4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
are old saves supposed to be broken?
This is for you too Zorg ;)
For those of us who use the mod, yes... until the mod updates, they no.

If you do not play with the mod then you should be able to pick up right where you left off immediately. In fact, I was impatient awaiting the mod and restarted from the beginning just to get to the new content today. So, back to the game now, my friends.

Hope this helps. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

war117

Nov 9, 2017
are old saves supposed to be broken?
That’s when I’m Tryna figure out as well because I’m trying to use an auto save that was at the at the end of version 0.9.3. The only thing I could think off may be causing problems for your save as well as mine is the Multi-mod that may have been used on the previous version, but I’m not 100% sure and the only way to find out is the wait for that mod to be updated to see if that is that is the situation if it’s not the situation for you, then it could mean that there must’ve been a major overhaul and old saves are not compatible with the new version of the game

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm not aware of any save game issues, and I didn't do any changes that would cause one (to my knowledge, disclaimer, etc).

Most likely, the saves were made with Sancho1969's mod and you have to impatiently wait for it to be updated to load those saves. Rumors claim that he's working as fast as he can on it, but he's probably fallen asleep by now.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm not aware of any save game issues, and I didn't do any changes that would cause one (to my knowledge, disclaimer, etc).

Most likely, the saves were made with Sancho1969's mod and you have to impatiently wait for it to be updated to load those saves. Rumors claim that he's working as fast as he can on it, but he's probably fallen asleep by now.
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)
worked without problems so far.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Correct, my friend. I was not about to wait for Sancho to update the mod. I restarted from the beginning without the mod and speed ran it up to the new update. The saves without the mod all work fine without the mod. The other saves will just have to wait for the mod to update. But, now I have two sets of saves, one modded, one unmodded so I never need to wait for a mod update again. Yes, that means I'll be playing each update twice going forward. After this amazing update, you are worth it!

While I am here... Please allow me to say, "FINALLY!!!!!" Thank you for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bravo my friend! A rather spectacular and enjoyable update overall!!! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: JonasSnr

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Correct, my friend. I was not about to wait for Sancho to update the mod. I restarted from the beginning without the mod and speed ran it up to the new update. The saves without the mod all work fine without the mod. The other saves will just have to wait for the mod to update. But, now I have two sets of saves, one modded, one unmodded so I never need to wait for a mod update again. Yes, that means I'll be playing each update twice going forward. After this amazing update, you are worth it!

While I am here... Please allow me to say, "FINALLY!!!!!" Thank you for...

Bravo my friend! A rather spectacular and enjoyable update overall!!! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Just throw this little ditty in your unmodded game and your SanchoMod saves will load without issue... so you don't need two sets unless that's somehow easier for you bud:
1692017002069.png

Just remember if you do this later, because it's one or the other (SanchoMod or SaveFixer), never both. They don't play well with each other so remove the SaveFixer BEFORE installing the pending mod update (or simply make a fresh VN installation).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just throw this little ditty in your unmodded game and your SanchoMod saves will load without issue... so you don't need two sets unless that's somehow easier for you bud:
View attachment 2850535

Just remember if you do this later, because it's one or the other (SanchoMod or SaveFixer), never both. They don't play well with each other so remove the SaveFixer BEFORE installing the pending mod update (or simply make a fresh VN installation).
Already worked out my own fix, thanks. TBH, I'm tempted just to blame this new Ren'Py version because this issue with modded saves is happening in multiple titles that I play. Never had that issue before the new Ren'Py version came around. But, I'm not installing and uninstalling a fix when I already made my clean, mod free game saves. So, Phat is good.

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Maid to Please - Multimod Edition (v0.10.4 Update)
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1692031771683.png 1692031848004.png 1692031803396.png
Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

As always, thanks once again to Nicke for the trust and confidence.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So what's the theory about the father, does he know he's not the MC's father but doesn't care about it, or is he a cuckold and likes it?
The father seems like a nice guy, I feel bad doing this to him, but if he doesn't care or even like it, I'll feel less bad as I fuck his wife.

(I finally understand why incest novels don't have a father present, it's so we don't have to deal with cuck/ntr...)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
great update. (y) mean cliffhanger. (n)

now excuse me, i have to go buy a muffin and take a shower.
Don't forget to lit candels before :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Great Update ! loved it, good plan to send Christine to the hospital with Co2 poisoning so Jas can work her magic ;)
Kudos Nicke

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So what's the theory about the father, does he know he's not the MC's father but doesn't care about it, or is he a cuckold and likes it?
The father seems like a nice guy, I feel bad doing this to him, but if he doesn't care or even like it, I'll feel less bad as I fuck his wife.

(I finally understand why incest novels don't have a father present, it's so we don't have to deal with cuck/ntr...)

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know. It's possible that he's acting clueless intentionally but it seems unlikely. Beth having fun with the maids is one thing, but i doubt he'd approve of her having an affair with his "son". If Charles was into being cuckolded then surely Beth would know and she wouldn't be so reluctant and worried about being caught. The "father" not being a cliche arsehole is one of the things i like about this VN but if stealing his girlfriend makes you uncomfortable, then you don't have to do it. You can choose not to engage with Beth sexually.

Anyways, i enjoyed the update. The shower scene with Beth was really hot. I was half expecting Charles to knock on the door just as she was about to put the MC's dick in her mouth but i'm glad that didn't happen until after the MC painted her face with his cum :KEK:. There was also good progression with Chris, Hannah and Cat and the dig at Acting Lessons was pretty funny. I hope Chris is/will be OK :eek:.

Last edited:
Reactions: laseracid and Nicke

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
nick
This is similar and at the same time what I wanted "My brother's Wife" to be, not a slowburn :cool:
You said it. At this Stage "My Brother's Wife" is just milking it out. Like something has to happen sooner rather than later...
But i m glad we are making progress woth Beth. Cant wait for the time when we finally end up banging her.
I have a feeling next time Nicke will produce an episode where Beth would blow us behind the Kitchen counter while we are talking to Charles. And Beth will be open to more PDA going forward.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes