4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hrm, 28 pages of comments and no vaginal sex tag.... is this thread just not updated or is there really no sex yet?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
This picture, and scenes behind it, were incredible. Please allow us to pay you for your work!
I've said I'll set up a Patreon etc once I do my first sex scene. Well, I didn't. Maybe I'll do it for next month when I do a completely mean teaser blue-balling update ;)

Glad to hear you enjoy the content.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was enjoyable, if a game doesn't make me feel like I wanna skip through it then that's a win and this one didn't at any point.

I really like the Elizabeth character, I'm looking forward to slowly breaking her down/in... the new maid is so submissive I don't think that'll be much of a win but I do think it'll be enjoyable to watch her with the Elizabeth... I hope she can find quite a switchy role, subby to the MC but dommy with the maid.

Only thing I didn't really like was Jessica, not just because I'm not particularly a fan of fuller figures, she was just kinda ugly... seems an odd choice, I thought initially it was because she was going to be passed off on someone and didn't want folks crying about getting cucked, so made her undesirable... but it seems she is a LI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So It's just me then that plays this game differently.
Normaly when I play a game I'm nice to the sweet ones and a twat to the bitchy ones.
So when we first meet Elizabeth I suspect like most here I thought god what a bitch, i'm so gonna enjoy breaking her she will be my Sub.
But then I thought nah man fuck that you know what I'm gonna get the bitch with kindness.
I know it doesn't count in this case as she's just a game character so it's not the same thing.
But IRL I have often found more times than not that if you really wonna fuck with a real bitches head.
Be strong, Take no shit but Nice about It... It blows their tiny little minds.:devilish:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Only thing I didn't really like was Jessica, not just because I'm not particularly a fan of fuller figures, she was just kinda ugly... seems an odd choice, I thought initially it was because she was going to be passed off on someone and didn't want folks crying about getting cucked, so made her undesirable... but it seems she is a LI.
Even though I will always try to not confirm/deny speculation, I thoroughly enjoy reading it. Jessica though... She's getting so little love, at this point I'm probably just going to let her fade away. She doesn't have anything critical to do that can't be done by someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3
Dec 15, 2022
Even though I will always try to not confirm/deny speculation, I thoroughly enjoy reading it. Jessica though... She's getting so little love, at this point I'm probably just going to let her fade away. She doesn't have anything critical to do that can't be done by someone else.
Thank you...

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Very well written.. this one just continues to draw me in. Learned a bit more background this time.. and that redhead.. Pop's got good taste! Oh, and the lady cop became more.. vulnerable?

Love the renders also and can't wait to see where this one goes..

just and impressive body of work so far.

Kudos

Reactions: drisarter

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Thats a shame I it seems unlike some and athough I may not go for thic girls IRL myself.
She's like some female freinds I have had and they were always fun to be around so I like her.
Plus she's also seems fun however isn't she like besties with two of the others Hanna and Chris?.
Wouldn't it seem strange if she just faded out and wasn't around them no more?.
But it's you game so your decision I will play it either way :).

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Her bodytype is fine though, so I hope that doesn't mean letting women with actual curves fade out to the horizon. It's just the face (and personality) that lets her down.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Even though I will always try to not confirm/deny speculation, I thoroughly enjoy reading it.

Jessica though... She's getting so little love, at this point I'm probably just going to let her fade away. She doesn't have anything critical to do that can't be done by someone else.
Sad truth of the world, if she was a hottie folks would love her and want to see more, but she's kinda below average in looks so no halo effect for her... like I'm hoping Chris will be a looker with her hood off and all gothed up (that one character mentioned is her going out style)... at present she's Schrodinger's boner and could go either way until tested.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Never found her ugly nor useless :cry:
I'd understand after all the hate she faced if you let her fade into the background but I'm one of those who liked her, so I'll be sad, just so you know

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Please don't let Jessica fade away, she's perfectly fine young lass and that masturbation scene when she talks with MC on the phone is quite nice. Not every character needs to be physically perfect.

Edit. As the MC can say to her when she asks what filter to use for photo, "Girl you're fine as is, no filter needed", with slight paraphrasing there.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes