4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I know and that's 100% understandable, was just joking about. Devs sticking to what they like is always better than trying to hit every demographic/bullet point and doing a poor job at it.

I am looking forward to more Chris content though so I hope that will be a romanceable option in future
Fucking Futa is now a demographic AND a bullet point...really? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You silly kidz crack me up. :p

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
F- F- Friday update!

The work has begun on the next patch, 0.4.1 (codename: Is that a Maid or a Mirage?).

Release date: Hopefully next month. Too early to tell!
Stars of the episode: Beth, Miko, and Bob. Just kidding. YOU are the real star!

Not much else to say this early. Have a nice weekend, eat some ice cream before the summer's over!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Friday update time!

But ... it's not Friday?

I know, I know, but no one asked for an update on Friday so I kind of just forgot about it.

The script for the next update is at least 90% done. The rendering somewhere around 2/3 and 3/4 done. I'm not so organized that I know exactly how many renders and such there will be. It's always sort of fluid until the scene is actually completed.

Postwork and coding and all that stuff isn't started yet but that's normal.

Release date? Since I will release it on a weekend (for real this time!), the 23rd-24th is my target.

Have a nice last day of the weekend. Don't eat any ice cream, the summer's over. Have some hot chocolate instead!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This is an update that I was waiting a lot let's download it... and have fun :p

Reactions: Pinsel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice update ... short ... well very short but nice all the same ..... maybe i'm the wrong choices .... well anyway ... love your game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Mod will be pushed soon (I have to process payroll for my emps first... real business before monkey business). Note that I have taken the liberty to change (and add) music fades, etc where appropriate to make for a smoother playthrough and all are subject to change.

Again. I'm done with the port must take care of a few IRL responsibilities before firing up the mod port, verifying integrity, and pushing the update public.

Regards.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
nice update ... short ... well very short but nice all the same ..... maybe i'm the wrong choices .... well anyway ... love your game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yes, I apologize for my inability to produce more content with monthly releases and a hobby project. I might take a bit more time with the next update to make it a tad more substantial. Thanks for the love :)

Reactions: ImperialD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Maid to Please - MultiMod Edition (v0.4.2 Update)
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I apologize for my inability to produce more content with monthly releases and a hobby project. I might take a bit more time with the next update to make it a tad more substantial. Thanks for the love :)
i feel as tho ... you took what i said the wrong way .. yes the update is short .... doesn't mean i'm saying anything bad about your abilities ... the renders and story are fantastic .... i just wish there was more .... i'm sure we all feel that way with game we love and enjoy ... i meant no disrespect .. sorry :)

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes