4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello!

I posted a Friday Progress Update publicly on my . On my too but I didn't tell anyone I have one so there's no one there but, well, I guess it still makes sense to post there.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Oh, I made a Miko portrait too, same as the Sandra. I was thinking I'd do them all and maybe use for something somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Hello!

I posted a Friday Progress Update publicly on my . On my too but I didn't tell anyone I have one so there's no one there but, well, I guess it still makes sense to post there.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Oh, I made a Miko portrait too, same as the Sandra. I was thinking I'd do them all and maybe use for something somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love to take Miko over to Grandma's House and spend the day with Shizuka...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, almost favorite friends in the whole world.

I just posted my latest Friday Progress Update. It's on and my new crazy basic page too. I need to put some effort into web pages, but I don't like that stuff.

So anyway, be good and take care of your pets.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hey, almost favorite friends in the whole world.

I just posted my latest Friday Progress Update. It's on and my new crazy basic page too. I need to put some effort into web pages, but I don't like that stuff.

So anyway, be good and take care of your pets.
Sub Beth is my favorite "pet". I promise to take good care of her. :love:

• Hey there
Reactions: Tasera

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You're actually thinking about skipping Elizabeth in an update, Nicke? That is NOT an option! Not at all! o_O
She's been in every update since I began developing the game. Every single one! I think she deserves a little break, don't you?

Also she told me to let you know she spells it Elisabeth. ;)

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah! Beth should stay, this is out of discussion :D However my favorite character is detective Lopes. The scene in a cafe was so cute when she asked about relationships with MC.
I want this update! Honestly this is the first game where I went through all the text huh. It's rather a book for me :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She's been in every update since I began developing the game. Every single one! I think she deserves a little break, don't you?

if we get more Chris I'm all for it :love:

Reactions: Jarulf

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Nope.... She does Not.... The Game is centered around her.... So no...

Reactions: anyusername

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah! Beth should stay, this is out of discussion :D However my favorite character is detective Lopes. The scene in a cafe was so cute when she asked about relationships with MC.
I want this update! Honestly this is the first game where I went through all the text huh. It's rather a book for me :ROFLMAO:
López, my friend. Catalina López. I die a little inside every time someone spells a character's name wrong ;)

I'm glad someone likes her even though she's a corrupt cop. More emotional impact that way when she's killed. Wait what!?

if we get more Chris I'm all for it :love:
Uhm, about that ...

Nope.... She does Not.... The Game is centered around her.... So no...
She got 41% of the votes in the latest poll so you're not alone in thinking that. I'm just waiting for a day when she's 3rd on the votes. Sooner or later it'll happen!

Sometimes I do a bit of trolling ...

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
I'm glad someone likes her even though she's a corrupt cop. More emotional impact that way when she's killed. Wait what!?
Wait what!? You can't be serious!
str_repeat(crying_smile, 100); // !!! :cry:

p.s.: can we get this drama not because of Catalina? Uhh.. Hope she still survives some how.. idk

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
p.s.: can we get this drama not because of Catalina? Uhh.. Hope she still survives some how.. idk
He's clearly killing off the girls one by one now. I hope the game doesn't end with just the MC and his dad.

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes