4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Maybe I missed something, but there are choices that require certain stat scores, that seem impossible to have.
There's nothing that is impossible to have. But it's impossible to have them for everyone at the same time, yes.

There's actually only one such thing in the game at the moment - You can't have the points to both go all the way in Hannah's mom's clothes store AND with Beth's drunk dancing in the kitchen. Your choice in the home gym (who you pick affection points for) decides which scene you can see the full version of.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I just finished the latest update and due to lack of a previous save, played obviously through the whole game. Sadly quite short still. But I like the game nonetheless. Beth, Miko and Hannah are really, really beautiful. Therefor my answer is Miko! We didn't see that much of her until now, so she deserves some screentime.

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
yeah - anyone else but miko.
and first choice is quite obvious - Beth.
Well, I do enjoy the times I make sure Beth understands her proper role in the house, so I would not hate more of that. But like CamaroFan432 says, we haven't seen enough of Miko and I think as the new girl she deserves a bit of extra attention. To make sure she feels welcomed, of course.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I've started working on the script for the next version and thought I'd try something new. I'll do an extra scene for some character to give them more screen-time. If I had a Patreon I'd do a vote there but since I don't and you guys are my best friends, I'll let you decide.

You can send me a PM, or just reply here, I don't think enough people votes to make it spammy.

In alphabetical order:

A) Ashley
B) Det. López
C) Elisabeth
D) Hannah
E) Jasmine
F) Jessica
G) Miko
H) Someone else
As long as it's a maid scene because there's not enough maid things happening in this maid game.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I've started working on the script for the next version and thought I'd try something new. I'll do an extra scene for some character to give them more screen-time. If I had a Patreon I'd do a vote there but since I don't and you guys are my best friends, I'll let you decide.

You can send me a PM, or just reply here, I don't think enough people votes to make it spammy.

In alphabetical order:

A) Ashley
B) Det. López
C) Elisabeth
D) Hannah
E) Jasmine
F) Jessica
G) Miko
H) Someone else
If this poll is still on i cast my vote for D) Hannah. Of course it's your creative decision to make so what ever suits you doesn't bother me.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
If this poll is still on i cast my vote for D) Hannah. Of course it's your creative decision to make so what ever suits you doesn't bother me.
I'd never do a vote on the creative decisions or where the story is going. Some extra content with one of the girls is just for fun :)

Girls that will make an appearance in the next update either way are Beth, Miko, Jess, Hannah, Det. López. Those who won't appear at all unless they win the poll are Jasmine and Ashley, and they're getting no love!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Pretty much. There may be one or two missing (and you could argue a few of the ones that are there), but this is on a slow burn, both sexually and story-wise.
Speaking of slow burns, we often see talk of devs "milking" a game. Since I've said I won't create a patreon or anything like that until I get some sexual content into the game, can we say that I'm reverse-milking the game?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Speaking of slow burns, we often see talk of devs "milking" a game. Since I've said I won't create a patreon or anything like that until I get some sexual content into the game, can we say that I'm reverse-milking the game?
Forcefully shoving liquid into the game's straining udders. There's a visual for you.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
All the pictures are missing after the drunk fall over scene- Day4 Time 1
Hmm. That is obviously not a general problem or it would have been repeated many times by now. I see you're using sanchomod, is it the latest version for this update? Or maybe you updated only the mod?

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Maid to Please [v0.2.5]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Please update the port with Sancho's mod

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes