4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A question that is not easily answered. I don't want to give the wrong impression in either direction. How does one decide if the slow burn continues or not? Is it decided by the number of sex scenes or the type of sex scenes? Or how large part of an update that is dedicated to sex related content? Probably all of the above for a general impression?

My best answer is that I'm dedicating more time to naught and sex related scenes now than I did a year ago, and it's been, in my opinion, steadily increasing. Does that mean there's anal with Miko in the next update? No, sorry ;)

Some might continue to call it a slow burn because I'm not getting to this specific type of sex content, or sex content with that particular girl fast enough. When you've played the next episode, don't be afraid to let me know if you think it's burning slightly slower and/or hotter than before! :) :) :)
I believe slowburn is closely related to the number of women you have creampied.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using Sancho's mod but this looks like a Vanilla issue(I also started a new save just to cover that base) and i don't know how to both fix it and still be able to use said mod.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using Sancho's mod but this looks like a Vanilla issue(I also started a new save just to cover that base) and i don't know how to both fix it and still be able to use said mod.
Did you update the mod to the latest version?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well this update was .. hmm how should i put this ... surprising :love:

oh btw i know who's under those covers ;) fingernails give her away :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: dominator_css

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Some might continue to call it a slow burn because I'm not getting to this specific type of sex content, or sex content with that particular girl fast enough.
How about just plain old sex? Just fucking vanilla sex. Has this male domination game that's been out for over a year ended up with any actual sex yet? Is there vaginal sex.

The fuck type of dominant male pisses around with touching titties and can't even get his dick wet jesus christ I'm trying to jizz on my keyboard here hurry it the fuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: joryh and Nicke

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved exception error during Day6 breakfast scene (rookie mistake on my part, apologies).
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thanks to JenMistress and ElPapiChris for reporting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
oh btw i know who's under those covers
I know this one... and it will likely shock some folks next update (it's not who they might think)... unless Nicke pulls a fast one later (I hadn't told him I knew who it was before this post, but he left breadcrumbs). I'll not be the one who spills the beans, you're likely are on the right track though.

What's the progress with the stepmom?
If she's your interest then you should definitely play the update and not be reading any posts here yet. It'll be a much better experience to play without any preconceived impressions (imho).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Oh boy... "I'll take option #2, for $500 Pat... :KEK: ."

I consider her fuggly, not fat. And someone who would be in the friend zone at first meet.

screenshot0003.png

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
New update (0.6.5) tells me a variable isn't set when you hint Miko to use her fingers to feed you. I tried going back to an old save and all, but the issue is still the same.
Please copy paste what it says, preferably inside spoilers.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
New update (0.6.5) tells me a variable isn't set when you hint Miko to use her fingers to feed you. I tried going back to an old save and all, but the issue is still the same.
Oh, also. If you're using the mod, update it. If you're using it and downloaded it more than a few hours ago, you got a slightly faulty one.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Aight, thanks, I'll check it out again. Hid the text previously too.
It's probably that, it's the right location. There's a sound file missing or some such in the mod. You can safely ignore that and play on. It's mentioned on the page before this, by Sancho, the mod maker of that sexy piece of modding :)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Aight, thanks, I'll check it out again. Hid the text previously too.
Btw I didn't mean you should put everything in spoilers :)

I just meant the Ren'py error message, those thing can be pretty big so it's spammy to scroll past.

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes