4.10 star(s) 62 Votes
Jul 24, 2022
Are you more interested in local news or international news?
I'm not sure where the developer lives, I take it's it not in my country. That would make it international news...

Any international news, concerning the maid? It's been 56 days, last update was 3 months, the updates before that were every month...

I hope everything is fine with tutbork...

Reactions: drisarter

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Unless I'm mistaken, Tutbork is an old Mongol name. It means "Great bloodthirsty conqueror of the southern steppes".

Jul 24, 2022
Unless I'm mistaken, Tutbork is an old Mongol name. It means "Great bloodthirsty conqueror of the southern steppes".
Well he can be, but he still made and interresting story, where I loved to see the maid walks around in the nude according to the main picture ...

Last edited:

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not sure where the developer lives, I take it's it not in my country. That would make it international news...

Any international news, concerning the maid? It's been 56 days, last update was 3 months, the updates before that were every month...

I second this - both that I'm interested in any news but mostly that I hope all is well with the developer. It seems like Nicke is still active on the forums (online today) so hopefully that means they're alright + progress on the game has just been slow lately for one reason or another. I mention this mostly to allay any concerns for the developer's wellbeing.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017

I'm fine. I'm sorry for not writing anything for a while.

The reason I've been inactive is that it looks like it might be tough economic times ahead (inflation, energy prices). At the same time the company where I work is doing great and there's a lot of overtime opportunities.

My "hobby hours" are simply going to working overtime right now as I felt a need for an economic buffer. It's not a situation I expect to last but for now MtP is progressing at a snail's pace.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Understandable. If they are throwing extra hours ($$$) around, take em while you can. Especially with all the supply shortages and layoffs going around. Make yourself valuable = job security. And the extra money is a nice buffer and can get you some items before they jump in cost. Many items have had very poor production for several years and costs are expected to rise. Everything from Coffee, Chocolate and Mustard to many other items are expected to increase in cost. Heard even sriracha has had poor production, so even our hot sauces are at risk of cost increases.

Enjoy it while you can afford it folks.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Understandable. If they are throwing extra hours ($$$) around, take em while you can. Especially with all the supply shortages and layoffs going around. Make yourself valuable = job security. And the extra money is a nice buffer and can get you some items before they jump in cost. Many items have had very poor production for several years and costs are expected to rise. Everything from Coffee, Chocolate and Mustard to many other items are expected to increase in cost. Heard even sriracha has had poor production, so even our hot sauces are at risk of cost increases.

Enjoy it while you can afford it folks.
You really believe that? After all the so called "crisis's".

Jul 24, 2022

The reason I've been inactive is that it looks like it might be tough economic times ahead (inflation, energy prices). At the same time the company where I work is doing great and there's a lot of overtime opportunities.

My "hobby hours" are simply going to working overtime right now as I felt a need for an economic buffer. It's not a situation I expect to last but for now MtP is progressing at a snail's pace.
Unfortunately for us, but I totally agree with you...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You really believe that? After all the so called "crisis's".
I mean, there's cost of living crisis in many countries, but it's partly manufactured by mega corps, global politics, environmental collapse and such. But i think that's not really something to talk about in forums like this, unless dev and mods are cool with it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I mean, there's cost of living crisis in many countries, but it's partly manufactured by mega corps, global politics, environmental collapse and such. But i think that's not really something to talk about in forums like this, unless dev and mods are cool with it.
Entirely agree but I was just picking up on the comment. Cost of living crisis created by the 1% who are terrified of tax increases.

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017

Can you not set up a pateron or something to affort to put more time im the game? You got a lot of fans and its a pitty the development takes so long.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes