4.10 star(s) 59 Votes

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Btw I didn't mean you should put everything in spoilers :)

I just meant the Ren'py error message, those thing can be pretty big so it's spammy to scroll past.
In the end I managed to solve the issue by downloading the later patch. I'd seen the earlier messages but I wasn't sure it was about the same problem (especially since it's not even been 12 hours since release). Thanks for pointing it out for me, I was a little annoyed in case it was gonna affect a variable for the scene but in the end it hadn't.

Anyway keep up the good work, I like the story so far and the relations between MC and the other characters (especially Beth heh). I was afraid it wouldn't meet my expectations for the relation between MC and the housewife like My Brother's Wife did (kinda similar game in that regard except it's too tame, whereas your game really appeals to me in comparison). I'm looking forward to the next updates !

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Anyway keep up the good work, I like the story so far and the relations between MC and the other characters (especially Beth heh). I was afraid it wouldn't meet my expectations for the relation between MC and the housewife like My Brother's Wife did (kinda similar game in that regard except it's too tame, whereas your game really appeals to me in comparison). I'm looking forward to the next updates !
Thanks, mate. Games are like that, someone thinks this is too slow, someone else a faster game is too rushed, and so on. Someone wants kinks X and Y, someone else refuses to play games with those kinks. Luckily there's so many games out there everyone will find something in their taste :)

what was that? gremlins, mimics, telekinesis? :unsure:
Why are you noticing things like this when you should be watching the fit of those panties!? ;) Yes, I realize what happened. I moved that toaster around cause I wanted it for "cover" later, its original spot is elsewhere. Obviously I moved it between scenes in the start of the kitchen scene. I'll try to remember to re-render that image so future generations don't have to be distracted!

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Okay, I know this is a typo, and I normally let typos slide, but this one conjures up too great an image to not share.

Please please please make "nail saloon" an actual place.

• Haha
Reactions: drisarter

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Why are you noticing things like this when you should be watching the fit of those panties!? ;) Yes, I realize what happened. I moved that toaster around cause I wanted it for "cover" later, its original spot is elsewhere. Obviously I moved it between scenes in the start of the kitchen scene. I'll try to remember to re-render that image so future generations don't have to be distracted!
gotta watch out for mimics, they are always waiting for you to loose your guard :cautious:
nah, i'd say it's not worth rerendering, there are weirder stuff on this site, after witnessing magic pubes regrowing from clean shave to a trimmed bush in a few transitions - nothing surprise me anymore

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Okay, I know this is a typo, and I normally let typos slide, but this one conjures up too great an image to not share.

Please please please make "nail saloon" an actual place.
Shit! *puts on the dunce hat and heads for the corner*

It will be fixed in the next release.

nah, i'd say it's not worth rerendering, there are weirder stuff on this site, after witnessing magic pubes regrowing from clean shave to a trimmed bush in a few transitions - nothing surprise me anymore
Too late. It's actually in the wrong spot in the image before too but only half-way visible. Re-rendering two images at the moment.

I just want to say to everyone who points out something wrong - Thanks! It helps me to improve the game.

i don't consider "But no vaginal sex yet??" to be an error, FYI ;)

Reactions: Shy player

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Why are you noticing things like this when you should be watching the fit of those panties!? ;)
I only realized when he posted it, I was focusing on the panties when I played; these lingeries are too eye-catching especially on her ass haha.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
My only disappointment with this really great story is the hiring of this particularly ubiquitous mc. I fully appreciate that budget may be an issue, but apart from the fact that he's way overused in these AVNs, he's in my face (third-person) all the time and, purely a personal opinion of course, he's absolutely fug ugly. The only AVN to which he actually does seem appropriately cast is "Artemis" where, personal opinion again of course, the whole goddamn cast happens to be fug ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: Mario Itsametoo

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
My only disappointment with this really great story is the hiring of this particularly ubiquitous mc. I fully appreciate that budget may be an issue, but apart from the fact that he's way overused in these AVNs, he's in my face (third-person) all the time and, purely a personal opinion of course, he's absolutely fug ugly. The only AVN to which he actually does seem appropriately cast is "Artemis" where, personal opinion again of course, the whole goddamn cast happens to be fug ugly.
love the profile pic whos the girl

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Huh, cant say I was expecting the plot to twist into this direction.
thats a good thing though, always keep them on their toes...

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hey,

is it only me who is getting this error when loading save files from previous version

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 766, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Maid to Please 0.6.5
Sat Apr 8 02:06:48 2023
```

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know this one... and it will likely shock some folks next update (it's not who they might think)... unless Nicke pulls a fast one later (I hadn't told him I knew who it was before this post, but he left breadcrumbs). I'll not be the one who spills the beans, you're likely are on the right track though.
i figured her fingernails kinda give who it is away :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes