4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Good morning,

Bud, we all start the learning curve of anything in life at the beginning. I will always assist respectfully and only wag my finger if I know you already know better. I'll PM you when I'm complete with thoughts on improvement of scripting efficiency and overuse of redundancies (things you can adapt that will make your life easier and change before they become poor habits). I'm not master but I'm rather solid regarding python, and work with several top devs privately.

At the end of the day if I produce product for a VN then it's because I'm supporting the dev and providing as professional improvement as I can to their product that potentially benefits the end-user and increases exposure. I have zero ulterior motive as most that know me can attest... just so you know where I'm coming from.

Regards.
This is one of the main reasons Sancho1969 is going to be sorely missed, he not only made mods for free, he also helped the newbie Devs with no reward. Sad loss to his Family of course, but a vary sad loss to the gaming community.

RIP Sancho :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Hell, on the affection path, the MC literally thinks to himself that he's stealing Charles' girlfriend. It doesn't get much clearer than that.
It hadn't occurred to me that there are paths in this, I've been going a bit mixed for almost every character.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It hadn't occurred to me that there are paths in this, I've been going a bit mixed for almost every character.
Sometimes there's no warning that variations due to stat choices happen. For example, The beth shower scene on day 10 is different if submissiveness is higher than affection.

Reactions: hysepReC

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Okay, that was fast as hell!

Maid to please 0.6.5 is released on my brand new .

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll do a public release in one week, so unless it's leaked before then, it'll be on here next Saturday!

I don't know about you, but I'm going to celebrate with a shitload of ice cream right now.
You'l get fat like Jess! :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is one of the main reasons Sancho1969 is going to be sorely missed, he not only made mods for free, he also helped the newbie Devs with no reward. Sad loss to his Family of course, but a vary sad loss to the gaming community.

RIP Sancho :cry:
Hold on a damn minute...

Now, to be fair I just woke up and waiting for my first cup of coffee but:

Did I fucking DIE?!!!

What just happened? Why was I not notified of such an event prior to said death? Who's in charge around here? Take me to your leader.

I'm not dead (yet) and wasn't abducted nor anal probed by aliens. I might still be in the witness protection program though.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
a bit disappointed by the sex scene, for a first time deflowering action - it was rather hectic and not really intimate, MC just took it and bailed

Reactions: katzenstreu

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it was rather hectic and not really intimate, MC just took it and bailed
To be fair the fucker hasn't been romantic nor "intimate" yet at all... so maybe that's his personality profile... dunno. But yeah, I got that same vibe as you did on my end. Felt a bit rushed: wham-bam-thank you ma'am style. Not to be confused with Gangnam-style

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now that says a lot about how slow you were with the mod update - People started to think you'd gone belly up!
True... but for the record I coded and pushed it out less than 24hrs after it was leaked... which could have only been leaked since a certain dev couldn't stop himself from releasing the damn thing early... yet again! :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
True... but for the record I coded and pushed it out less than 24hrs after it was leaked... which could have only been leaked since a certain dev couldn't stop himself from releasing the damn thing early... yet again! :ROFLMAO::LOL::p
I'll be more patient with the next one, I promise!

a bit disappointed by the sex scene, for a first time deflowering action - it was rather hectic and not really intimate, MC just took it and bailed
It was 86 renders and 3 animations, that's like a whole week of work for me, man :(

I do agree there could have been more hand holding.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
It was 86 renders and 3 animations, that's like a whole week of work for me, man :(

i would maybe slapped few extra lines during sex scene and not boot MC immediately after, no need for extra renders, just a bit of dialogue
turning first time into a quicky is not as satisfying

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
i would maybe slapped few extra lines during sex scene and not boot MC immediately after, no need for extra renders, just a bit of dialogue
turning first time into a quicky is not as satisfying
Hannah didn't seem quite satisfied with MC's quick escape either! :sneaky:

I did have a code name for the update I tried to stay true to! I might call the next one "Handholding and handjobs" ;)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hold on a damn minute...

Did I fucking DIE?!!!

What just happened? Why was I not notified of such an event prior to said death? Who's in charge around here? Take me to your leader.

I'm not dead (yet) and wasn't abducted nor anal probed by aliens. I might still be in the witness protection program though.
This is why the first thing in the morning you should do is check the obituaries to make sure you aren't in them. If you aren't you can go ahead and have your coffee, and if you are then you can just go back to bed.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hold on a damn minute...

Did I fucking DIE?!!!

Sounds like the beginning of another Isekai to me.
Fear not though, with your extensive knowledge of games/choices/points, you'll probably do just fine.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why do you guy's are so renitent to picture good Headpating and cuddeling! really ! Headpatters and cuddlers have also rights!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Loved this update, the deflowering scene, maybe the user who said it was hectic is right to a certain level,
then again, it was hurried MC did "Fensterln" (to visit a maids chamber in secret) and there was the kick of beeing discoverd or that is what I did rationalize at least, (a more romantic scene would have been nice, it wasn't bad either how it played out)
Great Job Nicke really enjoy able updates ! keep it up !

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hold on a damn minute...

Did I fucking DIE?!!!

Meh... F:censored:ing propaganda bullshit! Reminds me of something my dad used to say, "Careful son or you'll wake up dead and the shock will kill you!":devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad you are still here, my friend. :)

So, what do we do with the instigator? Was sure that I hit the ignore button for that clown but now I don't even see the "you are ignoring content" message anywhere. I think that shit was deleted! Good riddance. It was the same with the fake "news" regarding Angelina Jolie... reports of her having a leg amputated and images of mourners at what was supposed to be her coffin bearing her photo in a frame, mais non! Ms. Jolie is still alive and kicking on BOTH legs and in good health. With bullshit like that circulating the internet, I was sure that Sancho lives! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Happy to have confirmation. Live long and prosper and...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes