4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
So, I'm reading all posts and opinions and when I hear the same thing from multiple sources, there's probably some truth to it.

One thing I've heard many times is that Miko looked younger than her intended 19 years in her first appearance. I don't really have any interest in the characters coming across as too young. I've already worked on her some and had some opinions, but I'm interested in more.

If you think you have a good eye for these things and want to have an opinion, PM me and I'll send some testrenders to you. Also, you'll have to take a holy oath to not share them of course!

Oh, one more thing. Again I want to thank those who have opinions, both good and bad, in the thread. I appreciate all feedback.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The maid in the games title is just barely in it yet.
The current maid hasn't started work yet. It is strongly hinted in the game that a former (and possibly future ...?) maid is already playing a significant role.

So, I'm reading all posts and opinions and when I hear the same thing from multiple sources, there's probably some truth to it.

One thing I've heard many times is that Miko looked younger than her intended 19 years in her first appearance. I don't really have any interest in the characters coming across as too young. I've already worked on her some and had some opinions, but I'm interested in more.
I don't think I've mentioned this in the thread, but I definitely thought it while playing and was rather put off by it, so an adjustment is very much appreciated.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is it a bug that Beth’s stats did not increase either submission or affection after the kitchen groping and the bedroom scene?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MC got any sexual action yet? I don't mean just vaginal sex but handjob, blowjob, titfuck...etc works too

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Any chance we can make messing around with the models an optional patch?

First Darrin on Bewitched and now this...
You mean like, render every scene with a changed girl twice? Man, do you realize what you're asking here? ;)

Anyway, the tweaking to Miko will be subtle. I'm not changing the model or proportions or anything, just working a little on the face.

Is it a bug that Beth’s stats did not increase either submission or affection after the kitchen groping and the bedroom scene?
No, it's not a bug.

I was expecting a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general I try to avoid replying to guesses about characters and such, even though I find them enjoyable to read. I can however say that there will be no futa/shemale/trans characters in the game.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
In general I try to avoid replying to guesses about characters and such, even though I find them enjoyable to read. I can however say that there will be no futa/shemale/trans characters in the game.
Cool deal!

Also,
Under Spoiler toward the top of the first page the Dev listed the planned tags. (sort of)

Cheers

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
yeah, it is a shame...that you are still lurking in this game thread...have it on good authority and with a multitude of sources.
Oh no, the fun police are here I best be on my way, how dare I, tut tut and all that

I'd fight you but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You win :love:

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Seriously though, as for why there won't be a futa (for example). It's just not my thing. Kinks are better left for, and better done by devs who like them.
I know and that's 100% understandable, was just joking about. Devs sticking to what they like is always better than trying to hit every demographic/bullet point and doing a poor job at it.

I am looking forward to more Chris content though so I hope that will be a romanceable option in future

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes