4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
i cant open the game when its ask if you are 18+ the options are *EXIT* OR *IM 18+* but both buttons close the game
I know it's late as hell with an answer to this but it seems like some people ran into this same problem over in the multimod thread and the reason seems to be they installed the mod in the game's main directory instead of in the folder named game.
the mod goes in \maidtoplease\game\

Simplest is probably to just delete the whole maidtoplease folder and do a fresh install. If you try and it fixes it, lemme know?

From the install instructions:
PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:

Code:

(ThisTitleName) folder/
├── game/
│ ├── SanchoMod/
│ └── (support files)
├── lib/
├── renpy/
└── (ThisTitleName).exe

Reactions: PapaPhat

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a lot of versions with no sex. Will the sex be in v1.0?
Slow burn can be fun, it just seems like it's taken a bit far here.
Edit:
This sounds more aggressive than it's meant to be. Just checked the variables and only saw ones for foreplay.
Really nice with an active dev though.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Nay, 1.0 is reserved for hand holding. I don't want to say too much, but I think we will ... penetrate ... the no-sex barrier before the ice cream season is over.
But I don't know where you live xD Ice cream season is all year round some places.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's Friday again, woop woop!

On , you can find this week's public progress report.

As a bonus I'm including the lower res version of this month's wallpaper. The Ultra HD + from another angle is available to all Patrons! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a nice weekend, folks!

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020

As a bonus I'm including the lower res version of this month's wallpaper. The Ultra HD + from another angle is available to all Patrons! ;)

tenor.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

:unsure:
That...actually does look kinda bad. Short of popping a hip I don't know how she'd get out of that. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes