4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I don't think the reviews comment on the sex scenes. Can someone please do so if you're willing? Hell, are there any?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you tell me why?
Your guess is as good as mine, hun.

If I had to take a wild stab at it, i'm guessing devs going for a slow build but that suffers 2 problems.

First being the updates are small. Biggest update was 200 renders which is how many renders some devs use for 1 basic animation.

Second problem being, with small updates comes incredibly slow in game progress. That year of development only sees us to 4 in game days.

The game is still pretty much only just getting started and introducing characters.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Your guess is as good as mine, hun.

If I had to take a wild stab at it, i'm guessing devs going for a slow build but that suffers 2 problems.

First being the updates are small. Biggest update was 200 renders which is how many renders some devs use for 1 basic animation.

Second problem being, with small updates comes incredibly slow in game progress. That year of development only sees us to 4 in game days.

The game is still pretty much only just getting started and introducing characters.
This all seems fairly spot on to me.

My slowness is down to two things, 1. Not enough time. 2. Posing posing posing. And messing around with the clothes and other assets etc. Rendering I do in batches at night so that's no time.

If I do 10 renders in a day I consider that extremely productive by my standards. Maybe I should do more series-of-renders in conversations etc where the only change is mostly smaller adjustments in expressions etc? :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I do 10 renders in a day I consider that extremely productive by my standards.
You go at your speed sweetness, at the end of the day this is your baby and as long as you enjoy the process then that's what matters.

Not all devs are in the same situation so comparing your output to bigger devs is never going to work. The main thing is to do what makes you happy then you still have the motivation to keep going. Once it stops being fun is where some devs abandon projects and the main goal for you and for your players is to see this to the end.

As the ghosts once whispered to Kevin Costener in Field of Dreams, "if you build it, they will come". So go at your speed and eventually it will all come together.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You go at your speed sweetness, at the end of the day this is your baby and as long as you enjoy the process then that's what matters.

Not all devs are in the same situation so comparing your output to bigger devs is never going to work. The main thing is to do what makes you happy then you still have the motivation to keep going. Once it stops being fun is where some devs abandon projects and the main goal for you and for your players is to see this to the end.

As the ghosts once whispered to Kevin Costener in Field of Dreams, "if you build it, they will come". So go at your speed and eventually it will all come together.
Top marks to this comment for mentioning the best sports movie ever. You're awesome Ava. :D (not that you didn't know it already, hehehehe)

Peace :D

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This all seems fairly spot on to me.

My slowness is down to two things, 1. Not enough time. 2. Posing posing posing. And messing around with the clothes and other assets etc. Rendering I do in batches at night so that's no time.

If I do 10 renders in a day I consider that extremely productive by my standards. Maybe I should do more series-of-renders in conversations etc where the only change is mostly smaller adjustments in expressions etc? :)
I understand, and I appreciate you explaining this. Hope that you continue to enjoy your passion!

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
As long as it's a maid scene because there's not enough maid things happening in this maid game.
I want to see more of the picture on the title screen for this thread. Little Naked maid serving everyone and learning her place.

Is that asking too much?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Was just doing some Quick Math™ and if 4 in-world days takes a real-life year to make, the first in-world month will take between 7 and 8 real-life years and that's at the current pace, we're not even seeing the slow-down from the higher render count needed for compelling sex scenes, particularly dom scenes which have a whole other build-up before the sex even starts.

Thats worse than that milker BlueCat and Ecchi Sensei.

I'm genuinely not trying to shit on anyone's efforts, I like the story concept, I just can't see how at this pace it'll realistically get done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Was just doing some Quick Math™ and if 4 in-world days takes a real-life year to make, the first in-world month will take between 7 and 8 real-life years and that's at the current pace, we're not even seeing the slow-down from the higher render count needed for compelling sex scenes, particularly dom scenes which have a whole other build-up before the sex even starts.

I'm genuinely not trying to shit on anyone's efforts, I like the story concept, I just can't see how at this pace it'll realistically get done.
This is indeed a concern to me too. I'll just do what I can and we'll see where that leaves us. Believe me, this update was an attempt to speed progress up some, even if maybe it doesn't show lol :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The "step-mom" is pretty hot, not a huge fan of anyone else here i must say.
With the (not)dad spilling the beans and all but giving the go ahead, things look ready to get spicier.

Dec 15, 2022
The "step-mom" is pretty hot, not a huge fan of anyone else here i must say.
With the (not)dad spilling the beans and all but giving the go ahead, things look ready to get spicier.
I like Beth, Hannah and the maid. Thank god we could remove that ugly neighbor...

But probably they will add that burgler girl/boy in the future too.

Like in the starting picture, it seems those 3 girls are destined to be a love group. Why else would Hannah and Beth be bi.

Reactions: LSC82

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I considered just giving this a facepalm reaction, but then thought better of it, because apart from that one issue, your post was okay.
The thing is, giving an example of another game in a similar situation is fine, however the example you choose and the words you used have negative implications.
First off, you use Ecchi Sensei, a game where you can only GUESS it is being worked on at all. Since there hasn't been any content update for eons (or rather at least the time between content updates has been eons). So that alone doesn't seem particularly fair to the dev here.
In addition, you use the term milker for BlueCat, while using his game as a game with similar issues to this one, again implying (even if maybe not intentional) that this here is a similar case.

The thing is, the examples you use, set a tone in your post, it's like when you compare something with anything relating to Nazis or Pedos. Even if you clearly differentiate between your example and the actual thing you write about, people still draw connections.
Or if you fe. bring up Star Citizen in relation to a game being delayed, this also carries a lot of baggage for most people and even just being associated with it in name, implies something fishy or at least questionable is going on.

Not to mention that it really isn't a good comparison. Here you have a game that one person works on in his spare time, a hobby if you will.
With Ecchi Sensei you had a dev with a huge following, raking in tons of money and working with a team.
If someone works on a project in his spare time and doesn't get monthly stipends for it, updates in a slow pace, while not great, are certainly acceptable.
If you rake in that sweet, sweet patreon money and work on this as your daily job AND have enough money to pay others to help you with it, and you still don't offer any new content in years, that is an entirely different animal.

Sorry for hitting you with this wall of text, but I honestly think you didn't mean anything by your choices and wanted to explain why it might make sense to be a bit more careful with the comparisons you draw and the words you choose.
Mind you, that is something we all do from time to time, but it still doesn't hurt to think about it before typing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes