4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
It's Friday. Which means a Friday progress report! It's a public post on my if you'd like to read it.

No matter if you want to read it or not, always remember, you deserve ice cream. More ice cream. Colder ice cream. Tastier ice cream. Ice cream with a lot of nuts! Err, well anyway ...
I assume nothing going to happen with the Ice Cream Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
You are most likely right and I will explain how it happens:

Writing and rendering a sex scene is quite literally days of work. I'm trying to avoid putting myself in situations where I write two sex scenes with different characters that compete. It will probably happen, but I am trying to keep that to a minimum. There is already extra parallel work for sub/aff scenes, and for other kinks (bi-curious or not).

I'm writing sex scenes, the path towards Hannah in this case, to be played. But I try to not force them, so you can skip if Hannah makes your skin crawl. But if I spent days on a fuck-Cat scene, and put it behind a you-have-to-say-no-to-Hannah-the-day-before wall, I'd feel like it was a bit of wasted time and effort. I do have limited time and resources and the more optional/paralell paths there are, the shorter each update would be.

So what I do is taking the less time consuming stance of: If you skip content with a girl, sure. But then you're simply getting less content most of the time.

The fail in this instance was to not properly "cover my ass" in the writing department for when you skip Hannah. I might re-visit the Cat scene, not to add an optional sex scene, but to improve on the excuse for why you're not doing more with her (YET).

Thanks for the feedback btw, these kinds of plot holes and inconsistencies are great to have pointed out. Also, why are you hating on Hannah? :confused:
I'm not hating on her it's just I saw he said it's because of Hannah so i went and replayed to see if he would fuck her if I rejected Hannah

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I assume nothing going to happen with the Ice Cream Princess.
Why? Would you like something to happen with the Ice Cream Princess? ;)

I'm not hating on her it's just I saw he said it's because of Hannah so i went and replayed to see if he would fuck her if I rejected Hannah
It's all good, man, I'm just messing around.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't play every update and I am a few behind, are the tags up to date, Chris is a girl, a girl girl not trap?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Under the spoiler tab romance isn't listed, can u romance any of the characters and if so who?
Most (I think, at least a fair few) of the major characters have both a submission and an affection path. The difference is more marked for some than others, but yeah, you can play the MC as more romantically flirtatious if that's your speed.

Reactions: newdawn75

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Okay considering MC's model is basically the MC in Apt 69, I'm personally hoping Chris is actually a trap. Aren't rogue class supposed to be traps... err disarm traps... err stealth run circles around the tank while doing an occasional reacharound?

At any rate, I find the story and writing on this one are quite refereshing

Yeah, she's a tomboy
but until i see her without a panties i can't claim that as an absolute truth. :unsure: :coffee:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I must say I quite enjoyed the game so far. Not a big fan of the MC having secrets from the player and of some of the models, but there are very few games with male MCs that are not niceguys with magic dicks, and this one is quite well-written, even if it comes as a bit of a surprise.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Guess what? I wrote a Friday progress report on

It's public so YOU can read it too if you like.

If you did, have some ice cream. If you didn't, have some ice cream.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
personally, I prefer longer updates. however i'm much more grateful for frequent ones, then I can choose to consume asap or save a few up for a longer binge.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Well, I guess it's that time of the week again, huh?

Another Friday Progress Update for the next update, code-name "Close Calls" is up on my . It's a public post and all, open for everyone to read, YOU included!

Have a nice weekend, my second favorite group of people in the whole world!

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes