4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
People have said before that Jessica is fat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just don't see it. But I will admit to failing with her facial design. I've tried to work on it without success.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
No votes yet, if it ends in a draw I guess it's the dev's (or that ass') choice and more Jessica! :)
Not really overly picky here. I like most of the models but if I had to go for a favorite it would either be the maid or the blonde neighbor girl. Both are really nice looking characters. Jessica is ok but I think more MC Dominant build up is needed with her. It's obvious she's been neglected for a while and MC pushing her to admit she "needs him" or something like that would be good to see. Not necessarily putting her in her place but building a bond between the two with some tension but MC being disciplined enought to wait for her to come to him. It's your story but you tell it your way this is just something I thought would make their eventual lewd scenes more slice of life if you will.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Okay not really fat, after another game I saw today she is actually normal. But that face, no, the others are much better looking.
Yeah, she doesn't have the best face. But yeah, there's quite the difference between little bit chubby and being actually overweight enough to be called fat.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I see so many VNs here that it can be hard to tell if you like or have even played that one because many use the same models with the same faces.
Anything out of the ordinary that isnt 'barbie doll' ridiculous is good for me.

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah, she doesn't have the best face. But yeah, there's quite the difference between little bit chubby and being actually overweight enough to be called fat.
Her ugly face didn't help, not getting called fat. But like I said, I just played grandma's house, and there were a few which were beyond fat...

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
update was worth it just to see Jack (hey thought we could rename MC?) FINALLY figure out Chris is a she not a he. :ROFLMAO:
People have said before that Jessica is fat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just don't see it. But I will admit to failing with her facial design. I've tried to work on it without success.

yeah for me personally she's fine but there is some demonic shiz going on with her face when she smiles that ruins it, i noticed it with Hannah as well in this update when she smiles in the shop, think you need to reign those cheeks in when they smile. check your DAZ settings maybe get someone who really good with it to give them a once over. the Dev of A Petal among Thorns had an issue with his settings that made his female chars more loli like than he wanted, somebody helped him fix the issue and it was a massive improvement, they really look very late teens now.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
update was worth it just to see Jack (hey thought we could rename MC?) FINALLY figure out Chris is a she not a he. :ROFLMAO:

yeah for me personally she's fine but there is some demonic shiz going on with her face when she smiles that ruins it, i noticed it with Hannah as well in this update when she smiles in the shop, think you need to reign those cheeks in when they smile. check your DAZ settings maybe get someone who really good with it to give them a once over. the Dev of A Petal among Thorns had an issue with his settings that made his female chars more loli like than he wanted, somebody helped him fix the issue and it was a massive improvement, they really look very late teens now.
You can name the MC at the start of the game. I haven't attempted to make it possible later. It's probably simple, I just haven't invested any time in it.

The smiles in Hannah's store are fine imho, but that one render with the laugh is a bit demonic.

Daz is notoriously hard to do decent smiles and laughs in. The one-click expressions never fit any character except the one the maker used in the promotion photo. For real. The dial-in ones quickly turn weird too. I guess I'll try to reign them in some :)

I'm curious what kind of settings those would be. There's tons and tons of morphs to use on characters. God knows I've messed with the characters a lot. I really wanted to make my own characters and not have out-of-the-box ones. Mixed results on that I guess. The main problem with Jessica is that what messes her up is a morph for both body and head, it's not separate. If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have tried to split them with a morph splitter and work more on the head separately. Trying to do anything with it now just makes her goofier. I'm always looking to learn more about handling Daz3d though.

Of course I could try and split it now etc but it's a lot of time to open each and every old render to adjust them, re-render, postwork etc. I'm thinking about it but I also want to push forward. People want me to reach sex scenes and any detour/backtracking delays that.

Cheers

ps
Beth is winning currently.
ds

Reactions: drisarter

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
All you folks calling Jess ugly, boo. :p

At worst she is plain.

I like her. She's unique looking and not like the dime a dozen girls in so many other AVNs. If no one else wants her, just make more scenes of her for me, ;)

Dec 15, 2022
All you folks calling Jess ugly, boo. :p

At worst she is plain.

I like her. She's unique looking and not like the dime a dozen girls in so many other AVNs. If no one else wants her, just make more scenes of her for me, ;)
Yeh you're right, she is plain, plain ugly...
(In comparison to the other girls)

But then between complaining the first time and now, I have seen some very ugly chicks, making jess look a lot more normal. It seems there is a race going in some games, to make the ugliest bitch of all...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's Friday again, woot woot!

Small update:
The work on the next update (Code name: And you thought the MC was a good guy?) is progressing. Amazing, right!

So far, the script is slightly larger than the last update, but it's not done yet so I'm shooting for double size. I started rendering too, and well, it's moving along. Very unlikely to get it done before the end of February though.

You all have a glorious weekend!

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game and I'm loving watching Elizabeth become the MC's maid, at least in the morning. I hope that in the future he makes her do more things around the house for himself with a maid

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Is it Friday again? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS!

Progress update for the next update (Codename still: And you thought the MC was a good guy?): It's progressing amazingly well. It will be my largest update to date, both in text volume and render count. Still small of course when comparing to full-time dev's. I'll fucking pat myself on the back even if no one else does! ;)

Someone asked me why I don't post preview pictures. I've always felt they're kinda spoilery when other dev's do it and they never interested me much. But, here's one anyway!

Anyway, have a fantastic weekend!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Whoop whoop, it's Friday again!

The progress speed for the next update (codename: And you thought the MC was a good guy?) is moving at astonishing speeds per my standards. Astonishing, I tell ye. I'll be releasing it in hours! Well, days maybe - or a week or two. I found some free time and it's amazing what you can accomplish if you just have TIME!

Anyway, here's a second preview picture. Gold star for a correct identification.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes