4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello, folks.

I just posted this Friday's public Progress Update on And it has good news!

If you want to hear the good news but can't be bothered to click the link, forget about it!

Have a wonderful weekend. If the weather's shit, that's just another excuse to play XXX games that you didn't really need anyway.
Dammit!!! It's not that I cannot be bothered to click a link, it's the BLINDING white background and tiny print at Patreon that makes it extremely difficult to read! Here I have black and grey backgrounds with larger white lettering that is twice the native size of Patreon. So, I guess I just forget about it after all. Thanks for the eye strain and migraine.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I just released update 0.10.4 on .

If you open your wallet real fast, you can pay for it before it's pirated. But you'll have to be really, really quick about it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Pc/Mac=

Mega
Mate, if you're going to pirate my game, which I'm not exactly upset about - I know it will happen.

But at least upload it on your own links. Those are my mega/mediafire uploads and I can take them down anytime, and replace them with anything. Especially if I was a dev who's hostile towards piracy you'd be on dangerous grounds sharing links like that where you have no control/insight over the content.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Mate, if you're going to pirate my game, which I'm not exactly upset about - I know it will happen.

But at least upload it on your own links. Those are my mega/mediafire uploads and I can take them down anytime, and replace them with anything. Especially if I was a dev who's hostile towards piracy you'd be on dangerous grounds sharing links like that where you have no control/insight over the content.
Replaced Links with my own only reason i copied your links into the thread was because i wasn't home and and its a pain to do on mobile,

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
v0.10.4 "Close Calls"
- Includes the evening and night of playable day 9.
- Includes the morning until evening of playable day 10.
- Added 430 renders.
- Added six animations.
- Added five music tracks.
- Fixed a couple of typos. As always, thanks for letting me know.
- The game now has 128,017 words of dialogue.

Thousands of renders and tens of thousands of words, but does anyone fuck yet?

Just wondering if the tags up top are still accurate.

Reactions: Call of Booty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maid to Please [v0.10.4] [Tutbork]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maid to Please [v0.10.4] [Tutbork]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN
Holy shit! You are really fast, my friend! Huzzah! And, thank you :)

May have to start calling you the Flash!!!!:eek: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What?!?! I have to choose who lives or dies?????? I just want to play it and have the MC have sex with maids, is that too much to ask?
That might also mean that one of the girls turns into a "bunny burner" psycho obsessed with MC. That was early DrPinkCakes too... Better not be the "choose who lives and dies" option. That was gut wrenching enough the first time in the original game. If I see that here... Phat is history... Disappearing in a puff of dust like the road runner... beep beep!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What?!?! I have to choose who lives or dies?????? I just want to play it and have the MC have sex with maids, is that too much to ask?
No, it's not like that but I ain't gonna spoil it... also, just wait for the mod to be updated (shameless plug).

Reactions: | Vee |
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes