4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:eek:

Why not calling her by her first name while you're at it, Jezebel ?
Only nicknames when holding hands.

I will save using her full name for when we are home and we do something really intimate.

Turn the lights down low, put on a nice romantic movie and sit really close to her on the same sofa.

Hot, right?

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Only nicknames when holding hands.

I will save using her full name for when we are home and we do something really intimate.

Turn the lights down low, put on a nice romantic movie and sit really close to her on the same sofa.

Hot, right?
:oops::oops::oops:

M-maybe *cough* I mean you truly have no limit, do you ? You queen of depravity

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I actually heard a tire screech sound bite in my head at the hard left turn in the game description.

yada yada dad yada yada new wife yada yada college yada yada 4 years yada yada revenge

Last edited:
Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Nope. Looks like it's still going to be quite some time before any sex happens, hasn't even started to build up to it yet.
I can wait for the sex as long as we get a lot of that little maid walking around serving everyone all nakey and embarrassed like in the very first picture in this thread. Is that really so much to ask?

Reactions: DanLong

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Real talk, this game is good. Models aside, the character interactions are great. Beth and Mc's banter is really good. Hanna is a cutie, and even Miko has some nice scenes if you're into the demure asian girl trope. tbh, I'm cool with not even fucking Beth, I just like to fuck with her. Mc giving her shit is hilarious. She's got this dommy mommy thing going for her, but I like that you can turn that against her. anywho, good game, models can be better (a bit out of the box) but the writing is pretty good. best wishes Dev.

1663994932121.png Screenshot (333).png Screenshot (334).png 1663994971191.png

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Spoken with a very Romanian and definitely not Russian accent : "Cousin Vlad is best character. Cousin Vlad very funny. More of Cousin Vlad. Definitely. Da."

Reactions: Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I've started working on the script for the next version and thought I'd try something new. I'll do an extra scene for some character to give them more screen-time. If I had a Patreon I'd do a vote there but since I don't and you guys are my best friends, I'll let you decide.

You can send me a PM, or just reply here, I don't think enough people votes to make it spammy.

In alphabetical order:

A) Ashley
B) Det. López
C) Elisabeth
D) Hannah
E) Jasmine
F) Jessica
G) Miko
H) Someone else

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've started working on the script for the next version and thought I'd try something new. I'll do an extra scene for some character to give them more screen-time. If I had a Patreon I'd do a vote there but since I don't and you guys are my best friends, I'll let you decide.

You can send me a PM, or just reply here, I don't think enough people votes to make it spammy.

In alphabetical order:

A) Ashley
B) Det. López
C) Elisabeth
D) Hannah
E) Jasmine
F) Jessica
G) Miko
H) Someone else
Mmm...I might be wrong but if you petition a mod for "ownership" of the thread you should be able to implement a poll into it so it shows up at the top and lets people vote that way.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018

In alphabetical order:

A) Ashley
B) Det. López
C) Elisabeth
D) Hannah
E) Jasmine
F) Jessica
G) Miko
H) Someone else
MIKO .... all the way!!! <3 <3 <3

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

C) Elisabeth

G) Miko

i vote a 2 way tie :love:
its like eating lays potato chips you can't eat just 1 ;)

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes