4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You say that but I've seen some stories in the VN's that literally gave me more 'feels' than that adult portion of it, almost like it would stand on its own without the adult additions, although to be honest the best stories in these VN's are usually accompanied by soundtracks/songs that literally fit the scene and story perfectly. A rarity (though saying that some stories don't even need sounds or songs to make it good, it's all about making the reader/viewer feel like they're actually there.)
In a well made sandbox game, I can sometimes become more invested in optimizing points and stats gain than the actual adult content. Superpowered was such a game.

When it comes to music, most of us are unfortunately left with no other choice than digging through the piles of free music out there to find something we like. I never play adult games with the sound on (rather have something else in the background) but I try to make the effort to find something fitting :)

Reactions: Mysters90

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, that was a really nice update. Way better than the shorter ones before, well worth the wait.

MC slowly dominating Beth is nice (and hot) to see, she just slowly crumbles to someone better. Cant wait for more.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In a well made sandbox game, I can sometimes become more invested in optimizing points and stats gain than the actual adult content. Superpowered was such a game.

When it comes to music, most of us are unfortunately left with no other choice than digging through the piles of free music out there to find something we like. I never play adult games with the sound on (rather have something else in the background) but I try to make the effort to find something fitting :)
Tbh, in most sandbox games, if there's no impetus on progressing that adult&story content as fast as possible, it's usually most optimal to max stats before trying to progress other stuff. Which if dev isn't careful, will lead to dreadful grind/adult&story content ratio....

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
and no doubt the Dev. will make everyone wait till close to the end of the game before us fucking daddy's ( hmm , should i call him that ) fake wife :(
I don't want to even touch her self important, insufferable ass, much less fuck it. What I want is everyone ELSE I've seen, and to make sure she knows she isn't worth anything to me. Not even stealing from my not-dead dad.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Tbh, in most sandbox games, if there's no impetus on progressing that adult&story content as fast as possible, it's usually most optimal to max stats before trying to progress other stuff. Which if dev isn't careful, will lead to dreadful grind/adult&story content ratio....

Yeah, and in sandboxes, while you "can" choose whose scenes you wanna see, you still have to grind them all out anyway. There is a "lock" preventing you to see all the scenes with the girl you want, or it doesnt make any sense (if there is no lock) to see all the scenes because they are talking about shit that hasnt happened in the game yet.

Sandboxes are trash. Period.

A nice VN gets you all the scenes you need, in a chronological order, so the story actually makes sense, without any grind at all. All hail VN!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, and in sandboxes, while you "can" choose whose scenes you wanna see, you still have to grind them all out anyway. There is a "lock" preventing you to see all the scenes with the girl you want, or it doesnt make any sense (if there is no lock) to see all the scenes because they are talking about shit that hasnt happened in the game yet.

Sandboxes are trash. Period.

A nice VN gets you all the scenes you need, in a chronological order, so the story actually makes sense, without any grind at all. All hail VN!
There are some good sandboxes, but it requires some very careful balancing and gameplay&GUI elements. Like you not having to search every damn place where one of the LIs might be, after you've encountered them. Majority of them though are either bad or just manageable.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't want to even touch her self important, insufferable ass, much less fuck it. What I want is everyone ELSE I've seen, and to make sure she knows she isn't worth anything to me. Not even stealing from my not-dead dad.
thats what is gonna make fucking her that much better .... :love::love::love:

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i like that idea i might do a pathlike that if its possible too

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That would be your not-dead not-dad, actually! You should tell him, he deserves to know!

Whether or not dad is dead or not-dead remains unknown.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I've started writing on the script for the next update (Code name: And you thought the MC was a good guy?)

As with last update, I'll do an extra scene for some character (the late night gaming scene was Miko's extra last update).

If you want to vote, reply here or send me a PM. Votes accepted for:
Ashley
Elisabeth
Hannah
Jasmine
Jessica
Miko

I'm also thinking about taking a bit longer to do a bit larger update. My pace (last update was hopefully an exception) seem to be about 150 renders and 30k of text per month, so maybe two months and double that. We'll see.

Have a wonderful weekend! Let's pretend it's not already halfway gone ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know i actually thought the MC and Elisabeth was kinda alike ... both are somewhat assholeish :ROFLMAO: not that ,that word exists :LOL:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
No votes yet, if it ends in a draw I guess it's the dev's (or that ass') choice and more Jessica! :)

Dec 15, 2022
I've started writing on the script for the next update (Code name: And you thought the MC was a good guy?)

As with last update, I'll do an extra scene for some character (the late night gaming scene was Miko's extra last update).

If you want to vote, reply here or send me a PM. Votes accepted for:
Ashley
Elisabeth
Hannah
Jasmine
Jessica
Miko

I'm also thinking about taking a bit longer to do a bit larger update. My pace (last update was hopefully an exception) seem to be about 150 renders and 30k of text per month, so maybe two months and double that. We'll see.

Have a wonderful weekend! Let's pretend it's not already halfway gone ;)
If you want to know which I prefere:

1675000287212.png

Those 3, not exactly sure what there names are. -1 for the ugly fat bitch next door.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
If you want to know which I prefere:

Those 3, not exactly sure what there names are. -1 for the ugly fat bitch next door.
Yes, I want to know!

Those, Sir, would be Elisabeth, Hannah, and Miko. I'll split it threeways and note it down as 0.33 points each :)

Hannah is the next door girl, the "fat ugly bitch" (Jessica) lives further away.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes