4.10 star(s) 59 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey,

is it only me who is getting this error when loading save files from previous version

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Update sanchomod and try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmle

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
My only disappointment with this really great story is the hiring of this particularly ubiquitous mc. I fully appreciate that budget may be an issue, but apart from the fact that he's way overused in these AVNs, he's in my face (third-person) all the time and, purely a personal opinion of course, he's absolutely fug ugly. The only AVN to which he actually does seem appropriately cast is "Artemis" where, personal opinion again of course, the whole goddamn cast happens to be fug ugly.
I don't know how modular the models are, but a lot of the vibe of a character is in the hair, and changing the hair alone will refresh the character a lot without changing anything else. It's also an issue I find with male characters in AVNs, be it DAZ or HS (more in HS), their looks are very jarring when put next to the highly customised female characters.

Apr 3, 2023
I don't know how modular the models are, but a lot of the vibe of a character is in the hair, and changing the hair alone will refresh the character a lot without changing anything else. It's also an issue I find with male characters in AVNs, be it DAZ or HS (more in HS), their looks are very jarring when put next to the highly customised female characters.
As long as they have hair at all, I'm happy, he does look a little bit too happy. I can't really get into those other VN's, where the women are all beautifully rendered with nice clothes and hair, and then MC and other males are just the bald gray looking mannequin shop window dolls.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Blue ball update, (just playing, not really) ;) but it was good.

Liking the progress that was made with Elizabeth and Hannah for real this update
So close tho :p

The cliffhanger killed my soul.
you are evil.

• Haha
Reactions: Mario Itsametoo

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I had no idea people loved cliffhangers so much!
*takes notes*
*rewrites the script for the next update*
*smiles in satisfaction*

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Unless someone is playing tricks with your mind ;)
We'll see at the next update I guess ^^ ( i was just wondering how often the updates are released?) , personally I have nothing against cliffhanger as I like it when there is some mystery in the story and when i can theorize about it .(even if this one is a little to obvious^^)

That said I discovered the game today and I really liked it, just surprised it's not rated higher but you're doing a great job with the story and the characters (I was especially curious how it would evolve with Catalina and I appreciated the last scene with her) and i wish you the best for your game :)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
My man wants to see Miko spank Elisabeth. I'm not saying it will happen, but I respect the desire to see it ;)
He might even use it to make Elizabeth pose as a servant to him and Miko for at least a weekend. It would be a wonderful thing to see.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
We'll see at the next update I guess ^^ ( i was just wondering how often the updates are released?) , personally I have nothing against cliffhanger as I like it when there is some mystery in the story and when i can theorize about it .(even if this one is a little to obvious^^)

That said I discovered the game today and I really liked it, just surprised it's not rated higher but you're doing a great job with the story and the characters (I was especially curious how it would evolve with Catalina and I appreciated the last scene with her) and i wish you the best for your game :)
Kind words, thanks (to the other nice folks around here too!)

How often - I think I have done 12(?) updates now since first release in January 2022, so 15 months. I was real slow for a while towards the end of 2022 'cause I worked a fair amount of overtime which ate up most of my free time. I've managed to be more productive in general though, the updates this year have been larger in both dialogue lines and render count. Ideally I'd release an update every month but I rather complete an update than cut it short to rush a release.

Personally I think the rating is fair enough (3.9/5 right now). Not that I'd mind if it was higher, but some complaints are reasonable and make sense. Did you notice the asian music that played as at night as MC was going to the kitchen and the MC thought it must be Miko? I put that joke in because someone in a review said he hated asian music when Miko appears. I hope he plays this update and sees that he was the inspiration for something in the game!

Ok, I'm rambling again. Back to Daz!

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks, you do as you can, there is no problem with that ( if people complain about it, you can see the bright side, that they like what you do and are just eager to see what comes next ^^)
For the evaluation I thought it was 3.5 and when I compare to some other rated at 4.5 or more I found the note a little low but yes 3.9 is already better :) .
I didn't noticed for the music, personaly i love it but it's rater subjective since we all have different taste and you can't satisfied everyone anyway but since i'm a bit tired i'm not surprised that i have missed some details so i will surely replay later ^^

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes