed, I'm relatively new, now I wrote it, I started to notice that many people talked about it.

My first impression was that jessica was fat, but after writing it, I looked at it again, and it's seems to be just her (ugly) fat face, that made her very unlikeable in comparison to the others.
Part of the issue with Jess is that her face looks different from one expression to the other. Sometimes an expression works well with her face and sometimes it doesn't. As someone who likes Jess, and even the way her face looks most of the time, even I've noticed there are times where she looks odd making certain faces. It is something the developer is aware of and will hopefully be able to fix. Personally, I care more about body (which for me is just the right amount of thicc, any bigger and it's too much) and her personality (which I find fun so far) than her face always looking perfect and, as I said, I like her face most of the time anyway. If it isn't able to be fixed, or if she just isn't to your tastes then hopefully the other lovely ladies in this game will work for you and be enjoyable enough.

As an aside: My preferred body types for me range from very petite all the way to Jessica level thicc, anything in that range works for me. Any bigger and I lose interest. And I like the skinner ends the most, then well-defined athletic bodies, but I'd not turn down a thicc girl.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
All good, mate. If you, or anyone else think there's too much color on them lips in this update, let me know. I think it's a thing fo the past. When I have some free time, I'll revisit old stuff and try to work some photoshop magic on them.

Edit: This update as in the one that was just uploaded. Yeah I know I said I was waiting for the weekend but I got impatient.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Where is the maid? Pretty dull...
She's coming very soon my friend. The MC has only been home a few days in game and those days have been eventful, but the maid is coming soon. The few in game days between her being hired and coming to the house have taken a lot of real life time to make as well because of the nature of system used for AVNs. Patience, she is coming soon.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
All good, mate. If you, or anyone else think there's too much color on them lips in this update, let me know. I think it's a thing fo the past. When I have some free time, I'll revisit old stuff and try to work some photoshop magic on them.

Edit: This update as in the one that was just uploaded. Yeah I know I said I was waiting for the weekend but I got impatient.
Lol no need. Maybe turn it into a joke? So MC discovers the whole time he was using woman lipstick instead of lip balm.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Can this be ported for Android please?!
There's a hidden request forum where these things are supposed to be requested. Never found it myself!

Love revenge type games where you put pricks in their places.
No harem planned or at least polygyny? Shame that I can't play this one.
Harem down the line, yes.

unplanned pregnancy? or at least impregnation?
Yes, this is my goal. But only towards the end of the game (at least the pregnancy itself as a visible part of scenes).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maid to Please [0.3.5] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (554 MB/233 MB) :
WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0
Image Quality: ~80%.

Audio Bitrate: 64 Kbps.
Video Quality: ~50%.
Good morning. Credit where it is due bud. I appreciate you taking the time to package this correctly for both the developer and those like myself that must troubleshoot end-users who use it with alternate products. Regards on what appears to be a job well done (I'm about to fire it up to use as the first base of the SanchoMod port update).

One note: Workupload slapped your link down for whatever reason... just so you know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nicke Good morning. Quick question if I may... did I mess up and miss v0.3.4 or was that version not used publicly? Just making sure I'm not going insane.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes