• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Okay, that was fast as hell!

Maid to please 0.6.5 is released on my brand new .

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll do a public release in one week, so unless it's leaked before then, it'll be on here next Saturday!

I don't know about you, but I'm going to celebrate with a shitload of ice cream right now.
While i can usually appreciate the slow burn and not instantly rushing for the ladies jumping on MC's dick, i am interested in knowing if the slow burn continues longer still? Of course if you want to keep it a mystery still that's ok also.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
While i can usually appreciate the slow burn and not instantly rushing for the ladies jumping on MC's dick, i am interested in knowing if the slow burn continues longer still? Of course if you want to keep it a mystery still that's ok also.
A question that is not easily answered. I don't want to give the wrong impression in either direction. How does one decide if the slow burn continues or not? Is it decided by the number of sex scenes or the type of sex scenes? Or how large part of an update that is dedicated to sex related content? Probably all of the above for a general impression?

My best answer is that I'm dedicating more time to naught and sex related scenes now than I did a year ago, and it's been, in my opinion, steadily increasing. Does that mean there's anal with Miko in the next update? No, sorry ;)

Some might continue to call it a slow burn because I'm not getting to this specific type of sex content, or sex content with that particular girl fast enough. When you've played the next episode, don't be afraid to let me know if you think it's burning slightly slower and/or hotter than before! :) :) :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A question that is not easily answered. I don't want to give the wrong impression in either direction. How does one decide if the slow burn continues or not? Is it decided by the number of sex scenes or the type of sex scenes? Or how large part of an update that is dedicated to sex related content? Probably all of the above for a general impression?

My best answer is that I'm dedicating more time to naught and sex related scenes now than I did a year ago, and it's been, in my opinion, steadily increasing. Does that mean there's anal with Miko in the next update? No, sorry ;)

Some might continue to call it a slow burn because I'm not getting to this specific type of sex content, or sex content with that particular girl fast enough. When you've played the next episode, don't be afraid to let me know if you think it's burning slightly slower and/or hotter than before! :) :) :)
No worries, just general question, since way too many good games have stuck on the slow burn route for way too long. And when i mean that slow burn ends, i don't immediately expect MC to have 24/7 orgies with anything goes with LIs, but starting to actually have more than just fondling and possibly oral with at least one of the LIs. Not every LI needs to be at that point at the same time and in many cases story benefits from having different paces for different characters.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Sometimes I make jokes, and it's not clear to everyone I'm joking.

Sometimes I'm dead serious, and it's not clear to everyone that I'm being serious.
This is funny too! And the joke that first confused was a good joke, I think. But (and this is nitpicky, my apologies) I think it would be improved very slightly if you changed the wording from "unless someone has an accident and has to be replaced!" to "unless someone has an accident and needs to be replaced!" (or similar). The double has in the original version sort of messes up the flow.

Also, I've just subscribed to your patreon (hoping this will take the edge off my nitpickiness slightly). You should also ask to have it added to the first / front page post, if you haven't already? I am Gone could you do this? Or a moderator?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
This is funny too! And the joke that first confused was a good joke, I think. But (and this is nitpicky, my apologies) I think it would be improved very slightly if you changed the wording from "unless someone has an accident and has to be replaced!" to "unless someone has an accident and needs to be replaced!" (or similar). The double has in the original version sort of messes up the flow.

Also, I've just subscribed to your patreon (hoping this will take the edge off my nitpickiness slightly). You should also ask to have it added to the first / front page post, if you haven't already? I am Gone could you do this? Or a moderator?
Nitpicking about the writing, especially in game, is just good. Keeps me on my toes!

The uploader known as I am Gone has quit F95zone. I don't even remember what his user name was before. I'll make a report and ask if a moderator can update the front page, at the very latest when the public version is released. Cheers and welcome as my first (and maybe only ever!?) Patreon :)

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Nitpicking about the writing, especially in game, is just good. Keeps me on my toes!

The uploader known as I am Gone has quit F95zone. I don't even remember what his user name was before. I'll make a report and ask if a moderator can update the front page, at the very latest when the public version is released. Cheers and welcome as my first (and maybe only ever!?) Patreon :)
Definitely good to keep healthy perspective (and not let expectations run wild), but I would be very surprised if only ever.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Open a ticket and ask for thread ownership.
Untitled.jpg
Then you can edit it yourself.

Cheers

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Wouldn't you agree I've cut down on MC face time a ton in more recent updates? I used to switch face every time someone said something so it'd go back and forth. I honestly got a bit tired of it and it seemed pointless. It's a XXX game and about the girls after all, so I'm showing them most of the time and often just the MC out of focus from behind etc.

But I don't like games that are first person all the time. It's just a ton of closeups in dialogues. I like to move the camera around.

It's funny with the MC, I didn't really put much thought into it, I just grabbed some out of the box Genesis 8 male. The females I spent a lot of time messing around with, changing everything and tweaking a million parameters. All things considered, I guess it is what it is. There's no going back at this point. Things I've learnt is during this journey is that some people care surprisingly much about how the MC looks (I don't really care at all about the looks of the men, MC included, in these kind of games). And don't mess around too much with the females, stick with the classic beauties instead of trying to be creative :)
Something common in other games is to only show the MC in 3/4 profile. Always having something blocking the top of the face so you just see the lower half of the face. And ppl care, because they don't want to be looking at some dumbass of a face, that's supposed to represent them. Which is what you tend to get with defaults.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Open a ticket and ask for thread ownership.
View attachment 2517522
Then you can edit it yourself.

Cheers
I know, but. I'll be 100% honest here, this is an awesome site to find and discuss XXX games and the best place to have your own game for feedback and such. And you know what the absolutely best part is? You don't even have to maintain your game's thread!

When people say you can ask for ownership and do all the work yourself, my answer is, are you mad bro!? :)

Something common in other games is to only show the MC in 3/4 profile. Always having something blocking the top of the face so you just see the lower half of the face. And ppl care, because they don't want to be looking at some dumbass of a face, that's supposed to represent them. Which is what you tend to get with defaults.
I know. MC faces never really bothered me in games so I didn't go that route. But early on I showed the MC's face a lot, like every time he spoke etc. I accepted the criticism that I was indulging in excessive MC face visuals and cut down on it a lot.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The topic of female on female is interesting to me though. There will definitely be lesbian scenes in the game. The scope at least in part depending on your choices. I can't promise I won't offend someone who's very touchy about NTR and expands this to include other girls too.
Is the lesbian content optional?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
As of right now, there's no lesbian content at all.
Thank you for answering. I was really trying to find out what your future plans are. your game looks interesting but I don't want to get invested in Li's I will end up not liking. If you plan to make all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional then I definitely want to check it out. If you plan on making it unavoidable then I will pass. I wish you well either way. :)

Reactions: EJW

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for answering. I was really trying to find out what your future plans are. your game looks interesting but I don't want to get invested in Li's I will end up not liking. If you plan to make all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional then I definitely want to check it out. If you plan on making it unavoidable then I will pass. I wish you well either way. :)
I am trying hard to not dig myself into a hole when answering these types of questions :)

Ideally I want to make sex scenes optional, and most of the time I will succeed in that. However, there are times when something is story driven and "has" to happen. At the moment, I have no unavoidable lesbian content planned. This is not a promise it couldn't happen. When I mean optional, I mean that I try and write the game in such a way that the sex doesn't happen at all if you opt out of it. If it happened and characters acted as if it happened, you just skip seeing it, that's meh to me.

There might also be different opinions on what a "lesbian" scene is. If you're banging two girls and they kiss each other during the sex, is that lesbian. Kind of - but since you (the male MC) is still the center of the sex scene - not really?

The whole game happens from the view of the MC (his presence, but not first person). There won't be any paths where some girls take off on their own and have their own thing branch in the game.

One more thing - I think girl on girl action is pretty hot and I know many think dev's doing stuff they don't personally like is a waste of dev time that could be better used. This is, from their points of view, true. I'll admit I feel the same when I game I enjoy suddenly decides to throw in something I'm not interested in (futas being my favorite example).

I'm rambling again. The next update will probably 0.2% smaller due to me spending time here with ya'all writing long-ass posts about this and that :)

Reactions: EJW and battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am trying hard to not dig myself into a hole when answering these types of questions :)

Ideally I want to make sex scenes optional, and most of the time I will succeed in that. However, there are times when something is story driven and "has" to happen. At the moment, I have no unavoidable lesbian content planned. This is not a promise it couldn't happen. When I mean optional, I mean that I try and write the game in such a way that the sex doesn't happen at all if you opt out of it. If it happened and characters acted as if it happened, you just skip seeing it, that's meh to me.

There might also be different opinions on what a "lesbian" scene is. If you're banging two girls and they kiss each other during the sex, is that lesbian. Kind of - but since you (the male MC) is still the center of the sex scene - not really?

The whole game happens from the view of the MC (his presence, but not first person). There won't be any paths where some girls take off on their own and have their own thing branch in the game.

One more thing - I think girl on girl action is pretty hot and I know many think dev's doing stuff they don't personally like is a waste of dev time that could be better used. This is, from their points of view, true. I'll admit I feel the same when I game I enjoy suddenly decides to throw in something I'm not interested in (futas being my favorite example).

I'm rambling again. The next update will probably 0.2% smaller due to me spending time here with ya'all writing long-ass posts about this and that :)
Thank you for your honesty. I would expect you to create the type of scenes that you love, as an artist who doesn't is shooting themselves in the foot.

I don't like my Li's to even touch each other much less kiss in a threesome. I want all their attention to be on the MC. I sub to creators that make bi-sexual and lesbian content optional and I am always looking for more. I get that it is your kink though and you are thinking it might become a canon part of your story and thus not able to be optional.

That being said I will keep your game on the check back list to see what you have decided to do in the future.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I don't like my Li's to even touch each other much less kiss in a threesome. I want all their attention to be on the MC. I sub to creators that make bi-sexual and lesbian content optional and I am always looking for more. I get that it is your kink though and you are thinking it might become a canon part of your story and thus not able to be optional.

That being said I will keep your game on the check back list to see what you have decided to do in the future.
That's alright, friend. Money talks and that's how you get shit done. I've stopped supporting devs in the past over decisions I didn't like. A bunch of times now that I think about it. If you do try out the game, don't be shy about giving me your opinions, the good and the bad :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Maid to Please - MultiMod Edition (v0.4.5 Update)
View attachment 2342313
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Update (v0.6.5)
AKA codename "Blue Balls and Cliffhangers"

Early update release for the dev's supporters.
(Publicly available soon)
1680665457772.png 1680665553284.png

Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated feature - Updated to latest mod Core
  • New feature - HotKey toggled "S" key found in SanchoCheats. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T".
  • New feature - Dedicated mod sound volume control found in Preferences.
  • Updated feature - SanchoGallery contains an SE scene for Hannah, custom coded.
  • All the minor stuff you may or may not notice to make it even more polished.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
That's alright, friend. Money talks and that's how you get shit done. I've stopped supporting devs in the past over decisions I didn't like. A bunch of times now that I think about it. If you do try out the game, don't be shy about giving me your opinions, the good and the bad :)
I really like the game and see that you have implemented many of the things that players have suggested without overhauling your entire story that's talent imo that or you already had it planned and it just worked out some of us had similar ideas to what you were already doing. Either way it's been fun so far and can't wait to play 6.5.

Reactions: drisarter
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes