4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The Dev notes say there's not much adult content.
Any idea when this might change?

Thanks
Cheers

Reactions: Draver1

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
How does one get Elisabeth's sub points to 4? I've only seen 3 opportunities to raise sub/affection points
You have to complement her at yoga and not Hannah. It is 4 sub+affection not 4 sub or affection. To get 4 with Beth you will have 3 with Hannah and not see her extended scene. Basically your picking which extended scene you want to see depending on who you complement that morning (remember it has only been a single in game day).

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nicke Good morning. Quick question if I may... did I mess up and miss v0.3.4 or was that version not used publicly? Just making sure I'm not going insane.
You didn't mess up. This doesn't mean you're not going insane ;)

It's my numbering system, the 3 is playable day 3, and the 5 is which time period is included (night). The evening would have been 0.3.4 but it's baked into this update.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It should be noted that Submission and Affection don’t lock out routes. Choosing not to pursue a girl does that. Sub and Affection just change the route a bit in dialog and such and give access to extended scenes in some cases.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The evening would have been 0.3.4 but it's baked into this update.
This... I know the system you've been using but this made me think we had a fubar. Thanks for the reply sir and best to you and yours.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nicke Something you might have to deal with later:

In day3time4 when you ask the user which JessExh point they may need to make up for it not previously being set in the previous version's day3time2, when you set it you forgot to also change the boolean for day3_time2_jess_exh to True which is set if the player makes that choice in the now corrected day3time2.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i think i might have missed a Beth sub scene as on the sub route (i have the love one on a diff save) i seemed to be 1 point shy of the kitchen scene at the end with her..

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nicke Something you might have to deal with later:

In day3time4 when you ask the user which JessExh point they may need to make up for it not previously being set in the previous version's day3time2, when you set it you forgot to also change the boolean for day3_time2_jess_exh to True which is set if the player makes that choice in the now corrected day3time2.
What I did was, I made a variable day3_time2_jess_exh which has only one purpose.

I set it to false as default, and then in day3_time2 I set it to True no matter if you skip jess or chose exhib yes or no. This variable only exists to tell us that the player did chose (thus played 0.3.2 after this variable was added).

Then in the beginning of the latest update, you get the question to set exhib to 1 if it's currently 0 AND day3_time2_jess_exh is False. Because if it's false, that means you have an save that had already played through version 0.3.2. The variable won't be used for anything later.

I did this to avoid players who don't have an old save getting asked about Jess exhib 1 or 0, that's all it's meant to be used for.

I think it works as I intended, but I also thank you for raising the question, mistakes have been known to happen :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What I did was, I made a variable day3_time2_jess_exh which has only one purpose.

I set it to false as default, and then in day3_time2 I set it to True no matter if you skip jess or chose exihib yes or no. This variable only exists to tell us that the player did chose (thus played 0.3.2 after this variable was added).

Then in the beginning of the latest update, you get the question to set exhib to 1 if it's currently 0 AND day3_time2_jess_exh is False. Because if it's false, that means you have an save that had already played through version 0.3.2. The variable won't be used for anything later.

I did this to avoid players who don't have an old save getting asked about Jess exhib 1 or 0, that's all it's meant to be used for.

I think it works as I intended, but I also thank you for raising the question, mistakes have been known to happen :)
Indeed, I see the boolean changed via both choices, my bad. Apparently I'm speed reading the code too fast. My apologies.

Reactions: Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Indeed, I see the boolean changed via both choices, my bad. Apparently I'm speed reading the code too fast. My apologies.
You're no doubt a better coder than me so if you see something questionable, do bring it up. Most of the time it will probably be a mistake on my part. Just not always!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod GUI tweaks:

While updating the port I've taken the liberty of making some small changes to reflect more properly my view of the dev's intent when reporting Day/Time in all the stat screens and also the new JessExh stat as follows (not the red arrows for the changes):
1661279038093.png
It will all dynamically change of course, as you would normally expect from SanchoMod. Anyway I'm back to it. Update will be done soon after I add some additional features, time permitting.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
How about these lips? Playing around with texture maps is scary, so easy to get it wrong. The before picture is the raw render, the after is where I did some postwork and, amongst other things, increased saturation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I've brought up the MC's lips before. I mean this in the most respectable way possible, but I hope this was a joke...? Lol. Poking fun at the people (like me) who were complaining about it.

I've used your before image and did a tweak myself. It just needs to be a subtle change, and it looks much better, in my opinion.

Kreblin12

Aug 22, 2018
So far so good, the potential is sure there, but story progress is very slow. The maid in the games title is just barely in it yet.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Maid to Please - MultiMod Edition (v0.3.5 Update)
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Really enjoying the game but the super slow progress is a downer when playing it update by update, I'll have to give this a few versions before picking it up again.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes