4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can we just agree the ugly one who needs less face time is the MC who somehow looks like a giga chad while also making you ask, "are we sure the 4 letter C word he is chasing ends with a T and not a K."

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Can we just agree the ugly one who needs less face time is the MC who somehow looks like a giga chad while also making you ask, "are we sure the 4 letter C word he is chasing ends with a T and not a K."
Wouldn't you agree I've cut down on MC face time a ton in more recent updates? I used to switch face every time someone said something so it'd go back and forth. I honestly got a bit tired of it and it seemed pointless. It's a XXX game and about the girls after all, so I'm showing them most of the time and often just the MC out of focus from behind etc.

But I don't like games that are first person all the time. It's just a ton of closeups in dialogues. I like to move the camera around.

It's funny with the MC, I didn't really put much thought into it, I just grabbed some out of the box Genesis 8 male. The females I spent a lot of time messing around with, changing everything and tweaking a million parameters. All things considered, I guess it is what it is. There's no going back at this point. Things I've learnt is during this journey is that some people care surprisingly much about how the MC looks (I don't really care at all about the looks of the men, MC included, in these kind of games). And don't mess around too much with the females, stick with the classic beauties instead of trying to be creative :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, I do agree it does seem like you see him less, still looks like a giga chad who belongs in a game based on the MC being a bottom to big dick futa, well at least to me he does.:D

Dec 15, 2022
Yes, I do agree it does seem like you see him less, still looks like a giga chad who belongs in a game based on the MC being a bottom to big dick futa, well at least to me he does.:D
Why complain about MC, at least he has hair, in some of the games here all males look like those black mannequin dolls, and the woman have cow tits...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Eh, i think this MC on the better side of what most games offer.
Overal i like the Model and i hope not that the dev switches completely to a first person view.

Thought the face of the blonde is...special.

What i really miss is the ponytail hairstyle from the not-step mom she has early on, imo she looks by far the best with that.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Eh, i think this MC on the better side of what most games offer.
Overal i like the Model and i hope not that the dev switches completely to a first person view.

Thought the face of the blonde is...special.

What i really miss is the ponytail hairstyle from the not-step mom she has early on, imo she looks by far the best with that.
Well, then I have good news. It's showing up again in the next update. I have actually tried a few different hairs on Beth but for various reasons hated them. The only two I use now is the ponytail and a dforce hair I've been using most of the time lately. Someone else will have a completely new hairstyle in the next episode too!

Non-dforce hair (this means nothing to non-Daz users I guess) that is long enough to reach the clothes, so a little longer than shoulder length, is a pain to work with imho. Always clipping something and taking a lot of adjust and re-adjust. Sure dforce means a lot of re-simulating too but with a good computer I find that preferable and the result better.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Friday Update Time!

I have progress to report for the next update (codename: Blue Balls and Cliffhangers). About 150 renders done. It looks like I'll need over 250 for the update though so I'm not exactly close. But closer! Well. That's it. I guess. Have a nice weekend!

Can we have a preview pic? Asked no one. Of course you can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
good gawd...an argument over the use of the word 'fat' vs 'thick'?????

she's a chunk...period. I'll fight and die on this mountain. *smdh*

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I have no idea how could anyone ever call Jess fat. Like, she is the definition of thick. I mean it, her hips and thighs are a bit bigger that people her age usually have, but that is better for the MC. Bigger hips = easier birth of babies = more babies ;)

Reactions: JonasSnr

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have no idea how could anyone ever call Jess fat. Like, she is the definition of thick. I mean it, her hips and thighs are a bit bigger that people her age usually have, but that is better for the MC. Bigger hips = easier birth of babies = more babies ;)
The thicc part is fine with with me, it's her face which i find...strange, and that she clearly has a couple of loose screws.

Reactions: dmmt

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Friday update Fourteen!

Actually just guessing. Anyway, it's fucking Friday again. Who would have thought. I got maybe 50 renders to go, mostly Beth's extra scene for this update. Possibly some animation too. And postwork+coding+testing of course. Shooting for a release on April 1st (no joke!).

Random preview picture

Edit: Oh, and don't forget the codename for the next update: Blue Balls and Cliffhangers!

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's FRIDAY again, whoop whoop!

I'm sort of done with the next update. A bit of playtesting to do, and I'm backtracking and putting in more music in the first half of the game. It will be MtP's biggest update to date, both in render count and writing.

BUT! I'm also setting up a Patreon. I'll open it and put the next version on there April 1st and a public release a week later. Since there won't be anyone to leak it I guess it might not be on here until the 8th.

Here's a preview from this month's bonus scene.

Now more serious business: Summer is almost here. It was almost warm the other day when the sun was shining. No, not kidding. You know what this means ... ICE CREAM SEASON!

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
It's FRIDAY again, whoop whoop!

I'm sort of done with the next update. A bit of playtesting to do, and I'm backtracking and putting in more music in the first half of the game. It will be MtP's biggest update to date, both in render count and writing.

BUT! I'm also setting up a Patreon. I'll open it and put the next version on there April 1st and a public release a week later. Since there won't be anyone to leak it I guess it might not be on here until the 8th.

Here's a preview from this month's bonus scene.

Now more serious business: Summer is almost here. It was almost warm the other day when the sun was shining. No, not kidding. You know what this means ... ICE CREAM SEASON!
Exciting you're setting up a patreon! Really love what you're doing with the game and hopefully support from patreon will help you push the game further. Can't imagine you wouldn't but, please post it here when you've set it up! I can't afford much but just lowered my support for a game that's now gathering steam and would love to support at a low tier for a month or two at least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Exciting you're setting up a patreon! Really love what you're doing with the game and hopefully support from patreon will help you push the game further. Can't imagine you wouldn't but, please post it here when you've set it up! I can't afford much but just lowered my support for a game that's now gathering steam and would love to support at a low tier for a month or two at least.
Aww you're too nice <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: drisarter

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Today was the day I was going to open up my Patreon and put the latest update on there!

However ... As I hit publish page, Patreon hits me with the information that my Patreon page needs to be reviewed before it's published.

What's there to review!? I didn't even make any posts yet! How long does a review of a so-far empty page take? Minutes? Hours? Days? Do they even work on weekends? I guess I'll find out!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Okay, that was fast as hell!

Maid to please 0.6.5 is released on my brand new .

Changelog:

I'll do a public release in one week, so unless it's leaked before then, it'll be on here next Saturday!

I don't know about you, but I'm going to celebrate with a shitload of ice cream right now.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
unless someone has an accident and has to be replaced!
sorry, what does that mean? does this mean that the author rolls dice before each character's turn, and it could very well happen that a dark elf arrow+5 might suddenly fly out of the bushes and suddenly oneshot-kill the character, and therefore have to roll a new character for the party?
Came on, we're not playing D'n'D RPG, right?
how can a character suddenly need to be replaced in the middle of the story?
=)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
sorry, what does that mean? does this mean that the author rolls dice before each character's turn, and it could very well happen that a dark elf arrow+5 might suddenly fly out of the bushes and suddenly oneshot-kill the character, and therefore have to roll a new character for the party?
Came on, we're not playing D'n'D RPG, right?
how can a character suddenly need to be replaced in the middle of the story?
=)
Sometimes I make jokes, and it's not clear to everyone I'm joking.

Sometimes I'm dead serious, and it's not clear to everyone that I'm being serious.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes