4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Just be happy that you've heard the last of the "Maid to Tease" razzing, my friend. After that amazing night with Hannah, you finally earned the Maid to Please title for yourself. Christine is next so she better have jumped out the bathroom window naked! Better naked and alive than trying to grab a flaming towel! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: That's only funny if she survives. If she dies, Phat walks. AL was fucking depressing and I still played both sides. Not willing to do that in an AVN EVER again... No dead LI's, please...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Otherwise you could do it like me, and go with Rena. Doing so saves their lives, though it means you don't have a shot with them anymore. (I tried all the paths and I knew that somehow going for another LI would spare them).

Jan 12, 2022
The only NPC who says anything negative about her was her ex, Wayne, and that's just that she's just using Jack for money. Nothing about her looks, and I think the store clerk was fairly appreciative of her also.

And of course Jack calls her a weirdo following the masturbation call.
I'm pretty sure the guy in the clothing store mentions that you brought another girl there before and says that Beth is way prettier than that girl.

Reactions: JJ1960

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Jess asking the MC for money immediately after her ex warned him about her probably didn't help player's perception of her. It was certainly a red flag for me. Writing her off completely does seem a bit extreme, though. But if it means more screen time for Beth, then i won't complain. ;)

Reactions: MAD6999

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Jess asking the MC for money immediately after her ex warned him about her probably didn't help player's perception of her. It was certainly a red flag for me. Writing her off completely does seem a bit extreme, though. But if it means more screen time for Beth, then i won't complain. ;)
It meant there was room for the Ice Cream Princess at least, I guess. I always wanted to make a bitchy bimbo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I don't know, honestly I don't like the character much. At best we could maybe make a somewhat rich friend who could support a girl like her, and only keep her as a "friend of a friend" that we introduce to that guy. I'm on the fence about this, but if we have to have sex with her it better be a one-time thing.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It meant there was room for the Ice Cream Princess at least, I guess. I always wanted to make a bitchy bimbo.

Physically, she is solar flare hot... And then... she opens her mouth and vile filth spews forth... It's a good thing that Elisabeth slapped her when she did because I was ready to slap the taste out of her mouth! MC is a covert operator. Ice Cream princess should just disappear without a trace, never heard or seen again... THAT would be her contribution to a happy ending to this story. A more creative solution might be to have her experience a rather traumatic event that causes her to evaluate what a wretched bitch she has been and has a change of heart. Yet, no one believes her and still treats her like the self absorbed bully she has always been. So, she has to be extra nice to prove that her change is valid. That angle has a ring of poetic justice and eventually, folks come around that she actually has changed. Meh... shallow grave in a ditch in the boondocks sounds good too. No... I do not like her at all. But it's your game, your call, 100%, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
So Nicke with the devlopments with Beth in the latest episode will we soon get a blowjob from her behind the Kitchen counter while we talk with Charles and we empty ourselves deep down her throat?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
So Nicke with the devlopments with Beth in the latest episode will we soon get a blowjob from her behind the Kitchen counter while we talk with Charles and we empty ourselves deep down her throat?
Sometimes, when people ask about general content I feel like it's good for people to know. You know like, will there be futas in the game? Nope. Or, will there be handholding in the game? Yepp.

But with more specific questions like this, it feels more spoilery, you know? Details about coming scenes or the story.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I'm still sad that no one caught my ice cream season reference. I wrote it in a Friday Update a few weeks back, as someone might remember.

It was a direct reference to a discussion about "when sex scene?" a few months back and I said, before the ice cream season is over.

Sad. :(

Oh, bye the way, did you know you get a glimpse of Chris' va-jay-jay in the latest update?
but... ice cream season is NEVER over!

seriously, its my 4th favorite food group. (its a miracle i dont weight 900 pounds!)

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously why the fuck do devs do cliffhangers, if you love a game you are not going to just stop playing it, so dumb it is one thing in TV shows when they would kill off a character but this is just retarded.

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Hold on a damn minute...

Now, to be fair I just woke up and waiting for my first cup of coffee but:

Did I fucking DIE?!!!

What just happened? Why was I not notified of such an event prior to said death? Who's in charge around here? Take me to your leader.

I'm not dead (yet) and wasn't abducted nor anal probed by aliens. I might still be in the witness protection program though.
Had a bad day and mixed you up with Lord Ashram, truly sorry for this, but guess you found it mildly funny...i hope.
Hope you took no lasting offence, unlike my red face still showing, really should learn to read before commenting!!
But my comment on your work still stands, keep doing what you do in this life and the after life..;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/regarding-future-work-by-lord-ashram.170680/page-1

Best regards JonasSnr

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Had a bad day and mixed you up with Lord Ashram, truly sorry for this, but guess you found it mildly funny...i hope.
Hope you took no lasting offence, unlike my red face still showing, really should learn to read before commenting!!
But my comment on your work still stands, keep doing what you do in this life and the after life..;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/regarding-future-work-by-lord-ashram.170680/page-1

Best regards JonasSnr
I'm certainly not offended bud. My sincerest condolences to Ashram's family and friends.

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes