4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
Is our MC a rapist creep now??? :WaitWhat:

Are you seriously telling me the only reason he started this whole private investigation shit Is to blackmail a cop to fuck him? Wtf

And here I thought this was actually building to something. Like the mysterious circumstances of his mother's death possible being connected to corrupt cops and gangs.

How stupid of me :FacePalm:

Edit: Spoilers I guess

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
don't touch Jess, she's fine, people too fucking picky and don't know what they talking about
she could use a bush though, to go along with her hair, she seems the type

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Are you seriously telling me the only reason he started this whole private investigation shit Is to blackmail a cop to fuck him? Wtf

And here I thought this was actually building to something. Like the mysterious circumstances of his mother's death possible being connected to corrupt cops and gangs.
If that's all there was to the scene in your game, you must have a corrupt file. Maybe try re-downloading and testing it again.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
And it's ........... FRIDAY AGAIN!

Not much to do a Friday update about though. Three days post-release (I wonder if I'm the only one who frantically spams F5 after a release to catch any bug report as early as possible?) and I've begun poking around in the script for next update. I think I'm going to call it 'Blue Balls and Cliffhangers'. :)

Take care over the weekend and remember, it's always ice cream season somewhere in the world.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Mixed impressions on this update. On one hand, interactions with Miko are great. This sly bastard of MC always cracks me up. And story kicking in seems very interesting.
On the other, I really disliked you have no choice when it comes to forcing female cop to give MC a blowjob. Or how he acts toward her, for the most part.
It was out of place, considering with everyone else you can go for more charm, or more dominant personality.
That was neither, and MC ( even considering circumstances and her involvement in what happened) was more being an asshole.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like i am alone thinking MC didn't go hard enough with a cop, considering she is absolute piece of shit already and deserves everything what's coming and much more, but also mixed with whole mom's death on top of it
seeing her love stat in variables really worries me for the future

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
If that's all there was to the scene in your game, you must have a corrupt file. Maybe try re-downloading and testing it again.
I'll admit I pretty much stopped playing at that scene so I'm not aware of any great revelation that comes from the MC almost sodomizing a random cop but I really didn't like the direction of how this update was going so far

You don't even give us an option if we wanted to see our MC turn into a blackmailing rapist or not with this encounter

Sorry but I just wasn't on board with this :FacePalm:

Seems like I'm not the only one either

• Angry
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'll admit I pretty much stopped playing at that scene so I'm not aware of any great revelation that comes from the MC almost sodomizing a random cop but I really didn't like the direction of how this update was going so far

You don't even give us an option if we wanted to see our MC turn into a blackmailing rapist or not with this encounter

Sorry but I just wasn't on board with this :FacePalm:

Seems like I'm not the only one either
Hey, if the game's style, story, renders, whatever, isn't for you I got no objections. There's so many out there, if one ain't in your taste, there's ten others to try!

My reaction was to this:
"Are you seriously telling me the only reason he started this whole private investigation shit Is to blackmail a cop to fuck him?"

This misses the point by a pretty wide margin. It does give that impression for a few renders and dialogue screens and I guess you quit then and there. So the least I can do is answer that question: No. That wasn't the reason at all. You might still not approve of where it went.

Cheers :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At first I thought this game was going to be heavy on sex, I mean Maid to Please surely doesn't mean make me a sandwich bitch. But after 1 year of development I'm not sure anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
At first I didn't like Jess and was wanting the mc to avoid her until the bed jilling scene but now I just want the mc to give her thick ass a babybump. I don't care how just
Okay. I got the solution to the Jessica problem!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I'm a bit Late to the Update because life got in the way (Adulting is fucking obnoxious)

Unlike the cockwomble up top, I bothered to complete the entire episode and it was a blast, I like my MC to be morally Grey anyway, so even if it the blackmail had only been hitting that fine latino ass I wouldn't have minded, but Obviously Nicke would do something so mundane...

Keep Jess in, she's fine, maybe make Beth watch on the Sub route and help you corrupt her on the love route.

That said I think Diluting the pool much beyond what you've already introduced might be a mistake, apart from a throw away encounter every now and then.

• Angry
Reactions: Griftomedia

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That said I think Diluting the pool much beyond what you've already introduced might be a mistake, apart from a throw away encounter every now and then.
Tell me about it. My target number has always been 8 (two stat screens). Sometimes it feels like a mistake though, 4-5 girls would have been more manageable. Sure some games do 20+ girls too, but I usually feel like I'd want to get to know the girls I like best in those games a lot more than having yet more and more girls. Well, it is what it is. I've already shown them too (did anyone notice Ashley in the latest update? Anyone??) :(

I don't have any plans for any sexual encounters with throwaway-girls or one-offs. Unless the story really calls for it but I don't foresee that happening. If there were going to be any, they'd have been early on if I'd have wanted to throw in some tits and ass before uncovering the real girls. We're way past that point though. I guarantee no tits-and-ass free updates in the future!

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Please tell me there won't be forced lesbian content between beth and the maid. Preferably make it optional where you can choose to let her or not.

Reactions: battali0n
Dec 15, 2022
Please tell me there won't be forced lesbian content between beth and the maid. Preferably make it optional where you can choose to let her or not.
Thanks for specifying. I personally don't like a harem. I think it's boring A.F. Of course still 1 man with multiple girls.

Optional would nice, because I also like it to be optional which girls you include. For example Grandma's House, I would like to remove half the girls, but one of the ugly ones I don't like is not removable. Makes the game a little less appeasing.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who is Chris? Christine or Christopher? i mean boy or girl?
in these pics Chris stay like a girl
screenshot0002.png and this - Chris walk like girl
screenshot0001.png

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes