4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm, 10 releases in (according to the changelog) and the titular maid still has not arrived at the house except for a brief interview scene.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
This game is quite the slow burner, but i find the story quite interesting so far and few of the characters are quite nice. Also just personal opinion, just because the dad is not biological father of the MC, doesn't mean he isn't his dad. Considering he raised MC and seems to think quite fondly of MC, so i think that would show in MC's thoughts about him.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i didnt play the vn ...soooo only from what i read here...no sex? slowburn?? 10 updates??? yeah,ok!? isnt f95 here....and by all the prof. writing it seems, wheres the funpart??? no kinky sexscenes, no nothing?? shame, thats legit boring for this site....if thats for real what i read, if not then i´ma give a big sorry....what ever good luck on your novel...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i didnt play the vn ...soooo only from what i read here...no sex? slowburn?? 10 updates??? yeah,ok!? isnt f95 here....and by all the prof. writing it seems, wheres the funpart??? no kinky sexscenes, no nothing?? shame, thats legit boring for this site....if thats for real what i read, if not then i´ma give a big sorry....what ever good luck on your novel...
You are correct, no sex yet, not sure of the timeline before there will be any either.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, shit! See, this is the trouble with playtesting your own stuff. I thought I checked the stat increases, but the one I forgot to check is also the new stat I forgot to add. At the beginning of the next update, if Jessica's exhibitionism is 0, I'll ask if you want it to be 1 instead. Unless someone has a better solution. It's not the sort of thing I want to ask people to restart the game for.
Good morning,

There's multiple ways you can resolve this tbh. You can use after_load_callbacks and use that to check label_callback to see if the player has seen a specific label, and if so change the newly introduced variable as needed, etc. There's no right or wrong in these cases EXCEPT for a a solution that maximizes end-user convenience and code integrity.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maid to Please [0.3.3] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (502 MB/187 MB) :
WorkUpload,PixelDrain

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0
Image Quality: ~70%.

Audio Bitrate: 64 Kbps.
Video Quality: ~60%.
Again, you are not packaging these compressions correctly. You must remember that images are your wheelhouse, scripts and their associated archives are NOT. They are in a modder's wheelhouse and you keep altering the original packages in their regards (this is far from the only title you do this). You MUST retain all files as they were except your work with images/movies. Leave the scripts archived if they originally are. All veteran compressors follow this very simple compliance such as giqui , FAPmaster369 , MyPreciousCJ , JokerLeader, etc just to name a few. Please follow by proper example, you are making things extremely difficult for folks like me to produce a quality product and minimize end-user confusion.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Again, you are not packaging these compressions correctly. You must remember that images are your wheelhouse, scripts and their associated archives are NOT. They are in a modder's wheelhouse and you keep altering the original packages in their regards (this is far from the only title you do this). You MUST retain all files as they were except your work with images/movies. Leave the scripts archived if they originally are. All veteran compressors follow this very simple compliance such as giqui , FAPmaster369 , MyPreciousCJ , JokerLeader, etc just to name a few. Please follow by proper example, you are making things extremely difficult for folks like me to produce a quality product and minimize end-user confusion.
And what problem in this?

• Angry
Reactions: "CJ"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And what problem in this?
My job is to work with scripts and you are botching them. When I package back as RPA and an end-user places the mod inside your compressed version, RenPy reads in the following orders as priority: RPY, RPYC, RPA. See? The RPA is NOT read as intended therefore fucking up a modder's work. It's not complicated. A compressor's job is images, a modder's job is scripts. Stay in the lane bud, please, please, please.... otherwise let another compressor do the job properly.

Every veteran compressor knows these things. It's important, very important. Thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay,Another compressor make this,i don't interest in this
But you do this ALL the time! I'm trying to explain that's all, no need to be offended honestly. Don't take constructive criticism as hostile, take it as advice from those that are more experienced. I do know what I'm talking about, I'm not steering you wrong in this regard.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
But you do this ALL the time! I'm trying to explain that's all, no need to be offended honestly. Don't take constructive criticism as hostile, take it as advice from those that are more experienced. I do know what I'm talking about, I'm not steering you wrong in this regard.
I accept your criticism, but at the moment I have no desire to pinch this game just for the sake of the right way, for the sake of mythical scripts and mods for this game that are not visible.

• Angry

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I accept your criticism, but at the moment I have no desire to pinch this game just for the sake of the right way, for the sake of mythical scripts and mods for this game that are not visible.
Again, it's about ALL the games you compress that were originally archived, not just this one. I'll leave it at that as this is going beyond the scope of this thread. Please take the time to consider how you are supplying public products. Head the lessons from your compressor veteran associates. They've all been where you are, hell, I've been where you are. At the end of the day there's a right way to produce work and many wrong ways. It's always prudent to take the time and effort to do any work proper... everything you supply publicly reflects back on you directly: merit, integrity, competence, etc.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Special for you version with better path :D :

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Again, it's about ALL the games you compress that were originally archived, not just this one. I'll leave it at that as this is going beyond the scope of this thread. Please take the time to consider how you are supplying public products. Head the lessons from your compressor veteran associates. They've all been where you are, hell, I've been where you are. At the end of the day there's a right way to produce work and many wrong ways. It's always prudent to take the time and effort to do any work proper... everything you supply publicly reflects back on you directly: merit, integrity, competence, etc.
First for compress with uagc a lot of skills no needed.
Second: You make from a really big problem,but it's little problem only for compressors and modders not for users.
Third: Game Work? Work another not must :D

• Angry

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Literally playing for the story now.
who the hell is this MC? "oh i'm just a computer tech nerd, don't mind me", next moment he's digging up info on the local gang and testing police response time THEN tailing an off duty cop.
IA? Fed? Spec-Op out for revenge?
nice to see i guessed right about Chris and noticed the MC completely missed the reveal. made the car convo all the more hilarious.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
haha this has to be one of the few times the dad of the house is actually a likeable person (at dad starts dancing to moves like jagger scene) lol

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Just started playing... Not rich enough to have a private driver but rich enough to have a live in maid? Thats kinda retarded, should remove that bit of dialog

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes