4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Thanks for specifying. I personally don't like a harem. I think it's boring A.F. Of course still 1 man with multiple girls.

Optional would nice, because I also like it to be optional which girls you include. For example Grandma's House, I would like to remove half the girls, but one of the ugly ones I don't like is not removable. Makes the game a little less appeasing.
I think every Li and every kink should be optional in these types of games/VN's it would just make it that much better.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
It's time for spelling and grammar niggles! (please hold your applause)

"Or sunbath topless by the pool" should be "Or sunbathe topless by the pool"
"Vulnerably to compliments" should be "Vulnerable to compliments"
"had a changed of heart" should be "had a change of heart"
"ops" should be "Oops"
"but it flexible and departures from the schedule will happen" feels wonky if you correct it to "but it's flexible and departures from the schedule will happen" so I'd suggest "but it's flexible and changes to the schedule will happen"
"On your free time" should be "In your free time"
"We be at that!" just doesn't feel right in any way, unless she's trying to be quirky, "Yes we are" is fine.
"I didn't realise this was were the accident happened" should be "I didn't realise this was where the accident happened"
"Sounds very including" isn't "wrong" but feels more awkward than "Sounds very inclusive"
"I was about to dive from cover!" should be "I was about to run for cover!"
"That's my que to follow" should be "That's my cue to follow"
"sabotage bathroom lock troupe" should be "sabotage bathroom lock trope"
"How the hell did you set up me to come to your house?" should be "How the hell did you set up me coming to your house?" or possibly "I came to your house, how the hell did you set that up?" whichever you prefer.
"don't blasphemy" should be "don't blaspheme"
"My uncle can go fuck himself. Your stupid blackmail has nothing to do with giving him up to whatever you want him for" feels weird, going with "My uncle can go fuck himself. Your stupid blackmail has nothing to do with me giving him up for whatever you want him for" or "My uncle can go fuck himself. My reasons for giving him up has nothing to do with your stupid blackmail"

And that's pretty much all I could find.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think every Li and every kink should be optional in these types of games/VN's it would just make it that much better.
I mean, i would say that your opinion is good for sandbox games, but in VNs that are more story focused, in the end it's Dev's story and i feel like Dev should be able to write it as they meant. Sure, it might not be for everyone, but at least it's the story dev meant to write.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Something to remember is that for every option, there's a need for additional branching code, renders, and writing. The more things that are optional, the shorter every "path" will be.

Too many branches and options will make updates take much longer (or be shorter). I am making it the player's choice if he allows girls to get points that makes them engage in lesbian content. If you do, this content will be bonus content, it won't reduce the MC's sex content. If you don't allow them to get those points, they wont engage in lesbian activities (and updates with such scenes will be a bit shorter).

This will be true for some other kinks too. I haven't made up my mind to what extent. Like I said above, I don't want to spend 2 months doing an update with 400 renders, and a player only see 60 of them cause there's too much branching. We'll see. If you played the latest update, you saw some sexual content that was not at all optional. This because it's highly story driven and crucial for the game. To do two versions of this would have taken too much time.

I know some consider this (development of content they are not interested in) to be wasted dev time. I know and I understand. That's how I feel when dev's for example throw in a futa in their game for no apparent reason. I'm not interested so to me it's wasted dev time. Well, I like lesbian sex so for me it's worth the dev time to do something I like.

Now I'm going to pause the story writing to fix typos and bad language!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Something to remember is that for every option, there's a need for additional branching code, renders, and writing. The more things that are optional, the shorter every "path" will be.

Too many branches and options will make updates take much longer (or be shorter). I am making it the player's choice if he allows girls to get points that makes them engage in lesbian content. If you do, this content will be bonus content, it won't reduce the MC's sex content. If you don't allow them to get those points, they wont engage in lesbian activities (and updates with such scenes will be a bit shorter).

This will be true for some other kinks too. I haven't made up my mind to what extent. Like I said above, I don't want to spend 2 months doing an update with 400 renders, and a player only see 60 of them cause there's too much branching. We'll see. If you played the latest update, you saw some sexual content that was not at all optional. This because it's highly story driven and crucial for the game. To do two versions of this would have taken too much time.

I know some consider this (development of content they are not interested in) to be wasted dev time. I know and I understand. That's how I feel when dev's for example throw in a futa in their game for no apparent reason. I'm not interested so to me it's wasted dev time. Well, I like lesbian sex so for me it's worth the dev time to do something I like.

Now I'm going to pause the story writing to fix typos and bad language!
please add a mega link for us to download from.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I agree you had a milestone sex scene.....but as much as I like your game so far that was frustrating and I'm hoping the pace picks up. Stories decent though, but anyways good luck with your game and hope you garner more supporters.....just keep in mind sex sells.

Reactions: ramvivat
Dec 15, 2022
I played Haley's Story (and I could probably think of a few others with the same idea), and there they first made the made story, after that a few updates, added all the other branches. In the end I just extracted all the pictures from the .rpa files, to watch the other branches, to see if and what I was missing.

What I often hate is when I need to make a choice for one or the other, instead of getting points bit both of them, and choice if I want one or the other or both. And then because I have to choose between two girls, I miss half the contents of the other girl. On the other hand, I'm not really a fan of a big harem, of fucking around every girl without knowing who she is. So being able to remove the girls whose types I don't like, is a big plus. (So my preference would be if you give the right answers, you get all the content, if the wrong answers, you miss some contents).

You could however, just keep it in your back, and add those paths in the end, when the game is finished. First build it, and add those options in comment or so. And when you finished the story, you could create an update with a lot more variations. And yes, lots of people will have played it with everything, but there also will be a lot of new people, who play the game for the first time.

Or what I also saw, was in the beginning that you could choose what kind of game you wanted, so run through the game, or make a lot of choices.

All those options, are just programming afterwards (Of course keeping it in mind during development and rendering), and no need to add extra rending, and such. But it's just the question, what your preference is, you are the developer. If you like me care less for single minded MC harems', but more for the additional love interactions between MC's girls, making it a big happy family. Then I'm more than happy...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
please add a mega link for us to download from.
I'm not the one who maintains the thread (I don't even have edit access). I could never provide a link. I am, after all, a serious game developer and this is a pirate site!

About a later post on how a game can be completed and then go back and add paths etc. I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend a lot of time to pad out the middle of the game after it's complete. Maybe in a sandbox, but not in a story-driven VN.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerhiem

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I haven't played for a few updates since you hired the maid, due to the small updates, but it still feels like it has gone nowhere yet, disappointing that the first bit of sex is not optional and with some ugly bitchy cunt.

Dec 15, 2022
I haven't played for a few updates since you hired the maid, due to the small updates, but it still feels like it has gone nowhere yet, disappointing that the first bit of sex is not optional and with some ugly bitchy cunt.
You mean that corrupt police bitch, yeh I didn't really like that either. But atleast it wasn't ('not') fatt ugly Jessy girl.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well the black bitch isn't ugly either, so what kind of drugs are you on? And The neighbor woman is ugly as fuck too. Maybe you should visit an ophthalmologist or so.
I never said anything about either of those 2 women, just the fact Jess is not fat.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, kiss and make up. We can't have fighting in the thread when I'm doing my FRIDAY UPDATE. Let's agree they're all fat and ugly.

Anyway, the work on the next update (codename: Blue Balls and Cliffhangers) is progressing. The first draft of the script is maybe 85% done and I've started rendering. As the codename suggests, it will be full of disappointment. All I can promise is that there will be boobs.

Oh, and a preview picture that doesn't really show anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, I'm taking votes for a few days on who gets an extra scene next update. I accept votes by thread comments, PM's, email, and carrier pigeon.
Not accepting votes on: Catalina, Jessica, Chris.
Accepting votes on: Ashley, Miko, Hannah, Beth, Jasmine

Okay, I've got to go buy more vanilla ice cream. Laters!

Dec 15, 2022
Guys, kiss and make up. We can't have fighting in the thread when I'm doing my FRIDAY UPDATE. Let's agree they're all fat and ugly.
Well Jess was a little rounder than the others, and something in her face made her look ugly. Then she was a little bit irritating behaviour, so I didn't like her.

Then we have the corrupt police woman, were you did a good job, she does look okay, but her character is so unlikable. That it pained me to watch MC stick his dick in her mouth.

But that's my personal opinion. I like to somehow get to know the characters and their relationships, before MC sticks his dick in crazy. But it all depends on how you continue the story, if it fits the endgame, than it's fine.

Dec 15, 2022
How about no I am not going to make up, how the fuck can you be fat with a FLAT tummy.
View attachment 2436903
Maybe it's a face, that looks too thick. But we need anther word for fat then (English is not my native language), in comparison to other woman in the game, she has a little more than those. Of course, after building my opinion, I played one of the games on this side, where the women was like 3-4x wider than her, and a lot more ugly.

But I have to say, she looks better here, than in the first few renders where MC meets her outside. Still isn't the type I like, so if we have the option of not befriending her, I probably would. If I compare her to the other 3 in post #1, I would say his 'stepmom' and the maid are miles above Jess in beauty.

Well it's a game that gives you option. One likes black woman, blond woman, the other prefers asian looking woman. Small tits, the other big tits.

Dec 15, 2022
How about no I am not going to make up, how the fuck can you be fat with a FLAT tummy.
So you make pictures, me also then:
1677923271535.png 1677923284895.png 1677923300468.png 1677923312047.png

So here the pictures, first impression wasn't that great. On the lower right she looked a little thick. Her face is too swollen. And her character didn't really help either.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes again NOT fat, if you want a word, even though I hate it, THICC is the term for her body, with wide shoulders and hips, or a chubby face, or fat face.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes