4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Surprise update time.

I got my hands on some free time and put them in the render department.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I sent it to my favorite uploader. He/she hasn't been on for a few days though so I don't know when it'll happen. I'm not uploading it anywhere before F95zone, cause this is home and you guys are my favorite pervs.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Is this a complete restart (last version was 4.5 for me)? I just tried loading a saved game and errors popped up. Admittedly I didn't have a new version of the sancho mod but would that warrant a complete restart?

Aug 30, 2022
Maid to Please [v0.5.5] [Tutbork] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

Thanks, Sancho1969.​

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is this a complete restart (last version was 4.5 for me)? I just tried loading a saved game and errors popped up. Admittedly I didn't have a new version of the sancho mod but would that warrant a complete restart?
Using old saves with a mod on a new unmodded version lead to errors ( because the mod changes part of the game code), so in order to avoid to start from the beginning and to use your old saves, you need to use his fixer that is available in his mod page linked in the OP. :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I want to be best friends with Cousin Vlad, the guy is just awesome lol.
Hard to understand what's the hold up on banging Beth's brains out.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

PC (285 MB) - Tested Windows 11

Mac (250 MB) - Tested macOS Ventura

Good morning.

Bud, this is a poorly executed compression package. You can leave your compressed images/animations loose if you want but you MUST package the VN with all the scripts as they were originally. If they were archived only then they must remain so, etc. You've left all the scripts loose in the package and this is incorrect. Don't get lazy, there's another person in the compression group who does this and won't listen to me or the other experienced compressors... so please, consider what I'm posting. When you are done with your work there's others that need your packaged supply to be compatible with the uncompressed VN... and in this case it is not. PM me or any of the experienced compressors (you know who they are) if you need any assistance or clarification.

Thank you for considering my criticism seriously. Kind regards.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow this game is playing out just perfect so far .. great work
story is great also ....

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nicke,

Y'all are probably (obviously) aware but Day5 is technically more than that:
1677090718024.png 1677090762124.png
I had been using the image naming convention for quick data analysis but I reckon I need to stop that practice. Just a heads-up on the "day" changes in case it's important going forward via the dialogue, etc.

I've temporarily sorted it this way for now for my purposes:
1677092474347.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

PC (285 MB) - Tested Windows 11

Mac (250 MB) - Tested macOS Ventura

Thanks, Sancho1969.​
Absolutely beautiful work here. Well done indeed.
This, folks, is how to properly compress a VN... just how the developer would do.
The development team could easily endorse this imho.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Is it Friday again? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS!

Progress update for the next update (Codename still: And you thought the MC was a good guy?): It's progressing amazingly well. It will be my largest update to date, both in text volume and render count. Still small of course when comparing to full-time dev's. I'll fucking pat myself on the back even if no one else does! ;)

Someone asked me why I don't post preview pictures. I've always felt they're kinda spoilery when other dev's do it and they never interested me much. But, here's one anyway!

Anyway, have a fantastic weekend!
This picture, and scenes behind it, were incredible. Please allow us to pay you for your work!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely beautiful work here. Well done indeed.
This, folks, is how to properly compress a VN... just how the developer would do.
The development team could easily endorse this imho.
How to you link to the same post twice once shitting on it the next praising it.

• Angry
Reactions: longjohngold

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Maid to Please - MultiMod Edition (v0.4.5 Update)
View attachment 2342313
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod is now updated to v0.5.5

Go get you some.

Changelog summary can be found here.

Regards and please enjoy this Custom Edition dedicated to Marisadge as a modest token of my sincere appreciation.

Reactions: thegrimm and hoborg

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Every time I play this game, Elizabeth pisses me off so much at the beginning I can't make myself chose affection options.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Every time I play this game, Elizabeth pisses me off so much at the beginning I can't make myself chose affection options.
Grab yourself some SanchoMod, sub that bitch into corruption and name her whatever you prefer (you can always reset her name later if you decide to). That'll get ya done. :p

Reactions: thegrimm
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes