4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Is it just me that thinks that the MC looks way older than 22? The dev could have made him 35 that would be ok.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The discord link in the OP has expired. The current one is:

Due to discord's new policy, links only last at a maximum of 30 days. Old discords keep their permanent links though (for now). Something for you guys (moderator team) to consider, there might be a lot of these update discord reports down the line.

Edit: Was meant as a report not a reply. I guess I let this post stay here and report this post instead!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Eighteen updates now since the original intro/demo post and still no actual sex. This title has a new name on account of that fact... I give you "Maid to Tease"!!! There is zero pleasing or pleasure here, just endless, inane teasing and foreplay. Wake me up for the "Finally balls deep in Hannah" episode at update number 612 or 1220 or never. Meh.:rolleyes:
Maid to Tease... yep... fitting:unsure:(n)

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Eighteen updates now since the original intro/demo post and still no actual sex. This title has a new name on account of that fact... I give you "Maid to Tease"!!! There is zero pleasing or pleasure here, just endless, inane teasing and foreplay. Wake me up for the "Finally balls deep in Hannah" episode at update number 612 or 1220 or never. Meh.:rolleyes:
I generally appreciate your posts on this forum - you approach things positively and in an enthusiastic manner - but this seems needlessly flippant, and a bit mean spirited.

Most of those 19 updates are incremental, and Nicke has been producing and releasing them bit by bit in the time he has available. And I personally think things are progressing at a nice pace regardless of that. It's true that there isn't penetrative sex, and there is teasing, but it doesn't at all feel "inane" to me. It's building. You say "wake me up for the..." but then say it'll happen "at update number 612 or 1220 or never." I think it's more likely it'll be update 20something, and given the way you've written this post I'll leave you to wake yourself.

I also want to finish by saying that often these kinds of posts (along the lines of 'oh there's no sex it's just endless teasing, the dev is drawing it out forever') carry an implication that it's being done deliberately, to draw out development time and string patrons along (I'm not saying you're saying that necessarily but it's how I'm often left feeling by posts of the sort that you've written). The reason that I bring this up is that Nicke has been a really, really honest and forthright developer. For most of those 19 updates he didn't even have a patreon. He was working away on the game, month by month, releasing it free to play here even though several people wanted to support it because he didn't want to set one up until there was some sexual content in the game (I think it was created after the first oral scene). As an aside @BarbarrossaNA that's why the patreon numbers are what they are, it was only set up a few months ago and the numbers have been growing since.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I also want to finish by saying that often these kinds of posts (along the lines of 'oh there's no sex it's just endless teasing, the dev is drawing it out forever') carry an implication that it's being done deliberately, to draw out development time and string patrons along (I'm not saying you're saying that necessarily but it's how I'm often left feeling by posts of the sort that you've written).
Damn straight, my friend! That is NOT what I said. What I said, essentially, is the glacial pace of sexual scene "progress" (or rather lack thereof) in this title is putting me to sleep! Hope you are right about update 20 because I have had too much teasing and zero pleasing thus far. I continue to DL and play each new update just hoping for our first, glorious, balls deep scene but only find more teasing. So, until I get some actual sex from this title, it shall be known as "Maid to Tease" because that is ALL I see in the H-scene department. If there would have been even one easy girl to fuck, I wouldn't be saying any of this. I do not mind slow play but this is ridiculous IMHO. Step mom or the ginger girl would've been my bet for first fuck but I'm really holding out for Hanna (did I rename her?) the pocket hottie next door whose mom owns the ladies intimate wear store. She is my favorite.:love::love::love::love::love:

I am mace blunt with my honesty. I don't pull any punches. That said, I am still enjoying the rest of this quirky, fascinating story and look forward to more. I'm just bored to fucking death with foreplay and teasing when MC should've actually fucked SOMEONE by now!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: The rest of the story is intriguing and fascinating. It's just getting progressively harder to see that past MC's giant, swollen, blue balls.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: StreetRat

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there much difference between dom and love paths or just words used.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Is it just me or does the Cat Dom scene make 0 sense? If you agreed to meet up with Hannah it makes sense somewhat but when you don't he says he doesn't have time to fuck Cat despite the fact he literally says he has nothing to do when he gets home.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Is it just me or does the Cat Dom scene make 0 sense? If you agreed to meet up with Hannah it makes sense somewhat but when you don't he says he doesn't have time to fuck Cat despite the fact he literally says he has nothing to do when he gets home.
You are most likely right and I will explain how it happens:

Writing and rendering a sex scene is quite literally days of work. I'm trying to avoid putting myself in situations where I write two sex scenes with different characters that compete. It will probably happen, but I am trying to keep that to a minimum. There is already extra parallel work for sub/aff scenes, and for other kinks (bi-curious or not).

I'm writing sex scenes, the path towards Hannah in this case, to be played. But I try to not force them, so you can skip if Hannah makes your skin crawl. But if I spent days on a fuck-Cat scene, and put it behind a you-have-to-say-no-to-Hannah-the-day-before wall, I'd feel like it was a bit of wasted time and effort. I do have limited time and resources and the more optional/paralell paths there are, the shorter each update would be.

So what I do is taking the less time consuming stance of: If you skip content with a girl, sure. But then you're simply getting less content most of the time.

The fail in this instance was to not properly "cover my ass" in the writing department for when you skip Hannah. I might re-visit the Cat scene, not to add an optional sex scene, but to improve on the excuse for why you're not doing more with her (YET).

Thanks for the feedback btw, these kinds of plot holes and inconsistencies are great to have pointed out. Also, why are you hating on Hannah? :confused:

Reactions: drisarter

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
EDIT: Ops, I forgot the storyline in my own game. There is actually a reason already in the game for the MC not fucking Catalina. You might think it's a shit reason and that's fair enough.

At this point, the MC is not actually going for a relationship for Cat. His reasoning for satisfying Cat but not himself is probably a bit awkward but it's there. She's confused about her feelings for the MC. He doesn't want her to be 'cause he needs her for intel and don't want to be tangled up in an affair with her. So he thinks that putting them on equal footing sexual-satisfaction wise might straighten her head out. Yea I know, I don't know what I was smoking when I wrote that part.

Don't worry, the Cat storyline will sort itself out in a couple of updates when she's run over by an ice cream truck.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's Friday. Which means a Friday progress report! It's a public post on my if you'd like to read it.

No matter if you want to read it or not, always remember, you deserve ice cream. More ice cream. Colder ice cream. Tastier ice cream. Ice cream with a lot of nuts! Err, well anyway ...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I doubt I'll lick the nuts with the Ice Cream, but thank's
Have a nice and relaxed Weekend ;)

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes