4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Well, I guess it's that time of the week again, huh?

Another Friday Progress Update for the next update, code-name "Close Calls" is up on my . It's a public post and all, open for everyone to read, YOU included!

Have a nice weekend, my second favorite group of people in the whole world!
Oh man, you don't need to re-render them, I love to see them without their pubs. In the next render you can add them again if necessary.

These moments will than be one of those mysteries in the world, where nobody has any explanation for..

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I bet you guys can guess what I just did.

That's right. I just posted a public Friday Progress update on

Grab a bucket of ice cream and go read it. Or skip the reading, just make sure to get that ice cream. The nectar of life, as the ancient Greeks called it.

Have a nice weekend!

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Hey!

I just posted this Friday's public progress update:

Much love and see you again no later than next Friday!
I have to confess I'm confused. I thought it was always ice-cream season, so how can there be an end to it?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ice cream season is when you eat twice as much ice cream as the rest of the year!
When is sex with Hannah season? It's always ice cream season here in Phoenix... 108 F at present and still climbing! So, I chill in my A/C and dream of Hannah. Please say you are letting us go all the way with at least ONE of the girls in this update and I'm hoping that it's Hannah. That sexy adorable little pocket hottie next door has had my motor running since day one meeting her! 19 files deep into this title and all we've seen is tease after tease after tease. The time for foreplay is over. Let MC actually get laid for a change!!! Okay... sex rant over. You're lucky you tell an exceptional story, my friend... Otherwise, Phat would've bailed on this AVN several updates back. No more bj, hj, fj, boob job or any other foreplay tease. It is time to get laid! It is LONG PAST time to get laid!!! Okay... sex rant really over this time... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
When is sex with Hanna season? It's always ice cream season here in Phoenix... 108 F at present and still climbing! So, I chill in my A/C and dream of Hanna. Please say you are letting us go all the way with at least ONE of the girls in this update and I'm hoping that it's Hanna. That sexy adorable little pocket hottie next door has had my motor running since day one meeting her! 19 files deep into this title and all we've seen is tease after tease after tease. The time for foreplay is over. Let MC actually get laid for a change!!! Okay... sex rant over. You're lucky you tell an exceptional story, my friend... Otherwise, Phat would've bailed on this AVN several updates back. No more bj, hj, fj, boob job or any other foreplay tease. It is time to get laid! It is LONG PAST time to get laid!!! Okay... sex rant really over this time... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Sex with Hannah definitely won't happen as long as you spell her name wrong ;)

I won't spoil anything more than the hint I already put in there, maybe someone will figure it out!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
guess who got a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead a double portion of ice cream....
good thing is that "Beth" gives you grammar tuition PapaPhat :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
guess who got a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead a double portion of ice cream....
good thing is that "Beth" gives you grammar tuition PapaPhat :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
WHAT??? I only speak English. WTF are talking about, grammar tuition? If you are talking about me misspelling Hannah, the neighborhood in which I grew up had one main road that made a U shape and connected on both ends to Hanna Ave. Also, I grew up watching Hanna-Barbera cartoons like Yogi Bear, Deputy Dog and Snaggle Puss. The dev wants to give me shit for dropping the second H in Hannah because I'm giving him shit about Maid to Tease blue balling MC and the player by extension. I'm running on only 3 hours of sleep so I am not in the most jovial mood right now. If you have something to say, please say it clearly in English... Otherwise, I think Phat just needs a nap:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
Sep 3, 2020
Sex with Hannah definitely won't happen as long as you spell her name wrong ;)

I won't spoil anything more than the hint I already put in there, maybe someone will figure it out!
I can't remember if I ever asked this question before but can I ignore all the girls in the game including the maid

and only focus on a relationship with Elizabeth or is the maid unavoidable

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello, folks.

I just posted this Friday's public Progress Update on And it has good news!

If you want to hear the good news but can't be bothered to click the link, forget about it!

Have a wonderful weekend. If the weather's shit, that's just another excuse to play XXX games that you didn't really need anyway.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For anyone to lazy to visit the patreon link.

Hello!
Welcome to the final Friday Progress Update before the release of Update 0.10.5, code name: Close Calls.
At least I hope so! I'm done rendering. I'm doing post work, I've started coding. I'm done with animations. I'm done with the script. If nothing unforeseen happens, the next update will release before next Friday.
No, no, it's not a promise yet. It's still an ambition! But it's an ambition I'm fairly confident about.
So, what's new in the update?
Wait, what? You're asking me to spoil it just before it drops? Play it and find out!
Who are the main girls in this update?
Well, I'm glad you asked. I didn't count screen time, actually. If I were to guess, I'd say ... Play it and find out!
Why are you asking questions of yourself?
Uhm, you're me? Let's move on and not talk about this again.
I'll get back to processing images! See you SOON. Have a lovely effing weekend!

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes