4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Uh...well, I mean, he is pretty awesome, but I was thinking he brought Big Pretty Library Lady out for ice cream. He deserves the hookup. :ROFLMAO:
Put away the shovel, my friend! :oops: That hole you are digging is getting pretty fucking deep!:eek: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

TBH, I thought you meant Vlad crashing MC and Miko's ice cream date... But, I do agree... the sweet, chubby librarian with the massive rack needs love too and Vlad IS willing to give it to her. Yet, the current situation in the cliff hanger scenario at the end of the update seems to be more about Vlad cock blocking MC's good times.
I hope I am wrong. Miko is a really sweet girl!:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Hey, this is getting pretty fun. Hopefully, it doesn't go off the rails like so many games in this vein.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Nice looking game, but I just don't like the point system, I pick affection, then I don't have enough Domination... etc...

So I end up getting blah choices to pick from. I know there is probably some guide that tells you what to pick and when....

but that is just not fun. I know, I know.. sucks to me etc... I suck because I don't like the game... etc..

well anyway have a nice day, peace.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nice looking game, but I just don't like the point system, I pick affection, then I don't have enough Domination... etc...
So I end up getting blah choices to pick from. I know there is probably some guide that tells you what to pick and when....
but that is just not fun. I know, I know.. sucks to me etc... I suck because I don't like the game... etc..
Dude, it's fine if you don't like the game. When you don't like one game on here, there's a thousand more to try.

If you do want to try the game but with a different playing experience, I'd suggest you give the multi-mod (in the OP) a shot.

Reactions: Nezron

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

well anyway have a nice day, peace.
Use the mod on the OP. It allows you to assign whatever values you need for each LI to unlock whatever scene you wish to see. I ran into the same thing so I installed the mod... I copied it here for your convenience, my friend.
Extra: Multi Mod

If you need help installing or using the mod to help you with this AVN just ask. I'll make you an instructional post. Being a Sancho mod it should be fairly straight forward with installation and usage instructions in the mod's post at the link above.

I follow a simple principle in single player games... when in doubt, cheat! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I won't cheat another player but my PC is always fair game! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I'm really enjoying this title now that I no longer need to worry if I have enough points to pass the checks. You don't have to max the girls out like I did if you would rather just add in a point here and there as needed but I just rolled them all to 3, then 4 and finally 5 thinking I might break the game, mais non! It was a success with every change! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nezron

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Really great game. Beth is something else of course. MC is a cool cat. Just one thing, MC's skin looks like he has jaundice or something sometimes. Very yellowish. I take it, its to enhance the color in each scene? Actually some of the other character do have yellowish skin.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Really great game. Beth is something else of course. MC is a cool cat. Just one thing, MC's skin looks like he has jaundice or something sometimes. Very yellowish. I take it, its to enhance the color in each scene? Actually some of the other character do have yellowish skin.
Probably mostly a combination of saturation + warm (yellowish) lights in some scenes. I'll try to keep it under control, let me know if it got better, worse, or stayed the same in the next update ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
aww! deutcher text without english translation - it it rudeness from the autor.

but ok i'm not so noblenose - i will decompile and translate this argue of two girls.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Error with passing virus scan on file launcher.exe when unzipping. Was not a problem b4. Any Help?
RED
These pop up regularly with all Ren'Py games. I've never seen a case on here that wasn't a false positive.

That said, I have nothing to do with the uploads on here so don't take my word for a fact. If you wait until the weekend, you can download my public release directly from me. It might still give a false positive but then you'll have my word for there not being a virus. And you can trust me, I'm a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: Ser Lordypants

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I will thank you. I know this is an issue for some players for Alternate Existence game. The dev also used some coloring effect, saturation as you call it. It's nothing major to me just makes their skins look too yellow. The rest of the scenes looks really good though.

Thx for answering and as i said. really love your game.

Probably mostly a combination of saturation + warm (yellowish) lights in some scenes. I'll try to keep it under control, let me know if it got better, worse, or stayed the same in the next update ;)

Reactions: Nicke

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Error with passing virus scan on file launcher.exe when unzipping. Was not a problem b4. Any Help?
RED
downloaded and just played it all with no errors and no virus's, w/e AV you're use it probably crap and its just a false postive.

Reactions: PapaPhat

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Man, i fucking love this game. More specifically, i love, love, love Beth. She is just wow. Seeing her attitude towards the MC go from bitchy to submissive was extremely satisfying. And that scene on the sofa in front of the TV where the MC touches her right under Charles' nose and then when he goes to bed, she stays behind because she wants the MC to make her cum? So hot. Damn, that was some fucking good netori. Did i mention that i love Beth yet? No? I love Beth. Beth is the best. Beth should be in every scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: I-No and Nicke
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes