4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I won't say!

Okay, it's not a super difficult guess. ;)

I'd say Chris has at least 28% less boobs than any other girl. Or had. Who knows ;)
That's Miko, I recognize the curve of the light bouncing off that tiny derriere

Also, is Chris 28% less boobs to compensate the fact that she's now 28% more charcoal ?

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
The lesbian choices are missing the point. The girls are still lusting after one another, the only difference is they ask and I get to tell them no. They still want it. It doesn't feel any different than a girl asking if she can suck Brad's cock and me telling her no. They keep asking for it.

That's still nothing compared to the sudden path splitting though. What is the point in making us choose who to save in the fire? This is the first choice where we have to choose one of the girls over the other. Until then it was letting us have everything and every choice was "do the thing" vs "don't do the thing".
Does this choice have any consequences? Searching fire in this thread didn't give me anything.
How do people even choose?

Reactions: EJW

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This is the first choice where we have to choose one of the girls over the other. Until then it was letting us have everything and every choice was "do the thing" vs "don't do the thing".
Does this choice have any consequences? Searching fire in this thread didn't give me anything.
Lol....just play.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
The lesbian choices are missing the point. The girls are still lusting after one another, the only difference is they ask and I get to tell them no. They still want it. It doesn't feel any different than a girl asking if she can suck Brad's cock and me telling her no. They keep asking for it.

That's still nothing compared to the sudden path splitting though. What is the point in making us choose who to save in the fire? This is the first choice where we have to choose one of the girls over the other. Until then it was letting us have everything and every choice was "do the thing" vs "don't do the thing".
lusting after, and still want isnt really accurate though. its fine that you choose not to see it, but it still exists for those that do want it.

for me its foot stuff. most games make it optional and i'm always gonna click no, but its still there for those that want it. and I dont feel threatened by that.

its not trying to impose a fetish, just choose your preference and dont imagine its still happening 'behind your back'

Reactions: Maviarab
Jun 14, 2023
What is the point in making us choose who to save in the fire? [...]
Does this choice have any consequences?
Personally I'm pretty certain it is a referential joke / nudge towards a 'classic' ero-game Acting Lessons by Dr PinkCake, where the MC is put to the same choice, and the outcome of that choice had a lot of emotional impact on most players....

EDIT: yeah, searched this thread for Acting Lessons, and several other players have made the same guess

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Eh, that's not really true. Speaking as someone that doesn't like lesbian content in male MC games, i'm fine with the way it has been handled here so far. I would say only Beth and Jasmine show any real interest in girls without encouragement from the MC. And to be honest, being able to deny Beth from doing things with Miko makes the maledom route even more satisfying for me.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The choice doesn't matter and the outcome is identical. It's a clumsy in-joke specifically for those players who have played through another game, as mentioned above. For the rest of us it's just noise to be ignored.
I found it hilarious :ROFLMAO: So many people despised that outcome in AL, so that bit of a poke at DPC was funny

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Personally I'm pretty certain it is a referential joke / nudge towards a 'classic' ero-game Acting Lessons by Dr PinkCake, where the MC is put to the same choice, and the outcome of that choice had a lot of emotional impact on most players....

EDIT: yeah, searched this thread for Acting Lessons, and several other players have made the same guess
We all agreed we would NEVER mention THAT again!!!!
It's been fucking years, and I still never recovered.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
We all agreed we would NEVER mention THAT again!!!!
It's been fucking years, and I still never recovered.
I still think Leap Of Faith or Timestamps hit me harder than it tho. But hey, one way to avoid making that choice is going for Rena at the last minute kek.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I first played this back in May and just getting back to it, I was quickly reminded that Jessica has that face/head that looks out of proportion to her body thing going on, like the head of the model belongs to a child it's... unsettling. She looks find from the side, maybe I just don't like her face.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I first played this back in May and just getting back to it, I was quickly reminded that Jessica has that face/head that looks out of proportion to her body thing going on, like the head of the model belongs to a child it's... unsettling. She looks find from the side, maybe I just don't like her face.
She hasn't even appeared in any update this whole year. She's long gone. Ancient history. Here, have some ice cream!

1694677981143.jpeg

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I kinda low-key like that most girls other than Elizabeth are not supermodels and look a bit weird. There are enough games where everyone is insanely hot.

Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 60 Votes