4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Update 0.9.3 is released on my

If you're fast, you can get it for a cheap $2 (or more!) before it's pirated and you can get it for free!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Update (v0.8.3)
View attachment 2656404
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2656408 View attachment 2656411

Early update release for the dev's supporters. (Publicly available soon)

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Thanks once again to Nicke for the trust and confidence my friend. It's a sincere pleasure working with you.

- Sancho
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Maid to Please - Multimod Edition (v0.9.3 Update)
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1688508592851.png 1688508665127.png

Early update release for the dev's supporters.
(VN publicly available soon)

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

As always, thanks once again to Nicke for the trust and confidence.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maid to Please [v0.9.3] [Tutbork]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
DL'ing right now, but I'm a little concerned that after 19 updates it doesn't have any sex tag yet at all...no anal, no vaginal, no lesbian, just masturbation and oral? That's a LOT of buildup unless they missed some tags.

Edit:

Just finished available content and it was fucking awesome. Completely ok not having sex yet, don't feel like it would fit the story at all so far. Looking forward to future updates...especially the Bi-curious routes i've started up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I think it should become routine for jack to punish miko and also that could open up a lesdom route for miko. Like, Elizabeth tries to punish Miko one more time only the MC punishes Elizabeth by telling her to let Miko beat her up.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Android Port of
Maid to Please [v0.1.2]
DOWNLOAD: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Hey man could you update your android port, if you have free time? Big thanks.

Reactions: Arridell

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
DL'ing right now, but I'm a little concerned that after 19 updates it doesn't have any sex tag yet at all...no anal, no vaginal, no lesbian, just masturbation and oral? That's a LOT of buildup unless they missed some tags.

Edit:

Just finished available content and it was fucking awesome. Completely ok not having sex yet, don't feel like it would fit the story at all so far. Looking forward to future updates...especially the Bi-curious routes i've started up.

Yep its familiar mistakes lots of devs do.. Game lose its focus... add in additional characters by the dozen in each update. Thus each update feels miniscule with no real progress towards scenes...Game plot becomes disoriented and not clear....Till now the MC has not still dipped his dick in a pussy and the players are supposed to believe he is a kind of chad?

It feels like the plot is chasing its own tail at this point....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Yep its familiar mistakes lots of devs do.. Game lose its focus... add in additional characters by the dozen in each update. Thus each update feels miniscule with no real progress towards scenes...Game plot becomes disoriented and not clear....Till now the MC has not still dipped his dick in a pussy and the players are supposed to believe he is a kind of chad?

It feels like the plot is chasing its own tail at this point....
And strangely not a lot of focus on maid stuff. Seems to be just a side plot.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Nice update. Thank you for that, Nicke. :giggle:
But I must admit it was far too little about Elizabeth and too much about the other girls. The other girls are nice, yes. But none of them can compare to our beloved Elizabeth and they shouldn't get that much attention IMHO. There is not a single scene in the update, well actually in the whole game coming even close to Elizabeth's spanking scene in the living room. I want more of that and less of those adolescent teenies running around...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Man you really know how to keep peeps for wanting more... can't wait to see this Skunk up close :ROFLMAO:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017

Edit:

The updates for this game come out very fast compared to other games. Update 19 would be like updat 4 or 5 time to release wise.

Reactions: FatYoda

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
This game has a lot of potential,
although it may seem slow i think it's moving ok ,considering the developer doesn't have that many supporters ,
hell i've seen ones with 30x times of that yet with slower update cycle and content. (y)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game has a lot of potential,
although it may seem slow i think it's moving ok ,considering the developer doesn't have that many supporters ,
hell i've seen ones with 30x times of that yet with slower update cycle and content. (y)
Absolutely agree.. was shocked by the number of supporters.. Gotta say I do expect that to improve significantly as the Dev continues to do the main things that builds those numbers.. Timely and decent updates.

Kudos

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes